First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
who would you steal their first kiss from in hey!say!jump!??^^
Member
176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 10/22/08

lo0ol123 wrote:


NLimpin07 wrote:

1. Ryosuke , then i'll faint in his arms and he'll give me another kiss [the kiss of life] to bring me back :D
2. Chinen , then i'll just scream and pinch his cheeks ...
3. Yuto
4. Ryutaro
5. Daiki
^.^
haha , the only one that's actually my age is ryutaro ... but yamada ryosuke is definitely my top :]





NLimpin07 wrote:

wait ... if they've already had their first kiss then they can just steal mine ^-^
i don't really mind ... but it'd be cool though xD
and after reading all of those comments about yamada ... for the last time ...
HE IS MINE ! >:]



NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAMADA RYOSUKE! !!!! IS MINE!!!!!!!! XD
HE ALREADY HAD HIS FIRST KISS WITH ME !! XD!!! KIDDIN'!!
XDDDDDD WEL STILL HE IS MINE *RUN FROM FANS*



LA DEE DEE DA DA ! :D
he's so mine :]
just ask him and he'll say that i own him ;o
BAHAHAHAHA ... -runs away from jealous fans- xD
I OWN HIM :]
HE IS MINE :]
get it ? got it ? good (y)

Member
1627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

lo0ol123 wrote:


izumi01 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


izumi01 wrote:

I've changed my mind!!
I now am very confused about my favorite!! I just like them ALL sooooo much!! I can't decide so i am going to say that I would like all of their kisses!! Kya~ I am so confused on who i like best!


yesh yesh u would take all the kisses exept ryosuke xD n yuto n chinen n daiki NE?! xDDDD
* evil idea*
u would take all just exept these xD


NOPE!!! Give me yuto's!! Yuto and the rest. I like some more than others but i don't want to rank them.... but i definetly want yuto's!


hahahhaA!!
oki oki then MINE IS YAMACHAAAAAAAAAAN OMG OMG OMG MY HUSBAND XDDDD *RUN AWAY FROM FANS*


WOOOOooooohh...
ur going ot have to fight about a million girls for that kiss won't you?!!
hahahahahaha Some girls are pretty crazy about him!
Member
10684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

izumi01 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


izumi01 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


izumi01 wrote:

I've changed my mind!!
I now am very confused about my favorite!! I just like them ALL sooooo much!! I can't decide so i am going to say that I would like all of their kisses!! Kya~ I am so confused on who i like best!


yesh yesh u would take all the kisses exept ryosuke xD n yuto n chinen n daiki NE?! xDDDD
* evil idea*
u would take all just exept these xD


NOPE!!! Give me yuto's!! Yuto and the rest. I like some more than others but i don't want to rank them.... but i definetly want yuto's!


hahahhaA!!
oki oki then MINE IS YAMACHAAAAAAAAAAN OMG OMG OMG MY HUSBAND XDDDD *RUN AWAY FROM FANS*


WOOOOooooohh...
ur going ot have to fight about a million girls for that kiss won't you?!!
hahahahahaha Some girls are pretty crazy about him!


hahahahahahah U MEAN LIKE ME N U!! XPPPPPPPP
Member
10684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

NLimpin07 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


NLimpin07 wrote:

1. Ryosuke , then i'll faint in his arms and he'll give me another kiss [the kiss of life] to bring me back :D
2. Chinen , then i'll just scream and pinch his cheeks ...
3. Yuto
4. Ryutaro
5. Daiki
^.^
haha , the only one that's actually my age is ryutaro ... but yamada ryosuke is definitely my top :]





NLimpin07 wrote:

wait ... if they've already had their first kiss then they can just steal mine ^-^
i don't really mind ... but it'd be cool though xD
and after reading all of those comments about yamada ... for the last time ...
HE IS MINE ! >:]



NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAMADA RYOSUKE! !!!! IS MINE!!!!!!!! XD
HE ALREADY HAD HIS FIRST KISS WITH ME !! XD!!! KIDDIN'!!
XDDDDDD WEL STILL HE IS MINE *RUN FROM FANS*



LA DEE DEE DA DA ! :D
he's so mine :]
just ask him and he'll say that i own him ;o
BAHAHAHAHA ... -runs away from jealous fans- xD
I OWN HIM :]
HE IS MINE :]
get it ? got it ? good (y)




wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!?! i'll kill him XDD
he didn't tol me!! xDDD i'll seal one!! the FIRST!! xD
Member
176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

lo0ol123 wrote:


NLimpin07 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


NLimpin07 wrote:

1. Ryosuke , then i'll faint in his arms and he'll give me another kiss [the kiss of life] to bring me back :D
2. Chinen , then i'll just scream and pinch his cheeks ...
3. Yuto
4. Ryutaro
5. Daiki
^.^
haha , the only one that's actually my age is ryutaro ... but yamada ryosuke is definitely my top :]





NLimpin07 wrote:

wait ... if they've already had their first kiss then they can just steal mine ^-^
i don't really mind ... but it'd be cool though xD
and after reading all of those comments about yamada ... for the last time ...
HE IS MINE ! >:]



NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAMADA RYOSUKE! !!!! IS MINE!!!!!!!! XD
HE ALREADY HAD HIS FIRST KISS WITH ME !! XD!!! KIDDIN'!!
XDDDDDD WEL STILL HE IS MINE *RUN FROM FANS*



LA DEE DEE DA DA ! :D
he's so mine :]
just ask him and he'll say that i own him ;o
BAHAHAHAHA ... -runs away from jealous fans- xD
I OWN HIM :]
HE IS MINE :]
get it ? got it ? good (y)




wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!?! i'll kill him XDD
he didn't tol me!! xDDD i'll seal one!! the FIRST!! xD


... seal ? i don't get it [x
all i get is that he's mine and he knows it ;o
just as long as he knows i love him and i know he loves me i'm fine ^-^
813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
DEFINITELY NAKAJIMA YUTO <3
Posted 10/25/08
i say CHINENS IS NUMBER 1 !!! KYAAA (HECK YA THT IS GONNA BE MY FIRST KISS!!!)
Posted 10/25/08
OH and then number 2 Ryosuke ,
2. yuto
3. Yuto
4. Ryutaro
5. Daiki
95 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
1. MY KOTA!! :D
2. Yuuuuuuuuuutooooo..~
3. Ryutaro
4. Inoo Kei
5. Chinen
6. Hikaru
7. Yuuya

Okay.. okay.. you can have Yamda's..I won't compete anymore.
Member
5410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Undefined
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
I'd steal Yuto's XD
i can't steal Yamada's.. TT_TT my bestie will kill me XD
same goes for Yabu-Takaki-Daiki.. and Chinen XD
Nobody owns Hikaru.. but he's my onii-san XD incest much! XD
Kei<-- nah! same with Hikaru and he draws funny XD
Keito<-- could work out XD
Ryutaro<-- O_o? I'm older than him by a year.. it'll feel weird XD

XD

99 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
For me it's:
1. TAKAKI YUYA!!!
2. INOO KEI!!!
3. YABU KOTA!!!
Member
758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
hmm..that would be..

1st: CHINEN YUURI
2nd: INOO KEI
Member
1363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
DAIKI and YUTO!!! :)))
2078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
1. YABU KOTA.
2. [in the case that Yabu is unavailable] INOO KEI.
Member
921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
yuto's kiss most definitely<33

followed by yamada or hikaru!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.