Created by KahokoTsukimori
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
spongebob has obtained the death note
Posted 6/15/08
I agree with may here!!
if you look at America they have bought a lot of anime and it is aired a lot in the U.S
104033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

voidlugiron wrote:


holy_may wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:


holy_may wrote:

just proof that American cartoon fails


Just like anime if you think American cartoons fail then you haven't seen anything worth seeing.

Fucking weeaboo .

I actually lol'd at the thread though, Deathsponge Notepants.


If you meant that SpongeBob is better than Anime, I think you're blind..

Name me American Cartoon that is better Anime, I'd like to see that.


I never said anything about spongebob. However there are definitely American shows that are better than anime. or at least non-weeaboos would agree.

Anime isn't one thing either, grouping it would be like saying fucking Naruto is better than Batman.


lmao plz provide me with more entertainment

ps: what may said is true american cartoons all failed family guy it does the most random things

the only american cartoon that is worth watching is futurama
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

CounterCIockwise wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:


holy_may wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:


holy_may wrote:

just proof that American cartoon fails


Just like anime if you think American cartoons fail then you haven't seen anything worth seeing.

Fucking weeaboo .

I actually lol'd at the thread though, Deathsponge Notepants.


If you meant that SpongeBob is better than Anime, I think you're blind..

Name me American Cartoon that is better Anime, I'd like to see that.


I never said anything about spongebob. However there are definitely American shows that are better than anime. or at least non-weeaboos would agree.

Anime isn't one thing either, grouping it would be like saying fucking Naruto is better than Batman.



I never said anything about spongebob


She was merely giving an example to prove her point, you retarded fuck.


However there are definitely American shows that are better than anime. or at least non-weeaboos would agree.


Any evidence? Any facts? I don't see any. Thus you fucking fail.



Prove her point?
SHE HAS NO FUCKING POINT
Thats her own misinterpretation of my post.

Evidence? How about the fact that there is also a comicon along with all the anime conventions?



1325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

LeapofFateAMV wrote:


KahokoTsukimori wrote:

why did did you bother answering
if you don't like my topic than don't answer it
because there's nothing wrong with my topic
it's not like there's cussing or nudity in it



Oh so true on the first part.

Though I think you should read the rules for once and the guidlines
I might as well copy and paste a guideline

" *Create topics SENSIBLY
Don't just start any random topic out of a whim. Think first if the topic is worthy of discussion and worth the time of other users to look through and react/comment upon. Any topic that does not generate any reasonable form of discussion, or a topic that is simply too trivial to discuss will be locked."

This thread is just simple, straightforward, and pretty much asking if this is funny or not.

<_<

My last quote towards you.
Unless you say some random bullshit.


what are you even talking about
everything here is random
nothing here is important

why do you even bother coming to these forums




5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/15/08 , edited 6/15/08

AnimeKami wrote:

ps: I share may's weeaboo opinions


Fixed that for you.
104033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

voidlugiron wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

ps: I share may's weeaboo opinions


Fixed that for you.


if your admitting it then you forfeit XD
33884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
The topic made me LOL so hard.
Posted 6/15/08 , edited 6/15/08

voidlugiron wrote:


CounterCIockwise wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:


holy_may wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:


holy_may wrote:

just proof that American cartoon fails


Just like anime if you think American cartoons fail then you haven't seen anything worth seeing.

Fucking weeaboo .

I actually lol'd at the thread though, Deathsponge Notepants.


If you meant that SpongeBob is better than Anime, I think you're blind..

Name me American Cartoon that is better Anime, I'd like to see that.


I never said anything about spongebob. However there are definitely American shows that are better than anime. or at least non-weeaboos would agree.

Anime isn't one thing either, grouping it would be like saying fucking Naruto is better than Batman.



I never said anything about spongebob


She was merely giving an example to prove her point, you retarded fuck.


However there are definitely American shows that are better than anime. or at least non-weeaboos would agree.


Any evidence? Any facts? I don't see any. Thus you fucking fail.



Prove her point?
SHE HAS NO FUCKING POINT
Thats her own misinterpretation of my post.

Evidence? How about the fact that there is also a comicon along with all the anime conventions?






Prove her point?
SHE HAS NO FUCKING POINT


Is your stupidity blinding you? Are you even incapable of identifying one's point? Clearly you are retarded if you can't even tell that her point was "animes are better than cartoons". Don't fucking start arguments if you can't even identify the point the opponent is trying to convey.


Evidence? How about the fact that there is also a comicon along with all the anime conventions?


Sigh... another failure. That "evidence" of yours didn't prove that cartoons are just as good as animes. It is blatantly evident that you have no fucking idea about what you are babbling. Kindly get the fuck out. Your idiocy is not wanted here.
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

voidlugiron wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

ps: I share may's weeaboo opinions


Fixed that for you.


I'm still thinking that you are disagreeing with me by saying weeaboo or rather wapanese. I'm chinese, I know how idiotic South Park is. That's the main reason why so many Teen American Act stupiditely or rather is the case in my neighborhood
Posted 6/15/08
What?

Pointless and wrong section
~locked
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.