First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply New Storyline...Our own BLEACH story...
S19
12299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I wanna be in Atl...
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

doggy_kitty wrote:

( erm ... now she is Shikai form rite ? i me gv her name or what ? xD )

Shikai form : Himei ......

Tsubasa : ..................


(Uhh....she's still standing there....she jus touched ur sword and gave you a Shikai form..but for Bankai requires training)

Shinn: Himei...Meet ur new partner, ur master who will take care of you from now on...
Tsubasa...Now that you knw her name...you must strengthen the bond between you and her...
Talk to her wenever ur free...lend her ur strength and she will lend you power...Tmr we will start training...
And here...*gives Div. 10 capt. clothes* ur new clothes....u knw u remind me a lot of Capt. Hitsugaya...back wen he was in Div. 10...
Member
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
(ne...why not invite Selriku here????)
Member
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
(hmm..train tsubasa??? muahahaha........torture him)

Ted: *yawns as he walks*
Captain
44555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
~Secret~
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

S19 wrote:


doggy_kitty wrote:

( erm ... now she is Shikai form rite ? i me gv her name or what ? xD )

Shikai form : Himei ......

Tsubasa : ..................


(Uhh....she's still standing there....she jus touched ur sword and gave you a Shikai form..but for Bankai requires training)

Shinn: Himei...Meet ur new partner, ur master who will take care of you from now on...
Tsubasa...Now that you knw her name...you must strengthen the bond between you and her...
Talk to her wenever ur free...lend her ur strength and she will lend you power...Tmr we will start training...
And here...*gives Div. 10 capt. clothes* ur new clothes....u knw u remind me a lot of Capt. Hitsugaya...back wen he was in Div. 10...


Tsubasa : * take the clothes and change it like that * .......... how to call her back ?

Himei : ................
Captain
44555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
~Secret~
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
( gyaaa ... Ted so evil !!!!!!!)
S19
12299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I wanna be in Atl...
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

doggy_kitty wrote:



Tsubasa : * take the clothes and change it like that * .......... how to call her back ?

Himei : ................


Shinn: Jus call her wenever you need her...She can come out if you want her to...but try going into her world once in a while...I'll teach you tmr...Ok Himei...you can go back to ur own world now...
S19
12299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I wanna be in Atl...
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

paolocard wrote:

(ne...why not invite Selriku here????)


(Dun worry I did)
Captain
44555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
~Secret~
Offline
Posted 6/16/08 , edited 6/16/08

S19 wrote:


doggy_kitty wrote:



Tsubasa : * take the clothes and change it like that * .......... how to call her back ?

Himei : ................


Shinn: Jus call her wenever you need her...She can come out if you want her to...but try going into her world once in a while...I'll teach you tmr...Ok Himei...you can go back to ur own world now...


Himei : * back to her own world *

Tsubasa : * confused but still answer * ookie ...
S19
12299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I wanna be in Atl...
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

doggy_kitty wrote:



Himei : * back to her own world *

Tsubasa : * confused but still answer * ookie ...


Well go ahead and rest...We have a big day tmr...

(you gotta go rite?)
Member
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
(i see....lolz...hu else should we invite...damn..i only know girls >.<.........)

Ted: *walking*


(hmm....havent think name of zanpaktou yet.....is a nameless one like kenpachi's)
Captain
44555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
~Secret~
Offline
Posted 6/16/08 , edited 6/16/08

Well go ahead and rest...We have a big day tmr...

(you gotta go rite?)


( yup ... but not now ... nvm ...i go now ... cya ... xD )

Tsubasa : * take the sword and go to sleep * ..........
S19
12299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I wanna be in Atl...
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

paolocard wrote:

(i see....lolz...hu else should we invite...damn..i only know girls >.<.........)

Ted: *walking*


(hmm....havent think name of zanpaktou yet.....is a nameless one like kenpachi's)


Hey...How did you get in here...and who are you?

(Sorry but ur char hasnt met me in the story yet....so we gotta fight ^^)
Member
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
Ted: Me.. I'm Ted... *points to name tag*...>.>....

S19
12299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I wanna be in Atl...
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
You've even made a tag!?....Oh thats jus too far...prepare urself...*goes into fighting stance*....
Hiyahh!!! *throws punches*
Member
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
Ted: O.O... *evades punches*.....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.