Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
who would you steal their first kiss from in hey!say!jump!??^^
Member
3900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ♥ with aLL of my...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

lo0ol123 wrote:


xanimexwingsx wrote:

Mine will be Yamada ryosuke the one and only!!

it shall be MINE

Mwahahahaha

xD

Jks (but i want it!) *=]


kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa HE IS MINE!!!!!!!!!! xD


man! you're REALLY obsesses with Yamada huh??
is he really yours??
Member
10684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

slytheringirlz95 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


slytheringirlz95 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


ark_angelo0 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


slytheringirlz95 wrote:


ark_angelo0 wrote:

yama-chan





slytheringirlz95 wrote:

Atashi wa?
1: YAMADA RYOSUKE!!!!
2: TAKAKI YUYA!!!
3: NAKAJIMA YUTO!!





vietangel_23 wrote:

Dai-chan and Yama-chan!! Definately. Then probably Kei-pyon, Yabu-chi,then Yuya-pi.





JudoGhurl808 wrote:

# 1 is YAMA-CHAN!!!!!!!!!! [of course]
# 2 is Yuuri-pyon
# 3 is Kota- kun
# 4 is Hika-chan
# 5 is Yuto-chi



lo0ol123 wrote:
HAHAHAHA1!! stop stealing xDDDDDDDDDDDD
yamachan IS MINE!!! xDDDDDD


Haha~ ok2....
Let's share! LOL




HAHHAHAHAHA~~ OKII I'LL TAKE THE FACE =P XDDDDD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA


nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I want the face


HAHAHAHAHA NOoooooooooWAAAAAAAAAY!!! HIS FACE IS MINE XDDDI TOOK IT BEFORE U HAHAHAHA !!


HAHA! okay, u two can have his face...
I want HIM!! muahahaha! :D


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~ XDDDD HAHAHA
THEN U JUSTHAVE THE BODY?~ MUAHAHAH WITHOUT A HEAD XDDDD
OURS IS FACEEEEEEEEEE~ MUAHAHAHAHA HOW CAN U SEE HIM WITHOUT AN FACE?! MUAHAHAHXD


Haha! I dont have to see him without the head coz...before I've seen him I've already fainted, LOL bcoz HE'S SOOOOO KAKKOii~!!!!!!



WHAHAHAHA~~~ OKI I HAV CHANGE MY MIND~~ XDD
I WANT HIM!!!!!!! ALL WITH THE FACE N BODY XDDDDD HAHAHAHA
Member
10684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

slytheringirlz95 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


xanimexwingsx wrote:

Mine will be Yamada ryosuke the one and only!!

it shall be MINE

Mwahahahaha

xD

Jks (but i want it!) *=]


kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa HE IS MINE!!!!!!!!!! xD


man! you're REALLY obsesses with Yamada huh??
is he really yours??


WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! HAI HE IS MY LOVE XDDDDDDD
HE IS MINE XDDDDDD



HOW COULD HE TT.TT IAM IN DIFFRENT COUNRTY WAHAHAHA~ XD

BUT HE IS MY BF FROM FAR FAR AWAY ~ WAHAHHAHAHA
Member
3900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ♥ with aLL of my...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

lo0ol123 wrote:


slytheringirlz95 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


slytheringirlz95 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


ark_angelo0 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


slytheringirlz95 wrote:


ark_angelo0 wrote:

yama-chan





slytheringirlz95 wrote:

Atashi wa?
1: YAMADA RYOSUKE!!!!
2: TAKAKI YUYA!!!
3: NAKAJIMA YUTO!!





vietangel_23 wrote:

Dai-chan and Yama-chan!! Definately. Then probably Kei-pyon, Yabu-chi,then Yuya-pi.





