First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Real Selves
Member
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Quezon City
Offline
Posted 6/16/08 , edited 6/16/08
*wears a cape with a hood*

...
Please tell us what you really are outside the academy...

I'm a girl that deeply thinks of almost anything in the world...

and that of what I think is seeing anime all of my life. real people whom I will see is animated...

I'm always spaced out thinking of someone...
Moderator
6247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / you know.... ther...
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
i'm a boy who is a negative thinker. i mostly fail in everything. i admit that i am not the best in the world but the worst. i think nobody's perfect. i am adult-minded 10 yrs old. i am not fooled by anyone except my crazy form appears ^^ that's all
7555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
I'm the Deepest thinker you'll ever meet, I think on a higher level then most people. I'm not tall, I'm not physically strong, but I am one of the smartest and gorgeous people you'll come to know.

Member
896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere Lost......
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

Greed-kun wrote:

I'm the Deepest thinker you'll ever meet, I think on a higher level then most people. I'm not tall, I'm not physically strong, but I am one of the smartest and gorgeous people you'll come to know.



Is that really you???....wow...love the blue streak....so how tall are you exactly, cause i dont want to feel like a giant.... well i hope not.... and guess we need to talk more so i can see how deep of a thinker you really are....^_^...

My real self....not much to say... I guess i would be considered athletic in some aspects....uhhhh..... somewhat smart when it comes to theoretical thinking but not very good when it comes to common sense (a little ditzy)...huhuhu....and if i could put a pic of myself i would but my stupid comp. is....well being stupid and won't let me upload anything so there ya go.... ummmmm...if there's anything else anyone would like to know about me then PM me...k.
7555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

Lifelesseyes wrote:




I'm like 5 feet tall
Member
896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere Lost......
Offline
Posted 7/12/08 , edited 7/12/08

Greed-kun wrote:


Lifelesseyes wrote:




I'm like 5 feet tall

wow your the same height as my older sis.... you make me feel like a giant @_@.....man....i'm almost 5'11"....dammit!!!
7555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

Lifelesseyes wrote:

wow your the same height as my older sis.... you make me feel like a giant @_@.....man....i'm almost 5'11"....dammit!!!


heheh Let me see your face, I'm dying to know what you look like!
Member
896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere Lost......
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

Greed-kun wrote:


Lifelesseyes wrote:

wow your the same height as my older sis.... you make me feel like a giant @_@.....man....i'm almost 5'11"....dammit!!!


heheh Let me see your face, I'm dying to know what you look like!


i'm trying my comp. is stupid!!!!!! as soon as i can put up pics of myself i'll tell you

Member
259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA , California
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
I 'm really really shy. i love to cook and play sports,and play my guitar . At school i am smart (i hate that i am) Yea so thats all i can think of
Member
896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere Lost......
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

LoserInLove wrote:

I 'm really really shy. i love to cook and play sports,and play my guitar . At school i am smart (i hate that i am) Yea so thats all i can think of


hola mi Cali-amigo. So how smart???......ha-ha just kidding ....hey what sports do you play???? ...ahhhh i hate to cook....i suck at it .....anyways...nice to meet you
Member
896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere Lost......
Offline
Posted 7/28/08


here ya go...hope ya like it...
7555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 7/28/08


I knew it you ARE Cute!
Member
896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere Lost......
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

Greed-kun wrote:



I knew it you ARE Cute!


no...your making me blush ....i'm not that cute .....this was just some random pic my sis took of me in our backyard....
7555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

Lifelesseyes wrote:


Greed-kun wrote:



I knew it you ARE Cute!


no...your making me blush ....i'm not that cute .....this was just some random pic my sis took of me in our backyard....


This is me.
Member
896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere Lost......
Offline
Posted 7/30/08


hahahaha...very funny .....I know the first pic is really you ...quit trying to hide it...hahahahaha ...j/k....but love the E.T. doll anyways......do you really smoke though....just asking
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.