First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
ella hater's
Posted 6/16/08
Well, I am not a fan of Ella Chen but I don't think its fair to call her a fake and said bad things about her~ Its just matter of one's person opinion, actually she's not that bad of an actress.. Oh yeah~ and they keep comparing her w/ Maki Horikita, especially in their two performance version of Hana Kimi, I think they are both great.. Eventhough I like Hana Kimi Japan better~ but its not that easy to act like a boy in drama's..
47470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
Seriously, what's with all the haters thread. I understand you don't hate Ella or w.e, but why must you make a thread to see who does? And if someone doesn't like her for some particular reason, it's up to them.
This thread is unneccesary.
Posted 6/16/08
Ella Is No Way A Fake! Definately Know Where Near Being A Fake, But If People Don't Like Her Well Thats There Opinon and Problem. In My Opinion She Is A Very Talented Actress And Singer! Very Unique!!
399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / http://ryuki-chan...
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

jebusxjuice wrote:

Seriously, what's with all the haters thread. I understand you don't hate Ella or w.e, but why must you make a thread to see who does? And if someone doesn't like her for some particular reason, it's up to them.
This thread is unneccesary.


agree~~~~~

4455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / US
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
Yes everyone has a right to their opinion,but insulting her is not your opinion,its just being mean.They can say i dont like Ella because she ...BLAH.But not saying she is ugly or fake because those are insults not reasons.




But I think Ella ROXS!!!!!!!and she is not fake.
6826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / egypt
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

jebusxjuice wrote:

Seriously, what's with all the haters thread. I understand you don't hate Ella or w.e, but why must you make a thread to see who does? And if someone doesn't like her for some particular reason, it's up to them.
This thread is unneccesary.


u understand?? i think u dont ,, what im trying to say is what can u say about those who say that ella is a fake?
so why u have to answer,,,,if u dont like this thread? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
47470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

cute_arvie wrote:


jebusxjuice wrote:

Seriously, what's with all the haters thread. I understand you don't hate Ella or w.e, but why must you make a thread to see who does? And if someone doesn't like her for some particular reason, it's up to them.
This thread is unneccesary.


u understand?? i think u dont ,, what im trying to say is what can u say about those who say that ella is a fake?
so why u have to answer,,,,if u dont like this thread? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!


I'm saying it doesn't matter whether someone likes Ella or not, and what their views of her are, and if they assume that she's fake or w/e, some fans bombarding her, saying she's not isn't going to change that.
I just don't see the point of this thread, as if someone says that they hate Ella because she's fake or w/e, you'd just shout at them.
703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / ny
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

cute_arvie wrote:

what can you say about the people who don't like ella chen??

im just want to know what can you say about them esp. when they say that
ella is fake,,,



i know we have to respect there opinion but i really can't accept that ELLA
is a fake. so i really hate them for saying that to ella im the one who get hurt,,
SO YOU WHAT CAN YOU SAY??


i dont think shes fake
compare to other actresses, shes true to herself. she aint acting all little missy nice girl and stuff and shes expressing her own thoughts.
but she does exaggerate from time to time, i guess thats why people say shes fake so yeah
but i like her lol so its all good.
6826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / egypt
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

jebusxjuice wrote:


cute_arvie wrote:


jebusxjuice wrote:

Seriously, what's with all the haters thread. I understand you don't hate Ella or w.e, but why must you make a thread to see who does? And if someone doesn't like her for some particular reason, it's up to them.
This thread is unneccesary.


u understand?? i think u dont ,, what im trying to say is what can u say about those who say that ella is a fake?
so why u have to answer,,,,if u dont like this thread? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!


I'm saying it doesn't matter whether someone likes Ella or not, and what their views of her are, and if they assume that she's fake or w/e, some fans bombarding her, saying she's not isn't going to change that.
I just don't see the point of this thread, as if someone says that they hate Ella because she's fake or w/e, you'd just shout at them.


im not gonna shout at them,, and i dont care if they dont like ella,,,,they can say what ever they want, but not that fake ok..
couse we both dont know her personally,,ok,,,? the thread is about what can u say about those who say that is ella is a fake?? get it??????

