First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
books/novels you wish that are anime
15290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
Twilight! Erm, Harry potter just doesn't suit the nature of anime.
26116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

arjunr wrote:


syshe wrote:

Twilight, Harry Potter, ANY Meg Cabot book and Artemis Fowl


harry potter wtf


Actually Harry Potter is in the works for an anime.

http://www.hpana.com/news.20407.html

So there ;P
3892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / West Ar Rifa`
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
twilight
569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
twilight
4540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / wit ur mom somewh...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

syshe wrote:


arjunr wrote:


syshe wrote:

Twilight, Harry Potter, ANY Meg Cabot book and Artemis Fowl


harry potter wtf


Actually Harry Potter is in the works for an anime.

http://www.hpana.com/news.20407.html

So there ;P

doesnt meen its any good
26116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

Leeluz wrote:


syshe wrote:

Twilight, Harry Potter, ANY Meg Cabot book and Artemis Fowl


no please no more Harry Potter.

it just too much




What book would you want made into an anime? (I like Harry Potter >m>)
26116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

arjunr wrote:


syshe wrote:


arjunr wrote:


syshe wrote:

Twilight, Harry Potter, ANY Meg Cabot book and Artemis Fowl


harry potter wtf


Actually Harry Potter is in the works for an anime.

http://www.hpana.com/news.20407.html

So there ;P

doesnt meen its any good


Right (Do you even read??)

4540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / wit ur mom somewh...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

syshe wrote:


arjunr wrote:


syshe wrote:


arjunr wrote:


syshe wrote:

Twilight, Harry Potter, ANY Meg Cabot book and Artemis Fowl


harry potter wtf


Actually Harry Potter is in the works for an anime.

http://www.hpana.com/news.20407.html

So there ;P

doesnt meen its any good


Right (Do you even read??)


i didnt even go to the link cause harry potter as an anime.....-_-
4960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
TWILIGHT, NEW MOON, ECLIPSE, BREAKING DAWN, AND WICKED LOVELY
12430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / :D Dead
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
Moe Kare i guess o_o
5642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
500 / M / darkness
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
eragon
1613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
Twilight of course. Then Mortal Engines (it's sad that most of my friends have never even heard of that novel, it's so good )

Artemis Fowl might be ok. Just not Eragon...
5561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

dragongod123 wrote:

eragon


eh.. idk i <3 eragon in all and when the movie came out i literally walked out of the theatre cause I was all pissed about how cheesy they made it and everything but hey if hey can make a good anime with it id be all for it

1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 8/18/08 , edited 8/18/08
Twilight



26765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / FLORIDA
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
I agree with the majority in saying Twilight
Also Harry Potter
Books written by Tamora Pierce

Can you imagine the Hardy Boys?! LOL!!! i cant picture it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.