JudoGhurl808 wrote:

# 1 is YAMA-CHAN!!!!!!!!!! [of course]
# 2 is Yuuri-pyon
# 3 is Kota- kun
# 4 is Hika-chan
# 5 is Yuto-chi



lo0ol123 wrote:
HAHAHAHA1!! stop stealing xDDDDDDDDDDDD
yamachan IS MINE!!! xDDDDDD


Haha~ ok2....
Let's share! LOL




HAHHAHAHAHA~~ OKII I'LL TAKE THE FACE =P XDDDDD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA


nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I want the face


HAHAHAHAHA NOoooooooooWAAAAAAAAAY!!! HIS FACE IS MINE XDDDI TOOK IT BEFORE U HAHAHAHA !!


HAHA! okay, u two can have his face...
I want HIM!! muahahaha! :D


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~ XDDDD HAHAHA
THEN U JUSTHAVE THE BODY?~ MUAHAHAH WITHOUT A HEAD XDDDD
OURS IS FACEEEEEEEEEE~ MUAHAHAHAHA HOW CAN U SEE HIM WITHOUT AN FACE?! MUAHAHAHXD


Haha! I dont have to see him without the head coz...before I've seen him I've already fainted, LOL bcoz HE'S SOOOOO KAKKOii~!!!!!!



WHAHAHAHA~~~ OKI I HAV CHANGE MY MIND~~ XDD
I WANT HIM!!!!!!! ALL WITH THE FACE N BODY XDDDDD HAHAHAHA


Hi'2! I give up...Take him...I'll take Takaki instead, well actually Takaki is my #1 :D
well Yamada will always be my #2 and Nakajima will be my #3 ^^
Happy?
Member
3900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ♥ with aLL of my...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

lo0ol123 wrote:


slytheringirlz95 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


xanimexwingsx wrote:

Mine will be Yamada ryosuke the one and only!!

it shall be MINE

Mwahahahaha

xD

Jks (but i want it!) *=]


kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa HE IS MINE!!!!!!!!!! xD


man! you're REALLY obsesses with Yamada huh??
is he really yours??


WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! HAI HE IS MY LOVE XDDDDDDD
HE IS MINE XDDDDDD



HOW COULD HE TT.TT IAM IN DIFFRENT COUNRTY WAHAHAHA~ XD

BUT HE IS MY BF FROM FAR FAR AWAY ~ WAHAHHAHAHA


c00l~!!! nice dream! me too! i've always wanted to date Yamada, well actually is Takaki but he's too old for me,LOL....but its just my dream though...hahaha!
Member
10684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

slytheringirlz95 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


slytheringirlz95 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


slytheringirlz95 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


ark_angelo0 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


slytheringirlz95 wrote:


ark_angelo0 wrote:

yama-chan





slytheringirlz95 wrote:

Atashi wa?
1: YAMADA RYOSUKE!!!!
2: TAKAKI YUYA!!!
3: NAKAJIMA YUTO!!





vietangel_23 wrote:

Dai-chan and Yama-chan!! Definately. Then probably Kei-pyon, Yabu-chi,then Yuya-pi.





JudoGhurl808 wrote:

# 1 is YAMA-CHAN!!!!!!!!!! [of course]
# 2 is Yuuri-pyon
# 3 is Kota- kun
# 4 is Hika-chan
# 5 is Yuto-chi



lo0ol123 wrote:
HAHAHAHA1!! stop stealing xDDDDDDDDDDDD
yamachan IS MINE!!! xDDDDDD


Haha~ ok2....
Let's share! LOL




HAHHAHAHAHA~~ OKII I'LL TAKE THE FACE =P XDDDDD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA


nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I want the face


HAHAHAHAHA NOoooooooooWAAAAAAAAAY!!! HIS FACE IS MINE XDDDI TOOK IT BEFORE U HAHAHAHA !!


HAHA! okay, u two can have his face...
I want HIM!! muahahaha! :D


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~ XDDDD HAHAHA
THEN U JUSTHAVE THE BODY?~ MUAHAHAH WITHOUT A HEAD XDDDD
OURS IS FACEEEEEEEEEE~ MUAHAHAHAHA HOW CAN U SEE HIM WITHOUT AN FACE?! MUAHAHAHXD


Haha! I dont have to see him without the head coz...before I've seen him I've already fainted, LOL bcoz HE'S SOOOOO KAKKOii~!!!!!!



