First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
why do most japanese anime end so sad??
21094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Next to the bears
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

reyrey14x14 wrote:


BloodyKnight wrote:

its more unique

than American Stories


and they lived happily ever after

lol


hehehe thats true ^^ hehe


that's true XD lol
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
if u want a nice ending then watch Gravion Zwei
Posted 6/16/08
note:watch more anime to find your answer
4261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / 私の心の中にあります
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

WinterSnowCrystal wrote:


reyrey14x14 wrote:


BloodyKnight wrote:

its more unique

than American Stories


and they lived happily ever after

lol


hehehe thats true ^^ hehe


that's true XD lol



Agree..
4532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

Archangel768 wrote:

if u want a nice ending then watch Gravion Zwei


gravion?? is it on CR?? i can't find it... whats the genre?? action?comedy?drama?romance?samurai??/ i hope its a cool anime?? i'm wondering what should i watch next?? hehehe
4532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

war-of-the-gods68 wrote:


reyrey14x14 wrote:


war-of-the-gods68 wrote:


reyrey14x14 wrote:


war-of-the-gods68 wrote:

because in order to produce a nice anime you have to make it more realistic.one's life is not always happy. ;P


well anyway the real purpose of anime is amusement right?? we need a little escape from reality then right??
haiz...

though ur right.. I think anime authors do that on purpose... i agree with ur comment... thx ^^

BUT ITS STILL SAD WAAAA

hehehe



hehe.xD.i dont really think that anime is for amusement.for me it's more likely a stress-reliver.of course authors do that on purpose.because it is to attract people.people need a touching story.


well i would be relived of stress if i watched good ending stories though.. ^^

i leaves a smile before and during sleep wahahaha ^^ i would like that rather than frown and tears ^^ hehe



i dont cry.but i laugh.it seems that you're crying.xD.


well i really don't do crying but i hit my pillows or bite stuff and it bugs me off hehehe... o yeah i punched the wall... and end up on xray... heeheheh ^^ its funny but its true... ahahah ^^
4532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

marihime wrote:

no idea....i sure like sad endings though ^^


waaaaa??? why is that?? hehehe i envy people like u not bugged by sad endings... ehehehe
4532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

war-of-the-gods68 wrote:


reyrey14x14 wrote:


war-of-the-gods68 wrote:


reyrey14x14 wrote:


war-of-the-gods68 wrote:


reyrey14x14 wrote:


war-of-the-gods68 wrote:

because in order to produce a nice anime you have to make it more realistic.one's life is not always happy. ;P


well anyway the real purpose of anime is amusement right?? we need a little escape from reality then right??
haiz...

though ur right.. I think anime authors do that on purpose... i agree with ur comment... thx ^^

BUT ITS STILL SAD WAAAA

hehehe



hehe.xD.i dont really think that anime is for amusement.for me it's more likely a stress-reliver.of course authors do that on purpose.because it is to attract people.people need a touching story.


well i would be relived of stress if i watched good ending stories though.. ^^

i leaves a smile before and during sleep wahahaha ^^ i would like that rather than frown and tears ^^ hehe



i dont cry.but i laugh.it seems that you're crying.xD.


well i really don't do crying but i hit my pillows or bite stuff and it bugs me off hehehe... o yeah i punched the wall... and end up on xray... heeheheh ^^ its funny but its true... ahahah ^^


really?that's ridiculous.i dont do stupid things.you may consider me a very cold-hearted person.by the way,just add me.are you planning to talk here?but if you just wanna chat with me.if not then dont add me.


well i did it for purpose ^^ CR points wahehehe... BTW i enjoyed the chat hahaha.. ok i'll add u ^^
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

reyrey14x14 wrote:


Archangel768 wrote:

if u want a nice ending then watch Gravion Zwei


gravion?? is it on CR?? i can't find it... whats the genre?? action?comedy?drama?romance?samurai??/ i hope its a cool anime?? i'm wondering what should i watch next?? hehehe


Um sorry i don't watch anime online so i forget that others don't buy dvds. unfortunately youtube and myspace don't have it hmmmm It's an anime about this huge machine piloted by 7 people defend earth with it against these alien machines that are sent to destroy earth. i don't know if u'll like it though. anyway it gets pretty depressing in the end but has a happy ending if i remember rightly. it's only about 12 episodes long and it's actually a sequel the first season which is Gravion. also about 12 episodes. i think u could probably watch Gravion Zwei without having to see the first season.

i can't find any sites with it on :tears:
but i bought the box set for about $35 australian on special hehe
and i think the first boxset for $25 australian

if it sounds interesting to u i could upload the first episode on youtube i guess it might be a couple of days though lol
4532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

Archangel768 wrote:


reyrey14x14 wrote:


Archangel768 wrote:

if u want a nice ending then watch Gravion Zwei


gravion?? is it on CR?? i can't find it... whats the genre?? action?comedy?drama?romance?samurai??/ i hope its a cool anime?? i'm wondering what should i watch next?? hehehe


Um sorry i don't watch anime online so i forget that others don't buy dvds. unfortunately youtube and myspace don't have it hmmmm It's an anime about this huge machine piloted by 7 people defend earth with it against these alien machines that are sent to destroy earth. i don't know if u'll like it though. anyway it gets pretty depressing in the end but has a happy ending if i remember rightly. it's only about 12 episodes long and it's actually a sequel the first season which is Gravion. also about 12 episodes. i think u could probably watch Gravion Zwei without having to see the first season.

i can't find any sites with it on :tears:
but i bought the box set for about $35 australian on special hehe
and i think the first boxset for $25 australian

if it sounds interesting to u i could upload the first episode on youtube i guess it might be a couple of days though lol


heheh thx.. looking forward to it ^^ send me da link k ^^ thx ^^
13283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
dunno xD
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

reyrey14x14 wrote:


Archangel768 wrote:


reyrey14x14 wrote:


Archangel768 wrote:

if u want a nice ending then watch Gravion Zwei


gravion?? is it on CR?? i can't find it... whats the genre?? action?comedy?drama?romance?samurai??/ i hope its a cool anime?? i'm wondering what should i watch next?? hehehe


Um sorry i don't watch anime online so i forget that others don't buy dvds. unfortunately youtube and myspace don't have it hmmmm It's an anime about this huge machine piloted by 7 people defend earth with it against these alien machines that are sent to destroy earth. i don't know if u'll like it though. anyway it gets pretty depressing in the end but has a happy ending if i remember rightly. it's only about 12 episodes long and it's actually a sequel the first season which is Gravion. also about 12 episodes. i think u could probably watch Gravion Zwei without having to see the first season.

i can't find any sites with it on :tears:
but i bought the box set for about $35 australian on special hehe
and i think the first boxset for $25 australian

if it sounds interesting to u i could upload the first episode on youtube i guess it might be a couple of days though lol


heheh thx.. looking forward to it ^^ send me da link k ^^ thx ^^


ok here's a link to a torrent that might work for you. looks like it works. don't know about the download speed. but since i need to go to bed cause school is tomorrow i'll try and upload it tomorrow sometime! just keep on reminding me. Bye!
http://search.utorrent.com/search.php?q=Gravion%20Zwei&e=http%3a%2f%2fwww.mininova.org%2fsearch%2f%3futorrent%26search%3d&u=1
1374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / planEt animE
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
lorr i thought dat anime got hapi ending more than sad.
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
Just how many anime have you watched?
4532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

Artemis-sensei wrote:

Just how many anime have you watched?


hmm... 27 ^^ well most of them ended sad... though they we're the cool ones...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.