First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Wat's ur Fave Disgaea Special?
Member
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
Prinny Raid~!!!!!!!!!!!!! Attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~
Ozonne
31828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Candy Land :DD
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

kaedechan25 wrote:

Prinny Raid~!!!!!!!!!!!!! Attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~


it's gud 2~~!! poor prinnies xD
(dats wat u get if u r lazy *evil laugh*)

Member
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

pokemon2456 wrote:


kaedechan25 wrote:

Prinny Raid~!!!!!!!!!!!!! Attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~


it's gud 2~~!! poor prinnies xD
(dats wat u get if u r lazy *evil laugh*)



Yeah... It`s true... At least I AM ETNA...
Member
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
Oh yeah... I almost forgot about the Sky Lunge.... ^^
Ozonne
31828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Candy Land :DD
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

kaedechan25 wrote:

Oh yeah... I almost forgot about the Sky Lunge.... ^^


yah sky lunge~~!! hau bout TURBULENCE~~!!

Member
20302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In a house
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
Night Sever!!! ^^ All my swords people murder with that, especially Laharl XD
Ozonne
31828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Candy Land :DD
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

Mitsuko18 wrote:

Night Sever!!! ^^ All my swords people murder with that, especially Laharl XD


yaaaaah~~!! IT's SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO cccccccooooooooooooolllllllllllllll

Member
20302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In a house
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

pokemon2456 wrote:


Mitsuko18 wrote:

Night Sever!!! ^^ All my swords people murder with that, especially Laharl XD


yaaaaah~~!! IT's SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO cccccccooooooooooooolllllllllllllll



XD yeah it is!!!!! I love Laharl's attacks the most though!!!!!!
Ozonne
31828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Candy Land :DD
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

Mitsuko18 wrote:


pokemon2456 wrote:


Mitsuko18 wrote:

Night Sever!!! ^^ All my swords people murder with that, especially Laharl XD


yaaaaah~~!! IT's SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO cccccccooooooooooooolllllllllllllll



XD yeah it is!!!!! I love Laharl's attacks the most though!!!!!!


I AGREE~~!!
Member
20302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In a house
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

pokemon2456 wrote:


Mitsuko18 wrote:


pokemon2456 wrote:


Mitsuko18 wrote:

Night Sever!!! ^^ All my swords people murder with that, especially Laharl XD


yaaaaah~~!! IT's SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO cccccccooooooooooooolllllllllllllll



XD yeah it is!!!!! I love Laharl's attacks the most though!!!!!!


I AGREE~~!!


YAY!!!!!!....But always have a soft spot for Akutare/Axel and his cool guitar XD
Ozonne
31828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Candy Land :DD
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

Mitsuko18 wrote:


pokemon2456 wrote:


Mitsuko18 wrote:


pokemon2456 wrote:


Mitsuko18 wrote:

Night Sever!!! ^^ All my swords people murder with that, especially Laharl XD


yaaaaah~~!! IT's SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO cccccccooooooooooooolllllllllllllll



XD yeah it is!!!!! I love Laharl's attacks the most though!!!!!!


I AGREE~~!!


YAY!!!!!!....But always have a soft spot for Akutare/Axel and his cool guitar XD



YAAAAAAH~~!!

Member
20302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In a house
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

pokemon2456 wrote:


Mitsuko18 wrote:


pokemon2456 wrote:


Mitsuko18 wrote:


pokemon2456 wrote:


Mitsuko18 wrote:

Night Sever!!! ^^ All my swords people murder with that, especially Laharl XD


yaaaaah~~!! IT's SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO cccccccooooooooooooolllllllllllllll



XD yeah it is!!!!! I love Laharl's attacks the most though!!!!!!


I AGREE~~!!


YAY!!!!!!....But always have a soft spot for Akutare/Axel and his cool guitar XD



YAAAAAAH~~!!



I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THEY DO IN DISGAEA 3!!! XD
Ozonne
31828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Candy Land :DD
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

Mitsuko18 wrote:


pokemon2456 wrote:


Mitsuko18 wrote:


pokemon2456 wrote:


Mitsuko18 wrote:


pokemon2456 wrote:


Mitsuko18 wrote:

Night Sever!!! ^^ All my swords people murder with that, especially Laharl XD


yaaaaah~~!! IT's SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO cccccccooooooooooooolllllllllllllll



XD yeah it is!!!!! I love Laharl's attacks the most though!!!!!!


I AGREE~~!!


YAY!!!!!!....But always have a soft spot for Akutare/Axel and his cool guitar XD



YAAAAAAH~~!!



I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THEY DO IN DISGAEA 3!!! XD


YAH~!!!!!!!!

Member
20302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In a house
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

pokemon2456 wrote:


Mitsuko18 wrote:


pokemon2456 wrote:


Mitsuko18 wrote:


pokemon2456 wrote:


Mitsuko18 wrote:


pokemon2456 wrote:


Mitsuko18 wrote:

Night Sever!!! ^^ All my swords people murder with that, especially Laharl XD


yaaaaah~~!! IT's SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO cccccccooooooooooooolllllllllllllll



XD yeah it is!!!!! I love Laharl's attacks the most though!!!!!!


I AGREE~~!!


YAY!!!!!!....But always have a soft spot for Akutare/Axel and his cool guitar XD



YAAAAAAH~~!!



I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THEY DO IN DISGAEA 3!!! XD


YAH~!!!!!!!!



OH yeah, do you know if Disgaea 3 is only going to be on PS3?
Ozonne
31828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Candy Land :DD
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

Mitsuko18 wrote:


pokemon2456 wrote:


Mitsuko18 wrote:


pokemon2456 wrote:


Mitsuko18 wrote:


pokemon2456 wrote:


Mitsuko18 wrote:


pokemon2456 wrote:


Mitsuko18 wrote:

Night Sever!!! ^^ All my swords people murder with that, especially Laharl XD


yaaaaah~~!! IT's SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO cccccccooooooooooooolllllllllllllll



XD yeah it is!!!!! I love Laharl's attacks the most though!!!!!!


I AGREE~~!!


YAY!!!!!!....But always have a soft spot for Akutare/Axel and his cool guitar XD



YAAAAAAH~~!!



I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THEY DO IN DISGAEA 3!!! XD


YAH~!!!!!!!!



OH yeah, do you know if Disgaea 3 is only going to be on PS3?


OFCOURSE~!! DID U KNOW THERE'S A DISGAEA GAME ON A DS?


First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.