First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply who can beat luffy
457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
anyone that can move faster than luffy in gear secon and uses swords. an i dont think smoker can tuch luffy
Member
553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SEATTLE
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
mashall d teach
his dad
his brother
Captain kid
whitebeard
shanks
smoker
738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
all nature user~ wind(his father),ice(the cool dude),fire(his bro)...etc except Robin who also a nature user but useless vesus Luffy thats why later~ Zoro is the most important in their team because he will replace one of his
sword to a high quality marin sword* that can easyly makes fruit user weaker~Zoro takes care of all nature users and Luffy takes the rest~ Zoro has the legend dragon sword, the sword that his friend left to him and the marin sword further in the story~~ ***lot of stuff i don't know how do we call them because i watch the chinese version
Member
11661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / USA (Miami, FL)
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

al_yin wrote:

all nature user~ wind(his father),ice(the cool dude),fire(his bro)...etc except Robin who also a nature user but useless vesus Luffy thats why later~ Zoro is the most important in their team because he will replace one of his
sword to a high quality marin sword* that can easyly makes fruit user weaker~Zoro takes care of all nature users and Luffy takes the rest~ Zoro has the legend dragon sword, the sword that his friend left to him and the marin sword further in the story~~ ***lot of stuff i don't know how do we call them because i watch the chinese version


Zoro's sword given to him by his dead friends parent isn't the dragon sword. It's the Wado Ichimonji "One Road of Harmony" it's a rare sword, but it's not considered legendary and by marin are you referring to seastone like Smoker has? I doubt he'll obtain one of those. How is Robin a nature user? o_o'
Member
1062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / dasmarinas, cavite
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
anyone of course can beat luffy but luffy will just stand up nd beat that guy anyway..........................
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Brookline, MA
Offline
Posted 7/10/08 , edited 7/10/08
Meh a short list wouldn't hurt:

People who have beaten Luffy without losing to him later:

Commodore Smoker
Admiral Aokiji

People who have fought Luffy and tied with him:

Zoro (fight was broken up by Nami)

People who could probably beat Luffy:

Marshal D. Teach (Logically if Luffy uses Gear 2nd and touches Blackbeard his Devil Fruit Power would end and his increased blood flow would kill him instantly)

Monkey D. Dragon

Portgas D. Ace

Any of the 4 Yonkou

Any of the 3 Admirals

Possibly 1 or 2 very strong Vice Admirals

Zoro (Could probably tie with him again at least)
15779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Nuuk, Greenland
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
generally Admiral Aokiji coz his the only one so far who beat luffy in a one on one match.
55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / pasay city
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
..no One can defeat him.....but ME.... "I CAN!..." hahahaha
Member
7584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In The Bowels Of...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

fatebreaker wrote:

I'm pretty sure most of the pirates in the New World could beat Luffy, as well as any of the three admirals.


i guess that u dont watch it very much do u cause luffy is unbeatable ok

Member
11661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / USA (Miami, FL)
Offline
Posted 7/11/08 , edited 7/11/08

cjny18 wrote:


fatebreaker wrote:

I'm pretty sure most of the pirates in the New World could beat Luffy, as well as any of the three admirals.


i guess that u dont watch it very much do u cause luffy is unbeatable ok



Uh, no. He lost to Crododile 3 times, Aokiji, and there are a ton of enemies that could beat him. I've seen every episode and read every chapter.
Member
7584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In The Bowels Of...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

fatebreaker wrote:


cjny18 wrote:


fatebreaker wrote:

I'm pretty sure most of the pirates in the New World could beat Luffy, as well as any of the three admirals.


i guess that u dont watch it very much do u cause luffy is unbeatable ok



Uh, no. He lost to Crododile 3 times, Aokiji, and there are a ton of enemies that could beat him. I've seen every episode and read every chapter.


so i still think that luufy is the Future Pirate king
Posted 7/12/08
i think his grandpa can bet him cos the gramp smashed his face in the manga and anime with a "fist of love"
12997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / my comfy womfy be...
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
naruto and goku lol
393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 13 28 N, 144 45 E
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
Aoikiji dude already beat him...his bro can probly beat him too. and his dad and shanks and white beard and blackbeard(maybe)
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 7/14/08 , edited 7/14/08

shaggy88 wrote:

Surely Whitebeard can beat him

Shanks also may beat him
Coz he even face battle with Whitebeard
So he is not ordinary person





well shanks is one of the 4 king for pirate now wat
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.