First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Why does everyone like Naruto...?....
Ronin
94039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/16/07
People watch it cuz they secretly hate themselves.
15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/16/07
^ Yeh

I keep up to date with it, but I'm not really interested in it.
82 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 2/16/07
I don't like it at ALL! I find it not creative, i was playing ninja when i was 5. One finger jujitsu....what is that!? That's a mockery a charade i say!
1255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/16/07

BasouKazuma wrote:

People watch it cuz they secretly hate themselves.


Lmao good reason

1285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/16/07
uh-oh...i sense lot of crying from naruto fans
8562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Depths of Hell
Offline
Posted 2/16/07
Hmmm.
8562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Depths of Hell
Offline
Posted 2/16/07

xxannaxx wrote:


BasouKazuma wrote:

People watch it cuz they secretly hate themselves.


Lmao good reason



How true. My dumb friends like that show. Its to childish and is very degrading to ninjas. They could have tried a lot harder with the storyline too. Anywho I'm gonna end with saying it sucks and is a gay show that should be tooken off the air.
<_< My friends won't be happy about this post I'm in trouble.


17244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / im fine! thank you!
Offline
Posted 2/16/07
uhhh... getting bored because of the fillers?
1775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ~South of Heaven~
Offline
Posted 2/16/07
lol. . .not everyone likes naruto . ..

you guys here don't . ..so not everyone likes naruto. . .. so the title of teh thread is somewhat not right neh ?...

but anyways. . . we have our own likes and dislikes. .. we can't change that .. no matter how childish it looks to some guys.. . and no matter how childish it is. . someone will still like it. . .

un/fortunately . .. seems like there are more naruto lovers than naruto non-lovers. .
1255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/16/07

peacedrunx24 wrote:

lol. . .not everyone likes naruto . ..

you guys here don't . ..so not everyone likes naruto. . .. so the title of teh thread is somewhat not right neh ?...

but anyways. . . we have our own likes and dislikes. .. we can't change that .. no matter how childish it looks to some guys.. . and no matter how childish it is. . someone will still like it. . .

un/fortunately . .. seems like there are more naruto lovers than naruto non-lovers. .


you know what I meant, theres more people that obsess over it than there is people that hate it. you notice a lot of these threads are "whats your fave naruto character" "whats your fave episode of naruto" and ect...
709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Cheese land (aka...
Offline
Posted 2/16/07
I hate it, and I don't understand what people see in it. It's got eighthundread bajillion episodes, most of which are filler. It's also a lame story, and I found the characters to be quite annoying.

There are much better ninja shows out there.
835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Whitebase
Offline
Posted 2/16/07
I don't. If I found the creator(s) of said series, I'd likely gut him/her/them with the broad side of my car.

In my eye's, a waste of artist tallents that could be better utilized elsewhere. Though, if I were about 10 years younger I might find some comfort in the series and enjoy it a bit more. I don't completely dismiss it. However, at this point in my personal evolution it's a bit dry and leaves a bit to be desired.
82 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 2/16/07
I find tenchu much more respectful of ninja's. It's a ninja game, to tell ya the truth it got me intreasted in japan liek the age 8 or 9 so to say. Naruto is childish, seriously it's age group fits that of 10 or 11yr olds. Basically similar to that of dragonball z to witch i was watching at those ages.
1255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/16/07
I love you all... your not all like NARUTOOOO ITS THE BESTEST!!!!
1775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ~South of Heaven~
Offline
Posted 2/16/07

xxannaxx wrote:


peacedrunx24 wrote:

lol. . .not everyone likes naruto . ..

you guys here don't . ..so not everyone likes naruto. . .. so the title of teh thread is somewhat not right neh ?...

but anyways. . . we have our own likes and dislikes. .. we can't change that .. no matter how childish it looks to some guys.. . and no matter how childish it is. . someone will still like it. . .

un/fortunately . .. seems like there are more naruto lovers than naruto non-lovers. .


you know what I meant, theres more people that obsess over it than there is people that hate it. you notice a lot of these threads are "whats your fave naruto character" "whats your fave episode of naruto" and ect...


yeah lol i know what you mean .. ^_^ .. you also know what i meant neh ?.. that there's nothing we can do bout it ?..

but i do know what it feels like when in one forum .. and majority leans only one anime. .. except of course if its a forum made for that anime ..=]

and ur right about so many threads that has same meaning/same thread. . . one/two is enough i think..
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.