WHAHAHAHA~~~ OKI I HAV CHANGE MY MIND~~ XDD
I WANT HIM!!!!!!! ALL WITH THE FACE N BODY XDDDDD HAHAHAHA


Hi'2! I give up...Take him...I'll take Takaki instead, well actually Takaki is my #1 :D
well Yamada will always be my #2 and Nakajima will be my #3 ^^
Happy?




KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


MAJIDE?!!!! O.O ARIGATOU ONEEEEEEECHAN *HUGS * HAHAHA

HE IS FINALLY MINE BUT WAIT.........
TT.TT THERE IS 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 FANGIRLS XDDD
I WON'T LOSE !! WHAHAHAHA
Member
10684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

slytheringirlz95 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


slytheringirlz95 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


xanimexwingsx wrote:

Mine will be Yamada ryosuke the one and only!!

it shall be MINE

Mwahahahaha

xD

Jks (but i want it!) *=]


kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa HE IS MINE!!!!!!!!!! xD


man! you're REALLY obsesses with Yamada huh??
is he really yours??


WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! HAI HE IS MY LOVE XDDDDDDD
HE IS MINE XDDDDDD



HOW COULD HE TT.TT IAM IN DIFFRENT COUNRTY WAHAHAHA~ XD

BUT HE IS MY BF FROM FAR FAR AWAY ~ WAHAHHAHAHA


c00l~!!! nice dream! me too! i've always wanted to date Yamada, well actually is Takaki but he's too old for me,LOL....but its just my dream though...hahaha!


WHAAHA...WHA.....WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! XDDDD
POOOOOOOOOOR TAGAGI XDDDDDD<<HE HATE THIS NAME XD
NICE DREAM~~~~ POOR U TAKAGI XD SHE SAID U R OLD!!! WAHHAHAHAHAHA XD
Member
3900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ♥ with aLL of my...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

lo0ol123 wrote:


slytheringirlz95 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


slytheringirlz95 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


slytheringirlz95 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


ark_angelo0 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


slytheringirlz95 wrote:


ark_angelo0 wrote:

yama-chan





slytheringirlz95 wrote:

Atashi wa?
1: YAMADA RYOSUKE!!!!
2: TAKAKI YUYA!!!
3: NAKAJIMA YUTO!!





vietangel_23 wrote:

Dai-chan and Yama-chan!! Definately. Then probably Kei-pyon, Yabu-chi,then Yuya-pi.





JudoGhurl808 wrote:

# 1 is YAMA-CHAN!!!!!!!!!! [of course]
# 2 is Yuuri-pyon
# 3 is Kota- kun
# 4 is Hika-chan
# 5 is Yuto-chi



lo0ol123 wrote:
HAHAHAHA1!! stop stealing xDDDDDDDDDDDD
yamachan IS MINE!!! xDDDDDD


Haha~ ok2....
Let's share! LOL




HAHHAHAHAHA~~ OKII I'LL TAKE THE FACE =P XDDDDD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA


nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I want the face


HAHAHAHAHA NOoooooooooWAAAAAAAAAY!!! HIS FACE IS MINE XDDDI TOOK IT BEFORE U HAHAHAHA !!


HAHA! okay, u two can have his face...
I want HIM!! muahahaha! :D


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~ XDDDD HAHAHA
THEN U JUSTHAVE THE BODY?~ MUAHAHAH WITHOUT A HEAD XDDDD
OURS IS FACEEEEEEEEEE~ MUAHAHAHAHA HOW CAN U SEE HIM WITHOUT AN FACE?! MUAHAHAHXD


Haha! I dont have to see him without the head coz...before I've seen him I've already fainted, LOL bcoz HE'S SOOOOO KAKKOii~!!!!!!



