First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Ultimate Vampires
Posted 6/14/08 , edited 6/14/08
Dio, Alucard, D, and Sacchin (Arcade Bumstead is overrated.)

Thread still needs more Kars. A Slayer is fine, too.
Posted 6/14/08
hmms i still like zero more x]
12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

Daharkas wrote:

Dio, Alucard, D, and Sacchin (Arcade Bumstead is overrated.)

Thread still needs more Kars.


Oh yeah,Kars became Immortal,too bad he got screwed by his own immortality though....
Posted 6/14/08

crush_dance wrote:


Daharkas wrote:

Dio, Alucard, D, and Sacchin (Arcade Bumstead is overrated.)

Thread still needs more Kars.


Oh yeah,Kars became Immortal,too bad he got screwed by his own immortality though....


Come to think of it, isn't he going to get a second chance once Steel Ball Run (or its successor) gets near the early 1900s?
27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

wankingwanker wrote:

the best vampire is from hellsing


Totally agree!! Alucard is the best, especially in his true doggy form. (whatever it's called)

I still love the vampires from Vampire Knight though...

Um...another vampire is Abel Nightroad from Trinity Blood.

Oh. And L from Love Monster.
272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / at home near sm
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
VAMPIRE KNIGHT








378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / new york
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
hellsing -craziest as in alot of deaths
vampire knight- coolest as in cool characters
trinity blood- bloodiest as in also alot of deaths but not so much in the show
76131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
vampire knight is the best vampire anime of all
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
Vampire Hunter D
2634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

natOfbar wrote:

Abel Nightroad in Trinity Blood


He was a vampire? I thought he was just some like super breed mix type monster thing...
Posted 6/14/08

Incontrovertible wrote:


natOfbar wrote:

Abel Nightroad in Trinity Blood


He was a vampire? I thought he was just some like super breed mix type monster thing...


He was supposed to be a vampire feeding vampire, or something. It's not like we'll ever know now, seeing as how the mangaka died.
29 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F / United States of...
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
ZERO and KANAME!

also KARIN from the anime Karin. =)
2634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

Daharkas wrote:


Incontrovertible wrote:


natOfbar wrote:

Abel Nightroad in Trinity Blood


He was a vampire? I thought he was just some like super breed mix type monster thing...


He was supposed to be a vampire feeding vampire, or something. It's not like we'll ever know now, seeing as how the mangaka died.


Ah I see. That sucks.
104073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/14/08

YojimboMifune wrote:

they are just vampires!

garlic and a stake to a heart will own them


nuff said!


FAILED watch karin before you post something that will make you sound ....
Posted 6/14/08

AnimeKami wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

they are just vampires!

garlic and a stake to a heart will own them


nuff said!


FAILED watch karin before you post something that will make you sound ....


i forgot to edit this. .

strike that i posted earlier

fuck the garlic

get toggen topp gurren lagann!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.