First  Prev  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  Next  Last
Why do most guys hate it when girls cry ?
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
Because they're egoistic. Perhaps they think that their reputation would be jeopardized if others see them with a girl crying.
50126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/13/09 , edited 2/13/09
i guess it might explodes the guys' eardrums!*cotton balls should be ready*....hakhak....XD
1655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / california
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
i hate it when anybody cries i have no sympathy to give to any one that sits to shed tear there no point to it its wastes time you can be as sad as you want but tear make my want to give people a reason to cry for example beat their face in
30156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Utah
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
Other guys dont like it!? Are you kidding me? Girls crying turn me on!
Posted 2/14/09
hmm..maybe because guys have an emotional range of a teaspoon..or..
maybe because guys can't really access full control of a sensitive situation take for example a girl crying. I think it's like that because guys tend to be "stronger" than girls in suppressing their emotions and because of this they tend to misunderstand and dislike it when girls cry especially if they feel it's their fault or if they can't do anything about it..or..I could be wrong..
Posted 2/14/09
I dont hate it...I just cant take it..
If a girl cries and shes sincere about it Ill likely give her whatever she wants
I hate to see girls cry
and if I cause it its even worse i feel like the worst person in the world..
2923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
We don't. Its a massive opportunity for a comfort hug.....





.........and a cop-a-feel.
2651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / England, Kent, Wh...
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
The last thing a guy would want is for the girl to cry, its emotional, simple as. Not towards the "mean" way, like "DAMN GIRL YOU BETTER STOP CRYING or ELSE.." but more like you come to believe you were the cause of it and feel a but uncomfortable yourself. I've seen both genders in tears, both being friends, but seeing a girl in tears... ~sob =(

Some guys are just too serious. =)
21311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
guys are just sissies...
82628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / London
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

_Taz wrote:

The last thing a guy would want is for the girl to cry, its emotional, simple as. Not towards the "mean" way, like "DAMN GIRL YOU BETTER STOP CRYING or ELSE.." but more like you come to believe you were the cause of it and feel a but uncomfortable yourself. I've seen both genders in tears, both being friends, but seeing a girl in tears... ~sob =(

Some guys are just too serious. =)


Ahhh...Thats sweet......Would be happy to cry in front of you... but I dnt cry easily anymore....
2651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / England, Kent, Wh...
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

korean_chick wrote:


_Taz wrote:

The last thing a guy would want is for the girl to cry, its emotional, simple as. Not towards the "mean" way, like "DAMN GIRL YOU BETTER STOP CRYING or ELSE.." but more like you come to believe you were the cause of it and feel a but uncomfortable yourself. I've seen both genders in tears, both being friends, but seeing a girl in tears... ~sob =(

Some guys are just too serious. =)


Ahhh...Thats sweet......Would be happy to cry in front of you... but I dnt cry easily anymore....


~blush

.. oh WAIT. You don't cry so easily eh?! WELL, i'll show you! *stands on your feet, with GREAT FORCE*

^^'
82628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / London
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

_Taz wrote:


korean_chick wrote:


_Taz wrote:

The last thing a guy would want is for the girl to cry, its emotional, simple as. Not towards the "mean" way, like "DAMN GIRL YOU BETTER STOP CRYING or ELSE.." but more like you come to believe you were the cause of it and feel a but uncomfortable yourself. I've seen both genders in tears, both being friends, but seeing a girl in tears... ~sob =(

Some guys are just too serious. =)


Ahhh...Thats sweet......Would be happy to cry in front of you... but I dnt cry easily anymore....


~blush

.. oh WAIT. You don't cry so easily eh?! WELL, i'll show you! *stands on your feet, with GREAT FORCE*

^^'


T_T...*Pokes ur head*...
Like i said, Dnt cry easily...I am an ancident prone so pain, Ha, kind of half immune to it...no matter how hard....Well, probably scream and swear like sh*t ...But cry....Nah....
4150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/14/09 , edited 2/14/09
you feel guilty like you could've prevented it or there's nothing you could've done and you feel powerless.that's why .(man logic)
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
Maybe because they want to cry too!

495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Taiwan
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

manga_adikz wrote:

..because they were the ones who made us cry^^ (they blame themselves )


I think so,too.
First  Prev  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.