First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply poSt ur Pix Pix here!!!
Member
174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

anime_delish wrote:


zurike wrote:
i'm the one in the blue dress

the one in a white top i'm imitating yamada's pose here..but CHINEN is my ichiban!!!


OHMAIGAWD~ XDD
in the second pic here~ the one on your left.. she looks like a scholastican!! (?? what am me saying?!) *gasp* becuz I am scholastican and the uniform is a bit different... the buttons are curved.. XD *gasp*
and you so kawaii in the blue dress....!!


hehe..she is a scholastican.. she's my cousin.. AWWW..THANKS!
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
hehehe!!
me form manila.. tondo manila hahaha!!
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

zurike wrote:




i'm the one in the blue dress

the one in a white top i'm imitating yamada's pose here..but CHINEN is my ichiban!!!




WAHH!!
soOoo pretty!! ^-^

Member
174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

hsj9392 wrote:


zurike wrote:




i'm the one in the blue dress

the one in a white top i'm imitating yamada's pose here..but CHINEN is my ichiban!!!




WAHH!!
soOoo pretty!! ^-^



uwaaaaa
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

zurike wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


zurike wrote:




i'm the one in the blue dress

the one in a white top i'm imitating yamada's pose here..but CHINEN is my ichiban!!!




WAHH!!
soOoo pretty!! ^-^



uwaaaaa



Yeah!!
I'm being serious!!
especially on the last pic!!
waaa!!
so gorgeous!! ^-^
Member
174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

hsj9392 wrote:


zurike wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


zurike wrote:




i'm the one in the blue dress

the one in a white top i'm imitating yamada's pose here..but CHINEN is my ichiban!!!




WAHH!!
soOoo pretty!! ^-^



uwaaaaa



Yeah!!
I'm being serious!!
especially on the last pic!!
waaa!!
so gorgeous!! ^-^


hehe..well, i guess i have to say thank you i'm not really used to being complimented on
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
hahaha!!
you must get used to it!! ^-^

Member
6577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / stuck in dreamlan...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08 , edited 6/22/08


that's me ^^
Member
599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Iceland
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
this is me ^^
i've just coloured my hair brown



Member
472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewehere.Ü
Offline
Posted 7/2/08


_im the one who is wering the sun glasses.Ü_



_that's me[back view..LOL].Ü_







_i am on the right side.Ü_

^THAT'S ME.Ü^
Member
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
*hehe*

these are my piCs!

Member
4895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

zurike wrote:




i'm the one in the blue dress

the one in a white top i'm imitating yamada's pose here..but CHINEN is my ichiban!!!


CUUUUUTE!! :] rofl
Member
4895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 8/10/08 , edited 8/10/08


rofl! stunna shades x3

haha..wierd

before i cutted my hair..w/ the pose i always do..haha

Before && After picture~


Member
472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewehere.Ü
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

Yamada_Yuuki83 wrote:



rofl! stunna shades x3

haha..wierd

before i cutted my hair..w/ the pose i always do..haha

Before && After picture~




your so cutte!!! where are you from??
Member
4895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

xlhenx wrote:


Yamada_Yuuki83 wrote:



rofl! stunna shades x3

haha..wierd

before i cutted my hair..w/ the pose i always do..haha

Before && After picture~




your so cutte!!! where are you from??


i'm frm japan :] how about you??
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.