First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
artists who has college degree
364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Osaka, Japan
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
Ariel Lin graduated from National Chengchi University in Taiwan majoring in Korean! Smart she is. Wonder if she can speak korean...?
1886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
Lee Young Ae
218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
lee philip ^_^
1630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

jebusxjuice wrote:

Tablo from Epik High, he has a degree in English Literature.
I think anyway, it was at a college in the US, but I'm not sure where about.


tablo's got a bachelor's from stanford ^^
261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08 , edited 6/19/08
KIM JEONG HOON...he did enter in a course of dentistry..then he finally realize that he wanted something more..so he still finished his studies but i don't remember what course is that...the only thing i know that it is inclined in entertainment or something...i have read that he has a 146 IQ...he's really intelligent!! cool right?? hehe..
22240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore ! (:
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

BlurryEyez86 wrote:

Ariel Lin graduated from National Chengchi University in Taiwan majoring in Korean! Smart she is. Wonder if she can speak korean...?



Oh yea, she can speak it fluently. She dubs one of a chinese drama into korean. Theres a video of it. I wonder why she learned korean in the first place anyway
737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / baguio city phili...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
wu chun... if im not mistaken business administration....
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
林佑威(Lin You Wei).. 辅仁大学(Fu Jen Catholic University).. something related to design..
7047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
Lee Hom- I heard he scored a perfect score on the SAT's but turned down all the top schools to go to Williams College where he studied music
47470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

sora2thesky wrote:


jebusxjuice wrote:

Tablo from Epik High, he has a degree in English Literature.
I think anyway, it was at a college in the US, but I'm not sure where about.


tablo's got a bachelor's from stanford ^^


Aha, yeah, I knew it was from Stanford, but I'm not familiar with the American university system lol.
588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA..... he...he..he.. i don't pay much attention to their degree.. as long as they can do justice to the role they're playing not to mention, of course, the most important aspect or for an actor: PHYSICAL APPEARANCE AND CHARISMA...
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

jebusxjuice wrote:

Tablo from Epik High, he has a degree in English Literature.
I think anyway, it was at a college in the US, but I'm not sure where about.


dat's kewl!!
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
YamaPi, goin' 2 graduate from da university his in probably dis year.
da course he took is somethin in business.
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

khayzie23 wrote:

KIM JEONG HOON...he did enter in a course of dentistry..then he finally realize that he wanted something more..so he still finished his studies but i don't remember what course is that...the only thing i know that it is inclined in entertainment or something...i have read that he has a 146 IQ...he's really intelligent!! cool right?? hehe..


Yep, I heard about dat.
:]]
261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

harman101 wrote:


khayzie23 wrote:

KIM JEONG HOON...he did enter in a course of dentistry..then he finally realize that he wanted something more..so he still finished his studies but i don't remember what course is that...the only thing i know that it is inclined in entertainment or something...i have read that he has a 146 IQ...he's really intelligent!! cool right?? hehe..


Yep, I heard about dat.
:]]


hehe...that'z why i admire him with his abilities!! his voice was good too.. i think he can also speak english...isn't he??
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.