First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Love Academy Ball...The Party Forum
Member
5658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / FACEBOOK !
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

kittygirl14 wrote:


anime_lover234 wrote:

CAUSE I DONT HAVE SOMEONE WHO'LL GUIDE ME IN HERE!(and other stuff)


ow don't cry i don't have parents here to but now i have mowrien ^^ as a mum ^^ yay i hope she will be your mum to maybe ^^ haha then we will be sisters ^^



if she wants to... i'd love to be ur sister! *hug*
Member
18235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in M y. R o o m.
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

anime_lover234 wrote:

any... i can accept single mom or dad or both..

(cause in real life my parents are separating )


oow poor you ''hugs you'' i can be your mum ^^ haha

Member
5658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / FACEBOOK !
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

kittygirl14 wrote:


anime_lover234 wrote:

any... i can accept single mom or dad or both..

(cause in real life my parents are separating )


oow poor you ''hugs you'' i can be your mum ^^ haha



really?! wahhh!! yu really wud?!
Member
18235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in M y. R o o m.
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

Morwien wrote:


kittygirl14 wrote:


alexya4u wrote:


kittygirl14 wrote:


alexya4u wrote:


kittygirl14 wrote:


alexya4u wrote:

hahaha...don't worry i have my own ways to wake her up...hahahaha


really >< then it's ok ^^ haha would you tell me ^^ my ways not working ^^ haha lol ><


just tell her that some hot guys are coming and she'll be as new...hahahah


really >< waay arigato ^^ LOL HAHA ^^



u're very welcome^^


haha can't wait when she will be asleep ^^ haha MUHAHAHAHA ^^



you want me to fall asleep again? hit me with a bottle. jk :lol:




haha ok lol
Member
18235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in M y. R o o m.
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

anime_lover234 wrote:


kittygirl14 wrote:


anime_lover234 wrote:

any... i can accept single mom or dad or both..

(cause in real life my parents are separating )


oow poor you ''hugs you'' i can be your mum ^^ haha



really?! wahhh!! yu really wud?!



haha you know then RIESKY would be your dad ^^ ahahaha

Member
5658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / FACEBOOK !
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

kittygirl14 wrote:


anime_lover234 wrote:


kittygirl14 wrote:


anime_lover234 wrote:

any... i can accept single mom or dad or both..

(cause in real life my parents are separating )


oow poor you ''hugs you'' i can be your mum ^^ haha



really?! wahhh!! yu really wud?!



haha you know then RIESKY would be your dad ^^ ahahaha



well if yu guys want to... im soo speachless
Member
18235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in M y. R o o m.
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

kittygirl14 wrote:


anime_lover234 wrote:


kittygirl14 wrote:


anime_lover234 wrote:

any... i can accept single mom or dad or both..

(cause in real life my parents are separating )


oow poor you ''hugs you'' i can be your mum ^^ haha



really?! wahhh!! yu really wud?!



haha you know then RIESKY would be your dad ^^ ahahaha



i can but i need to ask RIESKY ^^ haha it would be my pleasure to have a doughter like you ^^

Deputy Headmistress
9823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
aceeasi Londra
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

kittygirl14 wrote:


alexya4u wrote:


kittygirl14 wrote:


alexya4u wrote:


kittygirl14 wrote:


alexya4u wrote:

hahaha...don't worry i have my own ways to wake her up...hahahaha


really >< then it's ok ^^ haha would you tell me ^^ my ways not working ^^ haha lol ><


just tell her that some hot guys are coming and she'll be as new...hahahah


really >< waay arigato ^^ LOL HAHA ^^



u're very welcome^^


haha can't wait when she will be asleep ^^ haha MUHAHAHAHA ^^



hahahahaha keep that a secret or else she won't fall for it...hahahahahahaha
Member
18235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in M y. R o o m.
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

alexya4u wrote:


kittygirl14 wrote:


alexya4u wrote:


kittygirl14 wrote:


alexya4u wrote:


kittygirl14 wrote:


