First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
What do u think about Night and Riiko???
Member
52512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in JaeJ...
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
ummm... ano... i just wanna say that.. i kinda like NIght and Riiko... maybe because before this i alerady watch them acted together in Regatta...

well what do u think about their chemistry in Zettai Kareshi???



opinion.... opinion... lol~!!!
i just think that Nighto kun is kawaiii and TALL!!!!!!!!


451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61 / F / sg
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
i like Night
Member
239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / JAPAN
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
Well, in this series, knowing that Knight is a ROBOT it's understandable that Riiko would want to keep a bit of her distance lest she falls hard. Which is most unfortunate for Knight, who is not aware of human fallable tendencies to change hearts. She will never fall in love with Knight but she will for sure see him as an important being in her life.

So the Love Chemistry is not exactly as solid between Knight and Riiko as it is fast developing between Riiko and Souji, as we near the climax. So, what do I think of Knight and Riiko's relationship? I think their probability to fall for each other is 3 to 1. Needless to say, it's not going to happen.

Knight, having a body that is not as synthetic as the human body, which is made to release unnecessary energy that could destroy it, will die of overloaded emotions that cannot be broken down to ease it. His frequent battery exhaustion, which becomes gradual throughout the story explains the theory of robots being unable to process over load of emotions because of its metallic base. He is not human. Although he develops his own mind, his body cannot and will never be able to contain the information because it is made of metal. At least, most of it is. Except perhaps his his skin, and digestive system.



Member
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 6/21/08 , edited 6/21/08
I think they are a lovely couple, but too bad he's a robot. This is such a sad fate, but it makes it more memorable. *sighs* I know how this one will end, but I just can't stop watching. xD

Thanks for mentioning "Regatta". Were they paired up in that one? I'll look for it. :)

At the beginning of episode 3, Riko has a stamp/seal to sign the contract to buy Knight. Does each adult in Japan have this instead of signing with his/her signature?

*Just wondering. I love learning about other countries. ^_^*
2561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / puerto rico
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
i actually read the manga and man everyone and even the whole plot in the drama is diffrent from the manga in the manga i really liked night and riko together cz soushi really wasnt that cool in the manga.....in the drama, at first i liked soushi mor but now i like night more and i dont like riko at all (shes so mean to night, and in the manga shes super nice)
Member
169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / in this moment st...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

AquafinaH2O wrote:

I think they are a lovely couple, but too bad he's a robot. This is such a sad fate, but it makes it more memorable. *sighs* I know how this one will end, but I just can't stop watching. xD

Thanks for mentioning "Regatta". Were they paired up in that one? I'll look for it. :)

At the beginning of episode 3, Riko has a stamp/seal to sign the contract to buy Knight. Does each adult in Japan have this instead of signing with his/her signature?

*Just wondering. I love learning about other countries. ^_^*


uhmm i've seen this before, in japan its usual for someone or a family to have a stamp that represents themselves to recieve mail or things like that ^^ i've seen this on kikujiro no natsu
Member
923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore .
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
Night is cool =D
Member
52512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in JaeJ...
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

AquafinaH2O wrote:

Thanks for mentioning "Regatta". Were they paired up in that one? I'll look for it. :)


ummm... kinda like that... u should watch.. ^_~ if u like this pairing~
Member
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

setsuna_PT wrote:
uhmm i've seen this before, in japan its usual for someone or a family to have a stamp that represents themselves to recieve mail or things like that ^^ i've seen this on kikujiro no natsu :)


Thanks! I've read up about this a day ago. The stamp is called a "hanko".
Member
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

hilary922003 wrote:
ummm... kinda like that... u should watch.. ^_~ if u like this pairing~


Of course I love the pairing! Luckily, it's on CR, but to bad it's not complete. Not only are Mokomichi Hayami and Saki Aibu in it, but there's also Matsuda Shota (from HYD), too!
Member
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

colorkou wrote:

i actually read the manga and man everyone and even the whole plot in the drama is diffrent from the manga in the manga i really liked night and riko together cz soushi really wasnt that cool in the manga.....in the drama, at first i liked soushi mor but now i like night more and i dont like riko at all (shes so mean to night, and in the manga shes super nice)


I haven't read the entire manga, only the last few pages to find out Night's fate. Based on what you've said, I hope they won't decide to go with the manga's ending. That'll be too sad for so many fans.

I agree. Riko is very mean to Night in the drama. Even if he's a robot, she should treat her "property" nicer, instead of abandoning him and romancing after Soshi.

Dare I hope... that Night will turn human? Is there a possibility? No. -_-
60 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

AquafinaH2O wrote:


colorkou wrote:

i actually read the manga and man everyone and even the whole plot in the drama is diffrent from the manga in the manga i really liked night and riko together cz soushi really wasnt that cool in the manga.....in the drama, at first i liked soushi mor but now i like night more and i dont like riko at all (shes so mean to night, and in the manga shes super nice)


I haven't read the entire manga, only the last few pages to find out Night's fate. Based on what you've said, I hope they won't decide to go with the manga's ending. That'll be too sad for so many fans.

I agree. Riko is very mean to Night in the drama. Even if he's a robot, she should treat her "property" nicer, instead of abandoning him and romancing after Soshi.

Dare I hope... that Night will turn human? Is there a possibility? No. -_-


if they did it in Bicentennial man, they can do it here too!!...wishful thinking I know=(
Member
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 6/23/08 , edited 6/23/08

MoonBdreamin wrote:

if they did it in Bicentennial man, they can do it here too!!...wishful thinking I know=(


What did they do in "Bicentennial Man"? Robot changed into human or ending the movie differently from the book?

Thanks for offering that small ray of hope! ^_~ Maybe they (the drama's writers) received the go-ahead to change the ending to a different one from the manga? Let us hope...
Member
11408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / a retarded star:]...
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

RyanCodesIt wrote:

Well, in this series, knowing that Knight is a ROBOT it's understandable that Riiko would want to keep a bit of her distance lest she falls hard. Which is most unfortunate for Knight, who is not aware of human fallable tendencies to change hearts. She will never fall in love with Knight but she will for sure see him as an important being in her life.

So the Love Chemistry is not exactly as solid between Knight and Riiko as it is fast developing between Riiko and Souji, as we near the climax. So, what do I think of Knight and Riiko's relationship? I think their probability to fall for each other is 3 to 1. Needless to say, it's not going to happen.

Knight, having a body that is not as synthetic as the human body, which is made to release unnecessary energy that could destroy it, will die of overloaded emotions that cannot be broken down to ease it. His frequent battery exhaustion, which becomes gradual throughout the story explains the theory of robots being unable to process over load of emotions because of its metallic base. He is not human. Although he develops his own mind, his body cannot and will never be able to contain the information because it is made of metal. At least, most of it is. Except perhaps his his skin, and digestive system.





yeah thats understandable ...although riiko is getting along with him better
she will always see him as a robot ..
i do feel bad tho ...now that night has feelings :[
60 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

AquafinaH2O wrote:


MoonBdreamin wrote:

if they did it in Bicentennial man, they can do it here too!!...wishful thinking I know=(


What did they do in "Bicentennial Man"? Robot changed into human or ending the movie differently from the book?

Thanks for offering that small ray of hope! ^_~ Maybe they (the drama's writers) received the go-ahead to change the ending to a different one from the manga? Let us hope...


lol, well the story is about a robot who develops a personality *soul* if you may say so, and goes on a live journey to become more human which takes 200 years, and he falls in love. In the end he gives up his imortality to die with his lover. It was a sweet ending...so lets see what happens in this Drama but if no happy ending with night occurs, I can always think about the past story I just mentioned ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.