First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Choose a Position!
Ozonne
31828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Candy Land :DD
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

MSgaaRa wrote:

i wanna be one of them prinnies.!


ooooookaaaeeeee~~!!
Member
11680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

whatevrgal wrote:

Fill this up and choose your position:

Username:
Name:
Position you want:

Positions Available:
Laharl: NORIEVINCENT (taken)
Etna: kaedechan25 (taken)
Flonne:whatevrgal (taken)
Prinnies (up to 5 persons):
Vyers (Dark Adonis/Mid Boss):
Captain Gordon:
Jennifer: Spicy_chick (taken)
Thursday:
Kurtis:
Seraph Lamington:
Vulcanus:
Adell: hakyun (taken)
Rozalin:
Taro:
Hanako: RyanGirl (taken)
Tink:
Mages:: (choose your kind)
Ice Mage: jenny67234 (taken)
Fire Mage:
Wind Mage: clynefaction12 (taken)
Star Mage:ilyi (taken)
Prism Mage:
Galaxy Mage:
Yukimaru:
Fubuki:
Axel:
Overlord Zenon:
Mao:
Raspberyl:
Zombie:
Ozonne:pokemon2456
(taken)

*After you receive your character you may proceed to the RPG Game Forum to play*


username:archace
name:darren
position u want to be:Vyers
Posted 6/19/08 , edited 6/19/08
I want to be a succubus... They're not in the list... but... :_(

Username: TheLecherousMonk
Name: Porter (I just like being called by last name...)
Position you want: Succubus
Flonne
8414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Random
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

archace wrote:


whatevrgal wrote:

Fill this up and choose your position:

Username:
Name:
Position you want:

Positions Available:
Laharl: NORIEVINCENT (taken)
Etna: kaedechan25 (taken)
Flonne:whatevrgal (taken)
Prinnies (up to 5 persons):
Vyers (Dark Adonis/Mid Boss):
Captain Gordon:
Jennifer: Spicy_chick (taken)
Thursday:
Kurtis:
Seraph Lamington:
Vulcanus:
Adell: hakyun (taken)
Rozalin:
Taro:
Hanako: RyanGirl (taken)
Tink:
Mages:: (choose your kind)
Ice Mage: jenny67234 (taken)
Fire Mage:
Wind Mage: clynefaction12 (taken)
Star Mage:ilyi (taken)
Prism Mage:
Galaxy Mage:
Yukimaru:
Fubuki:
Axel:
Overlord Zenon:
Mao:
Raspberyl:
Zombie:
Ozonne:pokemon2456
(taken)

*After you receive your character you may proceed to the RPG Game Forum to play*


username:archace
name:darren
position u want to be:Vyers

ok approved! please visit the rpg forum to play ur character! ^^
Flonne
8414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Random
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

TheLecherousMonk wrote:

I want to be a succubus... They're not in the list... but... :_(

Username: TheLecherousMonk
Name: Porter (I just like being called by last name...)
Position you want: Succubus


ok approved! please go to the rpg forum to play ur character! ^^
Member
7637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Qatar
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
Username: Lancer151
Name: Lancer
Position you want:Prinny <dude>
Ozonne
31828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Candy Land :DD
Offline
Posted 6/21/08 , edited 6/21/08

Lancer151 wrote:

Username: Lancer151
Name: Lancer
Position you

okay~~!!~~!!

Ozonne
31828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Candy Land :DD
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

Lancer151 wrote:

Username: Lancer151
Name: Lancer
Position you want:Prinny <dude>



doooooood~~!! XD
Ozonne
31828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Candy Land :DD
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

Lancer151 wrote:

Username: Lancer151
Name: Lancer
Position you want:Prinny <dude>



doooooood~~!! XD
Member
739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / IL
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
Username:waffle0000
Name:Eru
Position you want:prinnie please
Flonne
8414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Random
Offline
Posted 6/25/08

waffle0000 wrote:

Username:waffle0000
Name:Eru
Position you want:prinnie please


okay approved! -su Please continue to enjoy are group! ^^
Member
689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Behid you with a...
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
guardian devil just for fun
Flonne
8414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Random
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

ninjaxman wrote:

guardian devil just for fun


okay! approved!
Member
7645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Ignore the fire,...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08 , edited 6/26/08
Dibs on the Zombie.
Ozonne
31828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Candy Land :DD
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

Saber153 wrote:

Dibs on the Zombie.


ooooooooookay~~!!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.