First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Newest Membership Cards
Member
6072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
Username :animerocksmanga
Name :kim-chan
Age :19
Gender :female
DOB :june 9th 1990
Position :member
Animated? [ yes/no ] :yes
Specific Extras? :butterflys and stars
Specific Borders? :glitter
Colors [ 2 Please ] :red and black
pic
Member
11948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far,far...
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
Username :ayagrace
Name :Aya Grace
Age :11
Gender :female
DOB :November 13
Position :member
Animated? [ yes/no ] :yes
Specific Extras? :Pls...decide it 4 me
Specific Borders? :dis as well
Colors [ 2 Please ] :also hir...thnx


Moderator
4124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dark Alley
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

ikuto4ever101 wrote:

Username :ikuto4ever101
Name :Vicki
Age :17
Gender :Female
DOB :June 13
Position :Member
Animated? [ yes/no ]yes plz :
Specific Extras? :
Specific Borders? :the ex. 2
Colors [ 2 Please ] :blue and white
for the pik a part when utau kissed ikuto >.<


wheres the pic?
Member
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
Username: angelic_angel12
Name : Amu-chan
Age :13
Gender :Female
DOB :January 8
Position :member
Animated? [ yes/no ] :yes
Specific Extras? : anything cute
Specific Borders? : anything cute (u decide)
Colors [ 2 Please ] pink and light purple
Pic:
Moderator
4124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dark Alley
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

ALoKawaii wrote:

Username : ALoKawaii
Name : Angel
Age : 13
Gender :female
DOB : Jan. 10
Position : memeber
Animated? [ yes/no ] : yes
Specific Extras? : flowers and bows
Specific Borders? : ribbon-like borders
Colors [ 2 Please ] blue and dark purple


Moderator
4124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dark Alley
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

animerocksmanga wrote:

Username :animerocksmanga
Name :kim-chan
Age :19
Gender :female
DOB :june 9th 1990
Position :member
Animated? [ yes/no ] :yes
Specific Extras? :butterflys and stars
Specific Borders? :glitter
Colors [ 2 Please ] :red and black
pic


sorry if it took so long, i had to customize your border.
Member
6072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

moonbeam_0 wrote:


animerocksmanga wrote:

Username :animerocksmanga
Name :kim-chan
Age :19
Gender :female
DOB :june 9th 1990
Position :member
Animated? [ yes/no ] :yes
Specific Extras? :butterflys and stars
Specific Borders? :glitter
Colors [ 2 Please ] :red and black
pic


sorry if it took so long, i had to customize your border.


its so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moderator
4124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dark Alley
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

animerocksmanga wrote:


moonbeam_0 wrote:


animerocksmanga wrote:

Username :animerocksmanga
Name :kim-chan
Age :19
Gender :female
DOB :june 9th 1990
Position :member
Animated? [ yes/no ] :yes
Specific Extras? :butterflys and stars
Specific Borders? :glitter
Colors [ 2 Please ] :red and black
pic


sorry if it took so long, i had to customize your border.


its so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


thanks!
Member
6072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

moonbeam_0 wrote:


animerocksmanga wrote:


moonbeam_0 wrote:


animerocksmanga wrote:

Username :animerocksmanga
Name :kim-chan
Age :19
Gender :female
DOB :june 9th 1990
Position :member
Animated? [ yes/no ] :yes
Specific Extras? :butterflys and stars
Specific Borders? :glitter
Colors [ 2 Please ] :red and black
pic


sorry if it took so long, i had to customize your border.


its so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


thanks!

yoor weelcome

Moderator
5740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

ayagrace wrote:

Username :ayagrace
Name :Aya Grace
Age :11
Gender :female
DOB :November 13
Position :member
Animated? [ yes/no ] :yes
Specific Extras? :Pls...decide it 4 me
Specific Borders? :dis as well
Colors [ 2 Please ] :also hir...thnx




here u go hope u lik it

Moderator
5740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

angelic_angel12 wrote:

Username: angelic_angel12
Name : Amu-chan
Age :13
Gender :Female
DOB :January 8
Position :member
Animated? [ yes/no ] :yes
Specific Extras? : anything cute
Specific Borders? : anything cute (u decide)
Colors [ 2 Please ] pink and light purple
Pic:


here u go hope u lik it

Member
470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philipines
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
here
Posted 6/20/08 , edited 6/20/08
Posted 8 hours ago Quote

ikuto4ever101 wrote:

Username :ikuto4ever101
Name :Vicki
Age :17
Gender :Female
DOB :June 13
Position :Member
Animated? [ yes/no ]yes plz :
Specific Extras? :
Specific Borders? :the ex. 2
Colors [ 2 Please ] :blue and white
for the pik a part when utau kissed ikuto >.<”

wheres the pic?
sorry i couldnt find any good one so ill get a new one
heres the link cause i cant seem to paste it on here
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/ikuto4ever101/photos/15793879
or u can go to my page,go to piks,and its the 4th one(its super duper kawaii)
Member
11948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far,far...
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

CuteJess95 wrote:


ayagrace wrote:

Username :ayagrace
Name :Aya Grace
Age :11
Gender :female
DOB :November 13
Position :member
Animated? [ yes/no ] :yes
Specific Extras? :Pls...decide it 4 me
Specific Borders? :dis as well
Colors [ 2 Please ] :also hir...thnx




here u go hope u lik it



thnx

Posted 6/20/08 , edited 6/20/08
username:cookiegirl27
name:alicia
age:13
gender:female
d.o.b:december 27
position:member

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.