WHAHAHAHA~~~ OKI I HAV CHANGE MY MIND~~ XDD
I WANT HIM!!!!!!! ALL WITH THE FACE N BODY XDDDDD HAHAHAHA


Hi'2! I give up...Take him...I'll take Takaki instead, well actually Takaki is my #1 :D
well Yamada will always be my #2 and Nakajima will be my #3 ^^
Happy?




KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


MAJIDE?!!!! O.O ARIGATOU ONEEEEEEECHAN *HUGS * HAHAHA

HE IS FINALLY MINE BUT WAIT.........
TT.TT THERE IS 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 FANGIRLS XDDD
I WON'T LOSE !! WHAHAHAHA


sugoii~!!!! your spirit is REALLY strong!! Ganbatte!!
oneechan? I'm only 13....u??
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

slytheringirlz95 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


slytheringirlz95 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


ark_angelo0 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


slytheringirlz95 wrote:


ark_angelo0 wrote:

yama-chan





slytheringirlz95 wrote:

Atashi wa?
1: YAMADA RYOSUKE!!!!
2: TAKAKI YUYA!!!
3: NAKAJIMA YUTO!!





vietangel_23 wrote:

Dai-chan and Yama-chan!! Definately. Then probably Kei-pyon, Yabu-chi,then Yuya-pi.





JudoGhurl808 wrote:

# 1 is YAMA-CHAN!!!!!!!!!! [of course]
# 2 is Yuuri-pyon
# 3 is Kota- kun
# 4 is Hika-chan
# 5 is Yuto-chi



lo0ol123 wrote:
HAHAHAHA1!! stop stealing xDDDDDDDDDDDD
yamachan IS MINE!!! xDDDDDD


Haha~ ok2....
Let's share! LOL




HAHHAHAHAHA~~ OKII I'LL TAKE THE FACE =P XDDDDD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA


nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I want the face


HAHAHAHAHA NOoooooooooWAAAAAAAAAY!!! HIS FACE IS MINE XDDDI TOOK IT BEFORE U HAHAHAHA !!


HAHA! okay, u two can have his face...
I want HIM!! muahahaha! :D


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~ XDDDD HAHAHA
THEN U JUSTHAVE THE BODY?~ MUAHAHAH WITHOUT A HEAD XDDDD
OURS IS FACEEEEEEEEEE~ MUAHAHAHAHA HOW CAN U SEE HIM WITHOUT AN FACE?! MUAHAHAHXD


Haha! I dont have to see him without the head coz...before I've seen him I've already fainted, LOL bcoz HE'S SOOOOO KAKKOii~!!!!!!
if u fainted befpore u see him hell think that u dont like him
and u wont be able to see him in real life cause u miss the chance
Member
3900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ♥ with aLL of my...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
Member
934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in xiah's HEART n...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
There's no doubt ,it'd probaby be this way:-

1) Ryo-chan..ahhhhha he's soo cute

2)Daiki-chan..but i'll die for sure afterwards,once i see his smile

3)hika-chan..soo love him
^__*
Member
1491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York City
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
hmm i never thought about this before lol!
1st has to be chinen
2nd is hikaruxD
3rd yuto^^ or maybe yamada but nah he's not attractive to me much.
Member
2110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / java island-indon...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
yama-chan...yama-chan....yama-chan...ryosuke....ryosuke....ryoseke...hikaru yaotome....chinen yuuri...yuto nakajima.....and everyone else......oh yeah.....one more....YAMADA RYOSUKE!!!!!!!haha
Member
215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
i want chinen but i think he's first kiss is already stolen by nanako at nanao and nanako...huhuhuhu
Member
443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / テレビの中
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

sakura_cute718 wrote:

i want chinen but i think he's first kiss is already stolen by nanako at nanao and nanako...huhuhuhu


No afence but WHO IS NANAO AND NANAKO??????
I've never heard of these people.
Just Curious...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.