First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Which Code Geass Character Are You?
2328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
Loved, it could be worse u could have gotten 1. Nina 2. Suzsaku or 3. Nunnaly
Member
83690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Where the future...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
Nunnally's not a bad person.
2328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
thats what u think, she seems all sweet and nice but usally people like that are evil and twisted
Member
83690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Where the future...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
Cynic.
2328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
i just dont trust ppl in wheelchairs
Member
83690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Where the future...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
That's beyond messed up ^_^;;
Member
83690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Where the future...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
Took it again for the heck of it and got a different result. Very different one this time. I don't even think I changed my previous answers by much, either.



First Lloyd, then Kallen.
2328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
Lloyd? hes thats mental smart guy right? the one i REALLY want to punch in the face?
Member
83690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Where the future...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
Lloyd is cool. He's a little eccentric, but a cool guy.
Member
378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Turkey
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
well mine is....




wohooo!!! its Lulu!!!

I was scared that it would be someone I really dont want to, be but now ^^
Member
83690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Where the future...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

Tiethel wrote:

well mine is....




wohooo!!! its Lulu!!!

I was scared that it would be someone I really dont want to, be but now ^^


Why? Who were you scared to get?
Member
378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Turkey
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

TobiaSR32 wrote:


Tiethel wrote:

well mine is....




wohooo!!! its Lulu!!!

I was scared that it would be someone I really dont want to, be but now ^^


Why? Who were you scared to get?


hmm not sure, but these quizes are weird. after answering it turns out someone NOT like you. so I was really afraid of it. maybe like shirley or nina or even suzaku the bastard it can happen
2328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
GAH THATS MENT TO BE ME!?!

Nooooo, i got screwed with Milly?! Y ME!?! Damn u MILLY DAMN U!!
(thanks god i didnt get Nina or Suzaku thou )
Member
83690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Where the future...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

Tiethel wrote:


TobiaSR32 wrote:


Tiethel wrote:

well mine is....




wohooo!!! its Lulu!!!

I was scared that it would be someone I really dont want to, be but now ^^


Why? Who were you scared to get?


hmm not sure, but these quizes are weird. after answering it turns out someone NOT like you. so I was really afraid of it. maybe like shirley or nina or even suzaku the bastard it can happen


How is Shirley bad? LOL
Posted 6/27/08

TobiaSR32 wrote:


Tiethel wrote:


TobiaSR32 wrote:


Tiethel wrote:

well mine is....




wohooo!!! its Lulu!!!

I was scared that it would be someone I really dont want to, be but now ^^


Why? Who were you scared to get?


hmm not sure, but these quizes are weird. after answering it turns out someone NOT like you. so I was really afraid of it. maybe like shirley or nina or even suzaku the bastard it can happen


How is Shirley bad? LOL


She's... weak?
Doesn't anyone think she's like Orihime?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.