First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
your house is on fire!!
Posted 6/14/08

manzi wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

but the fire is the size of a blue whale like a puny garden hose would save my house


dude, if it's literally the size of a blue whale, you'd be dead either from heat exhaustion or suffocation or worse burning like gollum when he fell in the lava pit clutching your PSP my preciousssss... but don't worry coz' at those temperatures you won't even feel it burning...


never thought of that

at least i died beautiful death
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
i'll get my phone n wallet... n inform my family n run....
phone is to get help or arrange place to stay or any post fire event...
wallet as my card n identification is inside so i can get financial help if need to find alternate place to stay...
dun think hav time to get my pc or laptop dy... n basically i dun really think it will help to hav a laptop when running away from fire
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

YojimboMifune wrote:

never thought of that

at least i died beautiful death


*face palms and snickers* damn...! hahahahaha ride your BMX while you're at it so that when the firemen find you you'll be the ghost biker wahahahahahahaha
Posted 6/14/08 , edited 6/14/08

manzi wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

never thought of that

at least i died beautiful death


*face palms and snickers* damn...! hahahahaha ride your BMX while you're at it so that when the firemen find you you'll be the ghost biker wahahahahahahaha


*face palms and snickers* if you saw my bike! and died on my bike!

they would call me the ghost panadero
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

YojimboMifune wrote:

they would call me the ghost panadero


and then every morning the people will hear you.. krriiing krriiing kriingg.... *dramatic pause* PANDESAAAAALLLLL PANDESAAAAALLLLL

Bwahahahahhahahaha ayaw ko na! magpuputo na lang ako!
Posted 6/14/08
let my family burn muhahaha! well only the boys ....i mean every 1 of the boys muhahaha!
9665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Great North (...
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
Stop drop and ROLL lol I had to say it!
Posted 6/14/08

manzi wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

they would call me the ghost panadero


and then every morning the people will hear you.. krriiing krriiing kriingg.... *dramatic pause* PANDESAAAAALLLLL PANDESAAAAALLLLL

Bwahahahahhahahaha ayaw ko na! magpuputo na lang ako!


gusto mo pa meron pa dinuguan!

then my entrance would be

*ramps into a jeepney*

*hardcore rock christian song will be played*

*then flying balut everywhere!*

GHOST PANADERO!
16241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
it depends, if i'm INSIDE the house, I would run away.


if i'm out side of the house, I would call the police/fire department and watch my house burn in amusement.
Posted 6/14/08

Omok wrote:

it depends, if i'm INSIDE the house, I would run away.


if i'm out side of the house, I would call the police/fire department and watch my house burn in amusement.


yeah. . . why do we sometimes get amused when we see something burning. . .
11519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nueva York
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
um..obviously i can't take my pc..its a desktop
i would search for all the money and a sack of clothes and run out
acutally i'd call 911 first
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

YojimboMifune wrote:

gusto mo pa meron pa dinuguan!

then my entrance would be

*ramps into a jeepney*

*hardcore rock christian song will be played*

*then flying balut everywhere!*

GHOST PANADERO!


Naks... anyway.. this is getting off topic hehehe and i need to sleep...
16241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


Omok wrote:

it depends, if i'm INSIDE the house, I would run away.


if i'm out side of the house, I would call the police/fire department and watch my house burn in amusement.


yeah. . . why do we sometimes get amused when we see something burning. . .


natural human reaction? LOL, plus, seeing your own house burn isn't something you get to see every day xDD
Posted 6/14/08 , edited 6/14/08

manzi wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

gusto mo pa meron pa dinuguan!

then my entrance would be

*ramps into a jeepney*

*hardcore rock christian song will be played*

*then flying balut everywhere!*

GHOST PANADERO!


Naks... anyway.. this is getting off topic hehehe and i need to sleep...


good night


Omok wrote:


natural human reaction? LOL, plus, seeing your own house burn isn't something you get to see every day xDD


eh?

my house got burned down 2 times!
Posted 6/14/08
I'd grab my cell phone and my ps3............cause their too expensive to replace.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.