First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply have u ever hav a dream abt KHR?
Posted 7/21/08

ukyouchrono wrote:


chiidorii wrote:


pikangie wrote:

I'm not sure if Gokudera would marry a woman either, lol, because he says himself that he dislikes girls(Valentine ep). (coughyaoicough) o;


whaha not true think gokudera haru pair xD


I am soooo agree with ya! and besides, he can't hate all women.... what about his mother?


but his mum is death T-T
Member
3050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

chiidorii wrote:


ukyouchrono wrote:


chiidorii wrote:


pikangie wrote:

I'm not sure if Gokudera would marry a woman either, lol, because he says himself that he dislikes girls(Valentine ep). (coughyaoicough) o;


whaha not true think gokudera haru pair xD


I am soooo agree with ya! and besides, he can't hate all women.... what about his mother?


but his mum is death T-T


Yeah... but still, she is a woman and he likes her which proves that he didn't really dislike all women!

Oh by the way, I, too, was hoping that Gokudera and Haru would eventually end up together! But what about Yamamoto!!! Waaaaaa
Posted 7/21/08

ukyouchrono wrote:


chiidorii wrote:


ukyouchrono wrote:


chiidorii wrote:


pikangie wrote:

I'm not sure if Gokudera would marry a woman either, lol, because he says himself that he dislikes girls(Valentine ep). (coughyaoicough) o;


whaha not true think gokudera haru pair xD


I am soooo agree with ya! and besides, he can't hate all women.... what about his mother?


but his mum is death T-T


Yeah... but still, she is a woman and he likes her which proves that he didn't really dislike all women!

Oh by the way, I, too, was hoping that Gokudera and Haru would eventually end up together! But what about Yamamoto!!! Waaaaaa


hmm yamamoto and that friend of koko ??
Member
3050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

chiidorii wrote:


ukyouchrono wrote:


chiidorii wrote:


ukyouchrono wrote:


chiidorii wrote:


pikangie wrote:

I'm not sure if Gokudera would marry a woman either, lol, because he says himself that he dislikes girls(Valentine ep). (coughyaoicough) o;


whaha not true think gokudera haru pair xD


I am soooo agree with ya! and besides, he can't hate all women.... what about his mother?


but his mum is death T-T


Yeah... but still, she is a woman and he likes her which proves that he didn't really dislike all women!

Oh by the way, I, too, was hoping that Gokudera and Haru would eventually end up together! But what about Yamamoto!!! Waaaaaa


hmm yamamoto and that friend of koko ??


Errr... for me.... errr....... okay, this is an off topic conversation, let's end this, shall we? (or should we continue and this will be flooded with our conversation... lol!!! )
Member
3050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
oh, sorry bout that... that's just my realization, that's why...
Posted 7/21/08

ukyouchrono wrote:

oh, sorry bout that... that's just my realization, that's why...


whahahaha you are right xD lets talk about teh topic XD
Member
3050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

chiidorii wrote:


ukyouchrono wrote:

oh, sorry bout that... that's just my realization, that's why...


whahahaha you are right xD lets talk about teh topic XD


wanna buddy me?
Posted 7/21/08

ukyouchrono wrote:


chiidorii wrote:


ukyouchrono wrote:

oh, sorry bout that... that's just my realization, that's why...


whahahaha you are right xD lets talk about teh topic XD


wanna buddy me?


whaha oke xD
1629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / stallkkkerrrrrrrr
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
i usually don't dream....but i might've even though i would have forgotten it by now, cuz well, i forget it like 5 min. after i wake up
Member
1739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / black order
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
i was dreaming i was tsuna and i was vs.ed future hibari
Member
4645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
no bad dreams thank goodness !!! but i would really like to dream of adult lambo !!! kyaa !!!
Member
30324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Naha, Okinawa - D...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
I'm sure he has a heart, just not for the current girls... He seems to dislike Haru, Kyoko, Chrome, etc... I don't think he'd be going out with his own mom... D: Sure he probably loves(family) her though.
Posted 7/25/08
I dreamed I Was Married To Hibari-sama ( *stars in eyes* Hibari-sama)
Member
30324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Naha, Okinawa - D...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
x3 So cool, I wish I could have a cool dream about KHR... like... an orgy of all the hot guys... *shot*
Member
6452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Gokudera's Bedroo...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08 , edited 7/25/08
Nyaha~! I had another dream about KHR. I dreamnt that I was having a date with Gokudera. It was fun! he bought me ice cream and bought me the whole series of KHR mangas! Uwaaa~~ I wanna have that dream again~ More Gokudera!! (I'm a complete Gokudera freak/ fan)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.