47470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

cute_arvie wrote:


jebusxjuice wrote:


cute_arvie wrote:


jebusxjuice wrote:

Seriously, what's with all the haters thread. I understand you don't hate Ella or w.e, but why must you make a thread to see who does? And if someone doesn't like her for some particular reason, it's up to them.
This thread is unneccesary.


u understand?? i think u dont ,, what im trying to say is what can u say about those who say that ella is a fake?
so why u have to answer,,,,if u dont like this thread? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!


I'm saying it doesn't matter whether someone likes Ella or not, and what their views of her are, and if they assume that she's fake or w/e, some fans bombarding her, saying she's not isn't going to change that.
I just don't see the point of this thread, as if someone says that they hate Ella because she's fake or w/e, you'd just shout at them.


im not gonna shout at them,, and i dont care if they dont like ella,,,,they can say what ever they want, but not that fake ok..
couse we both dont know her personally,,ok,,,? the thread is about what can u say about those who say that is ella is a fake?? get it??????



I got it in the first place, and I said I don't care about those who think Ella is fake, it's their opinion, noone's going to change it. And for all we know, she could be fake, we aren't able to determine whether she is or not, as none of us know her personally.
6826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / egypt
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

jebusxjuice wrote:


cute_arvie wrote:


jebusxjuice wrote:


cute_arvie wrote:


jebusxjuice wrote:

Seriously, what's with all the haters thread. I understand you don't hate Ella or w.e, but why must you make a thread to see who does? And if someone doesn't like her for some particular reason, it's up to them.
This thread is unneccesary.


u understand?? i think u dont ,, what im trying to say is what can u say about those who say that ella is a fake?
so why u have to answer,,,,if u dont like this thread? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!


I'm saying it doesn't matter whether someone likes Ella or not, and what their views of her are, and if they assume that she's fake or w/e, some fans bombarding her, saying she's not isn't going to change that.
I just don't see the point of this thread, as if someone says that they hate Ella because she's fake or w/e, you'd just shout at them.


im not gonna shout at them,, and i dont care if they dont like ella,,,,they can say what ever they want, but not that fake ok..
couse we both dont know her personally,,ok,,,? the thread is about what can u say about those who say that is ella is a fake?? get it??????



I got it in the first place, and I said I don't care about those who think Ella is fake, it's their opinion, noone's going to change it. And for all we know, she could be fake, we aren't able to determine whether she is or not, as none of us know her personally.


whatever!!! for me i think one of the reason why i like ella couse she is a good person i can feel it in my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
For one thing I thinks its kinda dumb to even write the reason u hate someone cuz its a waste of time and for those who are arguing in this thread saying that its unnecessary shouldn't be posting here if they don't like the thread.

Some people think that Ella overacts, well thats how the drama portrays that character (hecka funny too) I mean if you look at Jdramas they also overreact from time to time ex. Nodame Cantible (not sure of spellin) tha main girl screams into the camera when she falls, gets angry, hit ..etc. I mean that seems over the top but I luv it cuz its entertainment.
5585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / YOU WISH U KNOW L...
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
she is ugly but i dont hate her XD she have a pig nose!!!!!!! she looks like guy
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

hayLey0290 wrote:


kimijae wrote:

not that i HATE her but i DUN LIKE her..i mean..she overacting especially in hanakimi tw vers..her stupid acting make ppl suspicious..


you took the words right outta meh mouth umm ya I dont hate her its just uhh the
way she acted pissed me off and and the way she acted made me suspicious of her thats all,
but I wish her luck in her love life and stuff ya....that is all ^^
3194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / la la la.....
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
basically every one has their rights to talk about their opinions but i'd have to say, if you dont want to see them, don't read them

if you want to say something bad about ella or any other celebrity, don't say it on the threads that are talking about how people like that celebrity but say it on the threads where you talk about him/her in a bad way ~ i hope that wasn't too confusing
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.