First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Cr School's Private Airport
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

khaydi wrote:


*looks at you*
*smiles*
I don't exactly know where they last stayed. They go from country to country.
*scratches head*
What a daughter, huh?


Rald: Gel and I will go get something for us to drink. They'll be arriving in a few minutes.
Gel: *looks at Khaydi*


*smiles*
It's okay.
*look at rald*
We will wait here then.
Posted 6/21/08

blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


*looks at you*
*smiles*
I don't exactly know where they last stayed. They go from country to country.
*scratches head*
What a daughter, huh?


Rald: Gel and I will go get something for us to drink. They'll be arriving in a few minutes.
Gel: *looks at Khaydi*


*smiles*
It's okay.
*look at rald*
We will wait here then.


*looks at you*
*smiles*
Let's sit there...
*points to couch*


Rald: Alright. *walks away* *looks at Gel* Stop that idiot.
Gel: Sorry.
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

khaydi wrote:


*looks at you*
*smiles*
Let's sit there...
*points to couch*


Rald: Alright. *walks away* *looks at Gel* Stop that idiot.
Gel: Sorry.


*sit on the couch*
*smiles*
*look at you*
How long you haven't seen your parents?
Posted 6/21/08

blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


*looks at you*
*smiles*
Let's sit there...
*points to couch*


Rald: Alright. *walks away* *looks at Gel* Stop that idiot.
Gel: Sorry.


*sit on the couch*
*smiles*
*look at you*
How long you haven't seen your parents?


*sits beside you*
Hm...
*thinks*
about... uhm...
*looks at you*
several years... 4, I think...
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

khaydi wrote:


*sits beside you*
Hm...
*thinks*
about... uhm...
*looks at you*
several years... 4, I think...


*smiles*
That's quite long.
I'm sure they miss you a lot
Posted 6/21/08

blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


*sits beside you*
Hm...
*thinks*
about... uhm...
*looks at you*
several years... 4, I think...


*smiles*
That's quite long.
I'm sure they miss you a lot


*smiles*
Not really... They usually send messages to me.
*hugs you*
Thanks for coming with me.


Rald: Hm... The plane is near... *looks at Gel* Go give them their drinks. I'll check the schedule.

Gel: Wha... Okay. *walks to Khaydi and Satoshi* *looks at Khaydi* Here are your drinks.
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

khaydi wrote:

*smiles*
Not really... They usually send messages to me.
*hugs you*
Thanks for coming with me.


Rald: Hm... The plane is near... *looks at Gel* Go give them their drinks. I'll check the schedule.

Gel: Wha... Okay. *walks to Khaydi and Satoshi* *looks at Khaydi* Here are your drinks.


*look at gel*
Thanks.
*receive the drinks and give the other one to you*
Posted 6/21/08 , edited 6/21/08

blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:

*smiles*
Not really... They usually send messages to me.
*hugs you*
Thanks for coming with me.


Rald: Hm... The plane is near... *looks at Gel* Go give them their drinks. I'll check the schedule.

Gel: Wha... Okay. *walks to Khaydi and Satoshi* *looks at Khaydi* Here are your drinks.


*look at gel*
Thanks.
*receive the drinks and give the other one to you*


Gel: *smiles* No problem. *walks away*

*receives drinks*
Uhm... thanks Gel.
*looks at you*
*touches your face*
*smiles*
You really don't like him, huh?

Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

khaydi wrote:

Gel: *smiles* No problem. *walks away*

*receives drinks*
Uhm... thanks Gel.
*looks at you*
*touches your face*
*smiles*
You really don't like him, huh?



*smiles*
Maybe someday but I guess not for now.
*start to drink*
Posted 6/21/08

blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:

Gel: *smiles* No problem. *walks away*

*receives drinks*
Uhm... thanks Gel.
*looks at you*
*touches your face*
*smiles*
You really don't like him, huh?



*smiles*
Maybe someday but I guess not for now.
*start to drink*


*smiles*
*drinks*
I see...

Rald: The plane is landing now... Want to see it?
Gel: *drinks* *looks at Khaydi*
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

khaydi wrote:

*smiles*
*drinks*
I see...

Rald: The plane is landing now... Want to see it?
Gel: *drinks* *looks at Khaydi*


*smiles*
*look at rald*
okay.
*look at you* let's go
*stand up*

ooc: I'll be off at 12:00
Posted 6/21/08

blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:

*smiles*
*drinks*
I see...

Rald: The plane is landing now... Want to see it?
Gel: *drinks* *looks at Khaydi*


*smiles*
*look at rald*
okay.
*look at you* let's go
*stand up*

ooc: I'll be off at 12:00


*smiles*
*holds your hand*
Okay.
*goes to the window*
There it is.




Rald: That's our Juergen alright.
Gel: *looks at the plane* *looks at Khaydi*

*plane lands*
*two people gets directly into the building*

ooc: Okay.


Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

khaydi wrote:



*smiles*
*holds your hand*
Okay.
*goes to the window*
There it is.




Rald: That's our Juergen alright.
Gel: *looks at the plane* *looks at Khaydi*

*plane lands*
*two people gets directly into the building*

ooc: Okay.




*smiles*
*hold your hand*
I'm kinda nervous but I can't wait to meet them
Posted 6/21/08

blckfox7 wrote:

*smiles*
*hold your hand*
I'm kinda nervous but I can't wait to meet them


*smiles*
*looks at you*
You don't have to be nervous.
I think I should be the one... I think I'll have to cover my face now.


Rald: Hi mom, dad! *walks to them*

Gel: *smiles* *looks at Khaydi*

*parents smile*
Hi Rald...
*looks at Khaydi and Satoshi*
*smiles*
*walks closer*
Mom: I'm happy to finally meet you personally Satoshi. Welcome to the family.
Dad: Good catch Khaydi.


Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

khaydi wrote:


*smiles*
*looks at you*
You don't have to be nervous.
I think I should be the one... I think I'll have to cover my face now.


Rald: Hi mom, dad! *walks to them*

Gel: *smiles* *looks at Khaydi*

*parents smile*
Hi Rald...
*looks at Khaydi and Satoshi*
*smiles*
*walks closer*
Mom: I'm happy to finally meet you personally Satoshi. Welcome to the family.
Dad: Good catch Khaydi.




*smiles*
Thank you very much. Nice to meet you.
*bow down*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.