First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply KH3 game is fer PS3!?!?!?
Keyblade Wielder
773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the land of corn.
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

KamiKaze93 wrote:

yup! it's for ps3...


i'm so sad... i don't have ps3....


That seriously makes me want to cry. I mean people can't just go out and buy that stupid (are they stupid? I heard they are) game system on a whim. They better come out with a version on Wii or PS2. That would be so awesome to play it on Wii I mean think Zelda only 100% better.

Keyblade Wielder
3747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / uhmm...not here?
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
well it is probly going to be on ps3 im 99.9% sure that it is going to be on the ps3
Keyblade Wielder
8831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Iwatodai
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

KamiKaze93 wrote:

yup! it's for ps3...


i'm so sad... i don't have ps3....


that's not KH3...KH3 is not under construct yet...the title mention keyblade wars..isn't it bout KH:Birth By Sleep?

Keyblade Wielder
8831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Iwatodai
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
KH:Birth By Sleep-PSP
KH3-PS3

that's 4 sure..
Keyblade Wielder
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Zanarkand
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/21/08
It would look and play amazing on the PS3...much better than any other system. I can't wait..but it'll be years before we see an actual game. That is if they decide to make one.
Keyblade Wielder
7607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / anywhere
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

Arisato_Aigis wrote:

KH:Birth By Sleep-PSP
KH3-PS3

that's 4 sure..


wait im confused
i heard that birth by sleep was for the DS and KH3 was for psp and that they had another one for the cell phone
im really confused now
8851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
that sucks!!!!!!!! i SERIOUSLY hope they make a version for PS2!!!!!!!!!
Posted 7/22/08

KamiKaze93 wrote:

yup! it's for ps3...


i'm so sad... i don't have ps3....


dude calm down.. thaats a fake cover ..they didnt even start working on KH3 yet..first they released the other threee games so they actually have a storyline for kh3 so chill out ..kh3 wont come out for another 3 or 4 years =/ !!
Keyblade Wielder
8831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Iwatodai
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

taylorisawesome_14 wrote:


Arisato_Aigis wrote:

KH:Birth By Sleep-PSP
KH3-PS3

that's 4 sure..


wait im confused
i heard that birth by sleep was for the DS and KH3 was for psp and that they had another one for the cell phone
im really confused now


Square Enix, Co., Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan, Square Enix), a leading developer and publisher of interactive entertainment software and services, announced three new titles in the award-winning KINGDOM HEARTS series at the Tokyo Game Show 2007 held in Makuhari Messe. The new titles are KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days for the Nintendo DS™, KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep for the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, and KINGDOM HEARTS coded for mobile phones.

Keyblade Wielder
7607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / anywhere
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

Arisato_Aigis wrote:


taylorisawesome_14 wrote:


Arisato_Aigis wrote:

KH:Birth By Sleep-PSP
KH3-PS3

that's 4 sure..


wait im confused
i heard that birth by sleep was for the DS and KH3 was for psp and that they had another one for the cell phone
im really confused now


Square Enix, Co., Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan, Square Enix), a leading developer and publisher of interactive entertainment software and services, announced three new titles in the award-winning KINGDOM HEARTS series at the Tokyo Game Show 2007 held in Makuhari Messe. The new titles are KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days for the Nintendo DS™, KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep for the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, and KINGDOM HEARTS coded for mobile phones.



oh ok i get it now thank you

Keyblade Wielder
8831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Iwatodai
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

taylorisawesome_14 wrote:


Arisato_Aigis wrote:


taylorisawesome_14 wrote:


Arisato_Aigis wrote:

KH:Birth By Sleep-PSP
KH3-PS3

that's 4 sure..


wait im confused
i heard that birth by sleep was for the DS and KH3 was for psp and that they had another one for the cell phone
im really confused now


Square Enix, Co., Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan, Square Enix), a leading developer and publisher of interactive entertainment software and services, announced three new titles in the award-winning KINGDOM HEARTS series at the Tokyo Game Show 2007 held in Makuhari Messe. The new titles are KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days for the Nintendo DS™, KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep for the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, and KINGDOM HEARTS coded for mobile phones.



oh ok i get it now thank you



welcome

Posted 8/4/08
as long as it goes out on the PS2 later I could careless
Keyblade Wielder
2889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Where My Destiny...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

KamiKaze93 wrote:

yup! it's for ps3...


i'm so sad... i don't have ps3....


Great. .
Thanks for the pic
Keyblade Wielder
732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / in my mind
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
i hope KH3 will come out itll give me something good to play on my ps3 besides mgs4. and you people do realize that KH3 boxart is fake.
Keyblade Wielder
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
I already know this, and i have a XBox360... -_-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.