First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What's the craziest hairstyle that YOU have done?
4902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Shah Alam, Selangor
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
rockstar... I like styling since I was in primary school...
6607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / at the happiest p...
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
cutting my hair to the middle of my ears.........i was 6 then
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
shave my head. sorry i haven't got any pic's
Posted 6/20/08
eh... when I cut it all off (crazy short boy's style) in the 5th grade >.<

since then it's been dyed every shade of red and different (sometimes short but not that short) cuts- but for the past year and a half i've grown it out and took out all the dye
11519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nueva York
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
hm...well.it was a joke but,
my cousin took a chopstick and put it through the ponytail that was on top of my head and tied lots of rubberbands around..
..i looked like an idiot
2647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Strawberry's closet
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
I change my hairstyle from long hair into Kuchiki Rukia's hairstyle.
No pics but u do know her hair right.
It is not that crazy but juz my craziness on the anime, Bleach..
Maybe next time I should bleach my hair like Hitsugaya Toushiro.. lol ^^
1140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
I am doing this hair modeling thing.. and i got it cut, and the person will add color, thing is i never dyed my hair before, I love my virgin black it feels nice... I am just worried my hair will change too much after the bleach and dye
236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
i've cut my own hair since i was in the 6th grade, but ive only realllly screwed it up twice

once i ended up looking like ringo star

and once my hair was so short and at this time i hadnt errr "developed" and i went out with a baseball cap on and a pair of baggy guys shorts and another girl hit on me and asked me for my number

atleast i know i'd make a hot guy
6491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
Never tried any...
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
ive done pretty cool spikes before but took waaaaaaay to much time to do it i just tried it for fun...it took 50 min to do lol
6933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Milwaukee
Offline
Posted 6/20/08 , edited 6/20/08
hm...i think the craziest hairstyle i've done was for crazy hair day for spirit week...it was like half straightened hair and the the rest was ratted-out with hairspray, a comb, and some super gel...:P
i think i have a pic...ah, here it is!~~~

^half my heads outta the pic...u can thank my big bro for that...:P
lol
6440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
umm not really but after i take out my braids my hair looks like an afro XD
1707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
I used to have short jet black hair with two blonde chunks in it. I was, like, 3 at the time and my grandma would style my hair and spike it up on top and have a braided tail down the back. She made me look so Visual Kei back then and she... hell, I didn't even know it! I WAS THREE FOR CHRISSAKE!



She claims to have started the Scene/Emo trend. LOL.
3757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
103 / M / City of Angels
Offline
Posted 6/21/08 , edited 6/21/08

faeriedustgrl wrote:

hm...well.it was a joke but,
my cousin took a chopstick and put it through the ponytail that was on top of my head and tied lots of rubberbands around..
..i looked like an idiot


Like old school Japanese shogun style?? Hahaha, that sounds fun~


redmecha wrote:

I am doing this hair modeling thing.. and i got it cut, and the person will add color, thing is i never dyed my hair before, I love my virgin black it feels nice... I am just worried my hair will change too much after the bleach and dye


Oh, it won't be so bad. It might feel a little diff, but just apply some conditioner for a while.


thereproduction wrote:

i've cut my own hair since i was in the 6th grade, but ive only realllly screwed it up twice

once i ended up looking like ringo star

and once my hair was so short and at this time i hadnt errr "developed" and i went out with a baseball cap on and a pair of baggy guys shorts and another girl hit on me and asked me for my number

atleast i know i'd make a hot guy


OH NOES~!




ShockingVibes wrote:

I used to have short jet black hair with two blonde chunks in it. I was, like, 3 at the time and my grandma would style my hair and spike it up on top and have a braided tail down the back. She made me look so Visual Kei back then and she... hell, I didn't even know it! I WAS THREE FOR CHRISSAKE!



She claims to have started the Scene/Emo trend. LOL.


She very well might have!
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/21/08 , edited 6/21/08
Eh, is dyed hair considered 'crazy'? I've had unnatural hair colors/combinations for about a decade now, though I've stuck with purple for the past five years. :)


aken_sol wrote:
I had to bleach everything and then dye it blue. It took hours~ @_@

That's odd: it shouldn't have taken all that long - two hours at the most.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.