First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply [IMG] show ur desktop.. hehe..
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
hahaha! so cute!! XD
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

jeremy_gwen26 wrote:

...

XD..i didnt make what the prinny was saying (zombie penguin)...actually it says it on its own..XD


oh cool~~^^ how do u make ur taskbar with the writings of jeremy jeremy? so nice,..haha!
Member
4889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Death City ;D
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

chulit08 wrote:


jeremy_gwen26 wrote:

...

XD..i didnt make what the prinny was saying (zombie penguin)...actually it says it on its own..XD


oh cool~~^^ how do u make ur taskbar with the writings of jeremy jeremy? so nice,..haha!


actually...
i just edited it...XD
does it look like the jeremy jeremy is really in the taskbar?..:))
....anyway ^^..tnx
Creator
4412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

jeremy_gwen26 wrote:


chulit08 wrote:


jeremy_gwen26 wrote:

...

XD..i didnt make what the prinny was saying (zombie penguin)...actually it says it on its own..XD


oh cool~~^^ how do u make ur taskbar with the writings of jeremy jeremy? so nice,..haha!


actually...
i just edited it...XD
does it look like the jeremy jeremy is really in the taskbar?..:))
....anyway ^^..tnx


haha! cool!! i like it =D
Member
4889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Death City ;D
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

chulit08 wrote:


jeremy_gwen26 wrote:


chulit08 wrote:


jeremy_gwen26 wrote:

...

XD..i didnt make what the prinny was saying (zombie penguin)...actually it says it on its own..XD


oh cool~~^^ how do u make ur taskbar with the writings of jeremy jeremy? so nice,..haha!


actually...
i just edited it...XD
does it look like the jeremy jeremy is really in the taskbar?..:))
....anyway ^^..tnx


haha! cool!! i like it =D


wahahah ^^..tnx
3360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
Oooh! Oooh!!! Here's mine!
Posted 2/4/09
Mine~
xDD

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.