How do you know if you LOVE somebody?
Posted 6/15/08
How do you know if you love somebody? I'm very puzzled.
Posted 6/15/08
Good point. Depends on each person.
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 6/15/08 , edited 6/15/08
lol so many love threads.

but here goes. first of all i think you're way too young, and second of all, i think you'll know it when the time comes.
4239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

Chance16 wrote:

lol so many love threads.

but here goes. first of all i think you're way too young, and second of all, i think you'll know it when the time comes.


hahaa!! and i guess...??>??>
Posted 6/15/08
I'm sure this topic exists already but the search isn't working for me....
If anyone finds it let me know..
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
^Just Refresh if it says search unavailable.
Posted 6/15/08
But when you're young, LOL, u're still blur about the subject right?
767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
if he/she's always in your mind...
if you always think of ways on how to impress him/her...
you always wanted to talk to him/her eventhough you have nothing important to say...
or you wanted to see him/her and be with him/her...
when you do this ...
or sometimes this...
but never do this...
and more importantly, you respect him/her without looking at the size of her boobs and the his muscles.
72698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Cologne, Germany
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
I don't know the feeling of love, so...
Posted 6/15/08

Severina wrote:

I don't know the feeling of love, so...

me 2
but as my friends say that you think of that person all the time
even in your dreams

7240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
It just comes to you I guess...
7757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 6/15/08 , edited 6/15/08

animoo_x wrote:

I'm sure this topic exists already but the search isn't working for me....
If anyone finds it let me know..


Keep reload the search page over and over again. Eventually it'll show, probably after 4 or 5 attempts. (I had to reload 3 times)

And this probably it.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-161002/how-do-you-know-when-its-LOVE.html
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
You fap to their face every night.
Posted 6/15/08

Allanon0904 wrote:


animoo_x wrote:

I'm sure this topic exists already but the search isn't working for me....
If anyone finds it let me know..


Keep reload the search page over and over again. Eventually it'll show, probably after 4 or 5 attempts. (I had to reload 3 times)

And this probably it.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-161002/how-do-you-know-when-its-LOVE.html


Thank you

~locked
You must be logged in to post.