First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
who would you steal their first kiss from in hey!say!jump!??^^
Member
10684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

13everyheart12 wrote:


jaghjartadaj wrote:

Chinens first kiss is already stolen:D


Heh? You mean Nanao & Nanako? xD
If so...That doesn't count!! xD


yh~~~~~~
iam going tooooooo kill her hahahah^^
Member
14628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / huh? why do you w...
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
i would steal Keito's kiss
becuz ever since found out that he hasn't
have his first kiss yet...i've been thinking
about him alot....but i still want to steal a kiss
from Yuri, Yamada, Inoo, Kota, Daiki, etc.....
i actually want to steal all of their kiss LOL
Member
6261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Nichkhun's closet...
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

lo0ol123 wrote:


13everyheart12 wrote:


jaghjartadaj wrote:

Chinens first kiss is already stolen:D


Heh? You mean Nanao & Nanako? xD
If so...That doesn't count!! xD


yh~~~~~~
iam going tooooooo kill her hahahah^^


xDD I will help you! xDD
But that shouldn't count cause Chii didn't want it >=O
Member
3895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / facebook
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
first one is yamada
then yuto
Member
556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / sweden
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

13everyheart12 wrote:


jaghjartadaj wrote:

Chinens first kiss is already stolen:D


Heh? You mean Nanao & Nanako? xD
If so...That doesn't count!! xD

xD Okay:P

Member
4333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
ki...kii..kisss???????
well,.....im not preapared for a kiss!!
well, chii~!!!!!!!!!!!!! but first in the cheeks.....
chii is older than me.im 11.
so, maybe only chii~~
Member
10684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

13everyheart12 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


13everyheart12 wrote:


jaghjartadaj wrote:

Chinens first kiss is already stolen:D


Heh? You mean Nanao & Nanako? xD
If so...That doesn't count!! xD


yh~~~~~~
iam going tooooooo kill her hahahah^^


xDD I will help you! xDD
But that shouldn't count cause Chii didn't want it >=O


yh ~~~~ hahah
yesterday night hahah
come to the mall we'll kill her hahahah^^
nice avi~~~~~~
my ryo-chan~~~~
*every girl looking at me*
huh?? omg wait look at the sky
*run from girlsfan hahahah^^
Member
10684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

changmira wrote:

ki...kii..kisss???????
well,.....im not preapared for a kiss!!
well, chii~!!!!!!!!!!!!! but first in the cheeks.....
chii is older than me.im 11.
so, maybe only chii~~


hahah it doen't matter just steal hahah^^

iAM 12 YEARS OLD BUT I LOVE RYO-CHAN KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Member
6261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Nichkhun's closet...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

lo0ol123 wrote:


13everyheart12 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


13everyheart12 wrote:


jaghjartadaj wrote:

Chinens first kiss is already stolen:D


Heh? You mean Nanao & Nanako? xD
If so...That doesn't count!! xD


yh~~~~~~
iam going tooooooo kill her hahahah^^


xDD I will help you! xDD
But that shouldn't count cause Chii didn't want it >=O


yh ~~~~ hahah
yesterday night hahah
come to the mall we'll kill her hahahah^^
nice avi~~~~~~
my ryo-chan~~~~
*every girl looking at me*
huh?? omg wait look at the sky
*run from girlsfan hahahah^^


xDDD Stalk xDD
she's problably like...20 now =O xDD
*Steals first kiss* You can feel the fangirl stares
*Points at random thing* OMG What's that?
Runs away xDD
Member
10684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

13everyheart12 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


13everyheart12 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


13everyheart12 wrote:


jaghjartadaj wrote:

Chinens first kiss is already stolen:D


Heh? You mean Nanao & Nanako? xD
If so...That doesn't count!! xD


yh~~~~~~
iam going tooooooo kill her hahahah^^


xDD I will help you! xDD
But that shouldn't count cause Chii didn't want it >=O


yh ~~~~ hahah
yesterday night hahah
come to the mall we'll kill her hahahah^^
nice avi~~~~~~
my ryo-chan~~~~
*every girl looking at me*
huh?? omg wait look at the sky
*run from girlsfan hahahah^^


xDDD Stalk xDD
she's problably like...20 now =O xDD
*Steals first kiss* You can feel the fangirl stares
*Points at random thing* OMG What's that?
Runs away xDD

xDDDD iam with u~~~~
c'mon lets run hahahah^^
they'll kill us like her hahah^^
Member
2600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
for me it would be keito, ryosuke, chinen, and yabu
Member
3184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / ovverthere ._.
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
Daiki first :D
then Ryosuke
then Chinen
& Yuto :P
& TAKAKI!!!!
Member
22799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / At HEY SAY JUMP a...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
i want to steal YAMACHAN and CHII-chan's first kiss... idk about chiichan "first kiss" .. but definitely Yamachan..... but idk if i'll be able to take it... i'll probably faint just by standing soo closed up to him.....
Member
1547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
ryosuke's kiss is miiiiiine!

=))
5600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a MarshMellow xD
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
Mine will be Yamada ryosuke the one and only!!

it shall be MINE

Mwahahahaha

xD

Jks (but i want it!) *=]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.