First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Who would win in a fight Goku or Superman?
Posted 6/14/08

rugal08 wrote:

get them on Mugen and find out


DC characters are cheap, I'll admit, but what if someone just pulls out that "Supersaiyan-5 Goku" that just flies around the screen screaming in french and blanking out half the screen 90% of the time?
Posted 6/14/08
goku... goku is the most powerfull character... ever...
super man is a man of steel... nothing more right? but goku holds the power to destroy the world with little to no effort, should he wish to, and had he the ability to breath in space...

superman does what now?
Posted 6/14/08

Daharkas wrote:


rugal08 wrote:

get them on Mugen and find out


DC characters are cheap, I'll admit, but what if someone just pulls out that "Supersaiyan-5 Goku" that just flies around the screen screaming in french and blanking out half the screen 90% of the time?


eh. . .

then i just pull out kira. . .

one hit
Posted 6/14/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


Daharkas wrote:


rugal08 wrote:

get them on Mugen and find out


DC characters are cheap, I'll admit, but what if someone just pulls out that "Supersaiyan-5 Goku" that just flies around the screen screaming in french and blanking out half the screen 90% of the time?


eh. . .

then i just pull out kira. . .

one hit


In before list of mugen characters with one hit kills

I'm particularly fond of Satsujinki.
Posted 6/14/08

Daharkas wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


Daharkas wrote:


rugal08 wrote:

get them on Mugen and find out


DC characters are cheap, I'll admit, but what if someone just pulls out that "Supersaiyan-5 Goku" that just flies around the screen screaming in french and blanking out half the screen 90% of the time?


eh. . .

then i just pull out kira. . .

one hit


In before list of mugen characters with one hit kills

I'm particularly fond of Satsujinki.


who is satsujinki

i really don't like mugen

i just play arcade emulators. . .

Posted 6/14/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


Daharkas wrote:

In before list of mugen characters with one hit kills

I'm particularly fond of Satsujinki.


who is satsujinki

i really don't like mugen

i just play arcade emulators. . .



Satsujinki's a super-haxxed version of Tohno Shiki.
Not to be confused with the hundreds of super-haxxed versions of Nanaya Shiki.

(Both are characters from the fighting game Melty Blood [and alternatively, the anime/manga Tsukihime])
161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In Ur InTernetz!
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
Superman.

I remember in some forum a Superman and Dragon Ball geek explaining very well why Superman could beat Goku. He gave lots of facts and they all made a lot of sense to me. Besides, the only reason why we see Goku as a more powerful character is because he gets a lot more of chances to show it off, and Superman is a more realistic hero who doesn't want to blow shit up because of the problems that this would suppose to his fellow citizens.
Also, Superman CAN destroy planets. As stated by that guy, whose username was 'Lex Luthor' in Gaia Online, I think, in a volume he blew a friggin' star with his laser vision, and as fast as Goku may be, Superman can move at the speed OF THOUGHT.
Superman doesn't get to show off so much, and he lacks enemies of his physical level. Most of his nemesis will usually use their brains against his brawn. That's why we think Superman is weaker. I do so too, but when I put all the facts in my mind, have no choice but to admit Superman would kick Goku's butt.
Posted 6/14/08
Neither.

Instead~ Neo from The Matrix. ;D
3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
Goku... i dont think superman hav the chance on beating him...
Posted 6/14/08 , edited 6/14/08
As for actual discussion on this matter, Killy could probably kill either one, at the cost of blowing off one of his arms/a portion of his upper torso. But the GBE is really only for a one on one matchup, it probably doesn't reload super fast.

As for the two themselves, Goku isn't even close. It's like comparing the Hulk to Supes. It's entertaining, but still completely unfeasible.
7695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
most deff Goku.
148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
C'mon People! superman would kick goku's A** up and down the block!

It'll start like this


Then like


And then Finally Superman would Rattle Gokus head and he would die.
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 6/14/08 , edited 6/14/08

remyek wrote:

C'mon People! superman would kick goku's A** up and down the block!


And then Finally Superman would Rattle Gokus head and he would die.


I'm pretty assured of that, actually.

12932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ASIA
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
goku undoubtedly
10637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / cali
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
Come on.... Superman!
I didn't think anyone can beat Superman... he's Super!

lol, actually it doesn't matter to me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.