alexya4u wrote:

hahaha...don't worry i have my own ways to wake her up...hahahaha


really >< then it's ok ^^ haha would you tell me ^^ my ways not working ^^ haha lol ><


just tell her that some hot guys are coming and she'll be as new...hahahah


really >< waay arigato ^^ LOL HAHA ^^



u're very welcome^^


haha can't wait when she will be asleep ^^ haha MUHAHAHAHA ^^



hahahahaha keep that a secret or else she won't fall for it...hahahahahahaha


ok i will shhh ^^ hahaha

Member
5658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / FACEBOOK !
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

kittygirl14 wrote:


kittygirl14 wrote:


anime_lover234 wrote:


kittygirl14 wrote:


anime_lover234 wrote:

any... i can accept single mom or dad or both..

(cause in real life my parents are separating )


oow poor you ''hugs you'' i can be your mum ^^ haha



really?! wahhh!! yu really wud?!



haha you know then RIESKY would be your dad ^^ ahahaha



i can but i need to ask RIESKY ^^ haha it would be my pleasure to have a doughter like you ^^



and its my pleasure to have a mom like you! well if he doesnt want to, we can always be sisters!
Member
18235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in M y. R o o m.
Offline
Posted 6/14/08 , edited 6/14/08
waay we need some music here ^^ haha here is som ^^
lol ^^ haha
Member
18235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in M y. R o o m.
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

anime_lover234 wrote:


kittygirl14 wrote:


kittygirl14 wrote:


anime_lover234 wrote:


kittygirl14 wrote:


anime_lover234 wrote:

any... i can accept single mom or dad or both..

(cause in real life my parents are separating )


oow poor you ''hugs you'' i can be your mum ^^ haha



really?! wahhh!! yu really wud?!



haha you know then RIESKY would be your dad ^^ ahahaha



i can but i need to ask RIESKY ^^ haha it would be my pleasure to have a doughter like you ^^



and its my pleasure to have a mom like you! well if he doesnt want to, we can always be sisters!


yeah ^^ haha ^^ ''hug you'' ^^

Deputy Headmistress
9823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
aceeasi Londra
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

anime_lover234 wrote:


kittygirl14 wrote:


anime_lover234 wrote:

CAUSE I DONT HAVE SOMEONE WHO'LL GUIDE ME IN HERE!(and other stuff)


ow don't cry i don't have parents here to but now i have mowrien ^^ as a mum ^^ yay i hope she will be your mum to maybe ^^ haha then we will be sisters ^^



if she wants to... i'd love to be ur sister! *hug*


omg how many sisters will i have????
will be a big family if this goes like this...hahahahahaha
Member
18235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in M y. R o o m.
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

alexya4u wrote:


anime_lover234 wrote:


kittygirl14 wrote:


anime_lover234 wrote:

CAUSE I DONT HAVE SOMEONE WHO'LL GUIDE ME IN HERE!(and other stuff)


ow don't cry i don't have parents here to but now i have mowrien ^^ as a mum ^^ yay i hope she will be your mum to maybe ^^ haha then we will be sisters ^^



if she wants to... i'd love to be ur sister! *hug*


omg how many sisters will i have????
will be a big family if this goes like this...hahahahahaha


yeah ^^ BIG BIG FAMILY ^^ DAI DAI KAZOKU ^^ !!

Member
5658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / FACEBOOK !
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

kittygirl14 wrote:


anime_lover234 wrote:


kittygirl14 wrote:


kittygirl14 wrote:


anime_lover234 wrote:


i can but i need to ask RIESKY ^^ haha it would be my pleasure to have a doughter like you ^^



and its my pleasure to have a mom like you! well if he doesnt want to, we can always be sisters!


yeah ^^ haha ^^ ''hug you'' ^^



*hugs* well uhmm... we shud know each other better my real name's moira janina nickname is aya and i live in the philippines... uhmm im 11 yrs old and... ryt now im in the 6th grade
ps. my last name is not janina
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.