First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Newest Membership Cards
Moderator
4124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dark Alley
Offline
Posted 6/15/08 , edited 7/15/08
Fill The Form Out

Username :
Name :
Age :
Gender :
DOB :
Position : ( member/moderator )

Do Not Quote This Thank You
Please Be Patient

Moonbeam_0 : Membership Cards will not be made Sunday or Monday.
Im very sorry but i have a life and Sunday i have to visit family and monday is my day off with my aunt..
Very sorry!

Made By Moonbeam_0:



Made By CuteJess95 :


Member
6473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / lalah land :)
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

moonbeam_0 wrote:

Fill The Form Out

Username :
Name :
Age :
Gender :
DOB :
Position :
Animated? [ yes/no ] :
Specific Extras? :
Specific Borders? :
Colors [ 2 Please ] :


Username :prettyprincess1987
Name :Joy
Age :18
Gender :Female
DOB :November 1
Position :member
Animated? [ yes/no ] :yes
Specific Extras? :hearts or anythin dat looks nicew on d card
Specific Borders? :pink kawaii types (u decide ^_^)
Colors [ 2 Please ] :pink & White

do u need pic?if u need:


Arigatou!^_^
Member
18926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ☆The WorLd☆
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
Username : han3446
Name : staypee
Age : 16
Gender : female
DOB : may 8
Position : member
Animated? [ yes/no ] : no
Specific Extras? : --none--
Specific Borders? : --none--
Colors [ 2 Please ] : orange and gray

Member
2450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere in your...
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
Username : SieraMinamoto
Name : Affia
Age : 16
Gender : Female
DOB : Jan 1
Position : Member
Animated? [ yes/no ] : No
Specific Extras? :none ^^,
Specific Borders? : none
Colors [ 2 Please ] : pink and red
Moderator
4124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dark Alley
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

prettyprincess1987 wrote:


moonbeam_0 wrote:

Fill The Form Out

Username :
Name :
Age :
Gender :
DOB :
Position :
Animated? [ yes/no ] :
Specific Extras? :
Specific Borders? :
Colors [ 2 Please ] :


Username :prettyprincess1987
Name :Joy
Age :18
Gender :Female
DOB :November 1
Position :member
Animated? [ yes/no ] :yes
Specific Extras? :hearts or anythin dat looks nicew on d card
Specific Borders? :pink kawaii types (u decide ^_^)
Colors [ 2 Please ] :pink & White

do u need pic?if u need:


Arigatou!^_^



Im sorry but i already Made yours... =[
Creator
6564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
the card u make 4 me is good, but please change augeust to august ^^
Member
3494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
Name :natsuko
Age :14
Gender :Female
DOB :November 9
Position :member
Animated? [ yes/no ] :yes
Specific Extras? :star
Specific Borders? :none
Colors [ 2 Please ] Blue and lavender
Moderator
4124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dark Alley
Offline
Posted 6/17/08 , edited 6/17/08

Candy1994 wrote:

the card u make 4 me is good, but please change augeust to august ^^


Here you go! Changed the animation a bit too! ^^

Member
4688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth!
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
Username :babygirl_12
Name :Ame-chan
Age :12
Gender :Female
DOB :February 12
Position :member
Animated? [ yes/no ] :yes
Specific Extras? :hearts and stars
Specific Borders? :like the border for ur example the first example...
Colors [ 2 Please ] pink and black
Pic:
Moderator
5740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

prettyprincess1987 wrote:


moonbeam_0 wrote:

Fill The Form Out

Username :
Name :
Age :
Gender :
DOB :
Position :
Animated? [ yes/no ] :
Specific Extras? :
Specific Borders? :
Colors [ 2 Please ] :


Username :prettyprincess1987
Name :Joy
Age :18
Gender :Female
DOB :November 1
Position :member
Animated? [ yes/no ] :yes
Specific Extras? :hearts or anythin dat looks nicew on d card
Specific Borders? :pink kawaii types (u decide ^_^)
Colors [ 2 Please ] :pink & White

do u need pic?if u need:


Arigatou!^_^


here u go hope u lik it
Moderator
4124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dark Alley
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

han3446 wrote:

Username : han3446
Name : staypee
Age : 16
Gender : female
DOB : may 8
Position : member
Animated? [ yes/no ] : no
Specific Extras? : --none--
Specific Borders? : --none--
Colors [ 2 Please ] : orange and gray




hope you like it!!!
Member
670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / My Deepest Darkes...
Offline
Posted 6/17/08 , edited 6/17/08
Username : Yakiru
Name : Mika
Age : 11
Gender : Female
DOB : June 29
Position : Member
Animated? [ yes/no ] : Yes
Specific Extras? : Crosses and Cresent Moon
Specific Borders? : doesn't really need to be specific, but if can Cross Border
Colors [ 2 Please ] : Black and Blue

Moderator
5740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

SieraMinamoto wrote:

Username : SieraMinamoto
Name : Affia
Age : 16
Gender : Female
DOB : Jan 1
Position : Member
Animated? [ yes/no ] : No
Specific Extras? :none ^^,
Specific Borders? : none
Colors [ 2 Please ] : pink and red




here u go hope u lik it

Moderator
5740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

natsuko_03 wrote:

Name :natsuko
Age :14
Gender :Female
DOB :November 9
Position :member
Animated? [ yes/no ] :yes
Specific Extras? :star
Specific Borders? :none
Colors [ 2 Please ] Blue and lavender


here i go hope u lik it

Moderator
5740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

babygirl_12 wrote:

Username :babygirl_12
Name :Ame-chan
Age :12
Gender :Female
DOB :February 12
Position :member
Animated? [ yes/no ] :yes
Specific Extras? :hearts and stars
Specific Borders? :like the border for ur example the first example...
Colors [ 2 Please ] pink and black
Pic:


here u go hope u lik it


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.