First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
CODE GEASS R2 EP. 10 IS OUT!!!
5804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

skyrider111 wrote:


Rottensentence wrote:

LoLed at above. We all know that code geass (raw)comes out every sunday and then subbed at the following day. >_>


oh so you think im talking about raw? lmao


Actually is the above above lolz That is just something to tell the thread starter
1115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

Rottensentence wrote:


skyrider111 wrote:


Rottensentence wrote:

LoLed at above. We all know that code geass (raw)comes out every sunday and then subbed at the following day. >_>


oh so you think im talking about raw? lmao


Actually is the above above lolz That is just something to tell the thread starter


oh....

thought you meant me o-o sry xD
104075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/15/08

-Athrine- wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


-Athrine- wrote:

tsk tsk what a waste of space


more bandwidth lost to another imbicile XD


what are you trying to prove for quoting my msg that your acting like idiot don't ever call me imbicile you retard.


well its not meant for you. guess you didn't get the joke
Posted 6/15/08 , edited 6/15/08

-Athrine- wrote:


-Yuhi- wrote:


hehe this is my account that i've join in the anti_euddwardo group before. damn i really can't log in my other since my 1st post


Say goodbye to your ACCOUNT


fuck you yeah what ever delete it if you want doesn't matter i'll just create new accounts
Posted 6/15/08

AnimeKami wrote:


-Athrine- wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


-Athrine- wrote:

tsk tsk what a waste of space


more bandwidth lost to another imbicile XD


what are you trying to prove for quoting my msg that your acting like idiot don't ever call me imbicile you retard.


well its not meant for you. guess you didn't get the joke


thats not me someone is hacking my account damn it >.<
104075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/15/08

-Yuhi- wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


-Athrine- wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


-Athrine- wrote:

tsk tsk what a waste of space


more bandwidth lost to another imbicile XD


what are you trying to prove for quoting my msg that your acting like idiot don't ever call me imbicile you retard.


well its not meant for you. guess you didn't get the joke


thats not me someone is hacking what a nice day >.<


right i c i c XD so did you get the joke??
8531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sunny Cali~!!!
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
yes yes it is out but please put this on the Code Geass R2 thread and refrain from making a new thread
Posted 6/15/08

AnimeKami wrote:


-Yuhi- wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


-Athrine- wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


-Athrine- wrote:

tsk tsk what a waste of space


more bandwidth lost to another imbicile XD


what are you trying to prove for quoting my msg that your acting like idiot don't ever call me imbicile you retard.


well its not meant for you. guess you didn't get the joke


thats not me someone is hacking what a nice day >.<


right i c i c XD so did you get the joke??


yeah i get it but the hacker quoted your post >.<
196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
Posted 6/15/08
Shit were you lit when you decided to make a whole worthless forum out of this?
Posted 6/15/08
Post this in the general thread of code geass

~Locked
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.