First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
who do you think is the most wholesome anime character?
3376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

ralvyn wrote:

have to go for Belldandy :)

she's pure and innocent


Hey I agree with you on that one, there are a lot of characters to be described as wholesome too, let's take several characters from Clannad for example, I'd say a number of them are considered to be quite wholesome indeed.
1180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / cagayan de oro ci...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

lover703 wrote:

They are very wholesome..........


wekz.. wholesome??
Posted 11/10/08
I'll go with Vash the Stampede from Trigun.
1796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / wHeReVeR i waN 2...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
what thing is wholesome? define its pls..
1180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / cagayan de oro ci...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08 , edited 11/21/08

Opherus wrote:

what thing is wholesome? define its pls..


1: promoting health or well-being of mind or spirit
2: promoting health of body
3 a: sound in body, mind, or morals b: having the simple health or vigor of normal domesticity
4 a: based on well-grounded fear

wehehe
211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/21/08
i think Kahoko from la corda
saber from fsn
tohru from furuba



Posted 11/21/08
Goku from Dragonball
4753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bishie Paradise XD
Offline
Posted 11/21/08
define wholesome.....but id say its tohru honda
1180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / cagayan de oro ci...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

animeprincesskeira wrote:


Opherus wrote:

what thing is wholesome? define its pls..


1: promoting health or well-being of mind or spirit
2: promoting health of body
3 a: sound in body, mind, or morals b: having the simple health or vigor of norma
1180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / cagayan de oro ci...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

caroxerio525 wrote:

define wholesome.....but id say its tohru honda


1: promoting health or well-being of mind or spirit
2: promoting health of body
3 a: sound in body, mind, or morals b: having the simple health or vigor of norma
628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / HOme♥
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

animeprincesskeira wrote:

i think it would be jenny of yuyu hakusho^^


well why didnt you explain it properly??

but im gonna take my pick..



Posted 11/22/08
I think professor Negi Springfield is wholesome.
1715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
dun get it
16329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / F / Singapore lah!
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

animeprincesskeira wrote:


caroxerio525 wrote:

define wholesome.....but id say its tohru honda


1: promoting health or well-being of mind or spirit
2: promoting health of body
3 a: sound in body, mind, or morals b: having the simple health or vigor of norma


i still dont get u. o.o
u mean the most healthy anime character? -.-
1180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / cagayan de oro ci...
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

milkteh wrote:


animeprincesskeira wrote:


caroxerio525 wrote:

define wholesome.....but id say its tohru honda


1: promoting health or well-being of mind or spirit
2: promoting health of body
3 a: sound in body, mind, or morals b: having the simple health or vigor of norma


i still dont get u. o.o
u mean the most healthy anime character? -.-


sound in body, mind, or morals

focus on this definition ok.. ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.