First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What's the craziest hairstyle that YOU have done?
3757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
103 / M / City of Angels
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
Well, you can see mine on my avi.

I had to bleach everything and then dye it blue. It took hours~ @_@

And spiking it up was another process *_*

Anyways, what about you guys?
387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Miami, Florida
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
I've never really tried a crazy hair style before... but I'd like to.

Lol...
Posted 6/15/08
im not really into "making my hair so awesome that i look some weaboo"

i just "para mohawk" my hair XP
3757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
103 / M / City of Angels
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

YojimboMifune wrote:

im not really into "making my hair so awesome that i look some weaboo"

i just "para mohawk" my hair XP


what is a "weaboo"? O_o

And i have no idea what a para mohawk is, but it sounds interesting. is it like a fauxhawk?
Posted 6/15/08

aken_sol wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

im not really into "making my hair so awesome that i look some weaboo"

i just "para mohawk" my hair XP


what is a "weaboo"? O_o

And i have no idea what a para mohawk is, but it sounds interesting. is it like a fauxhawk?


because i have short hair. . . i can't do a decent mohawk. . .

so i just call it a para mohawk XP

weaboo-hardcore anime fan. . .
3757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
103 / M / City of Angels
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


aken_sol wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

im not really into "making my hair so awesome that i look some weaboo"

i just "para mohawk" my hair XP


what is a "weaboo"? O_o

And i have no idea what a para mohawk is, but it sounds interesting. is it like a fauxhawk?


because i have short hair. . . i can't do a decent mohawk. . .

so i just call it a para mohawk XP

weaboo-hardcore anime fan. . .


Ehhhh, your hairstyle sounds pretty cool. But I thought my hair looks more like Japanese rockers~ Cuz there are lots of different types of hairstyles in animes you know?
Posted 6/15/08

aken_sol wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


aken_sol wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

im not really into "making my hair so awesome that i look some weaboo"

i just "para mohawk" my hair XP


what is a "weaboo"? O_o

And i have no idea what a para mohawk is, but it sounds interesting. is it like a fauxhawk?


because i have short hair. . . i can't do a decent mohawk. . .

so i just call it a para mohawk XP

weaboo-hardcore anime fan. . .


Ehhhh, your hairstyle sounds pretty cool. But I thought my hair looks more like Japanese rockers~ Cuz there are lots of different types of hairstyles in animes you know?


j-rock is not that popular in the philippines XP

we make our own rock

plus your hair reminds me of this. . .


4327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the square
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
i once went crazy with my dad's hair gel and had a head full of spikes and it didnt take long cause i have short hair
all my friends started laughing at me xD
3757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
103 / M / City of Angels
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

YojimboMifune wrote:

plus your hair reminds me of this. . .




Posted 6/15/08 , edited 6/15/08
The time I got into a fight with a polar bear -- and lost. =(



I had it colored turquoise at one point, but no picture for share.
3757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
103 / M / City of Angels
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

casualbrutality wrote:

The time I got into a fight with a polar bear -- and lost. =(



I had it colored turquoise at one point, but no picture for share.


Your hair looks really cool~
Posted 6/15/08

aken_sol wrote:

Well, you can see mine on my avi.

I had to bleach everything and then dye it blue. It took hours~ @_@

And spiking it up was another process *_*

Anyways, what about you guys?


wow. your hair is so cute.
& i like your pants!
where are they from?

oh, i can mohawk my hair without gel.
it kindof defies gravity sometimes.

XD
Posted 6/15/08

aken_sol wrote:

Your hair looks really cool~


It was a fucking bitch to do around eleven at night. Double bleach with 40 and one session of 20 bleach in the morning. I had a killer headache -- I can only imagine how you must've felt seeing as your entire head was done.

3757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
103 / M / City of Angels
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

casualbrutality wrote:


aken_sol wrote:

Your hair looks really cool~


It was a fucking bitch to do around eleven at night. Double bleach with 40 and one session of 20 bleach in the morning. I had a killer headache -- I can only imagine how you must've felt seeing as your entire head was done.



Hooooley crap~ my whole head itched pretty bad, but i felt it was worth it =P
14913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/08 , edited 6/16/08
spiky... but it doesnt look weird though. had it spiked since highschool
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.