First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Amu & Ikuto Story
Member
530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / royal garden
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
ikuto said y she wouldn't stay and amu said cause tadase is the only one she loves.
Member
27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
Ikuto and Tadase start to fight it out for Amu.
Posted 6/16/08
ikuto, heartbreaked , decided to marry utau and they got married and got 3 kids.
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
amu also decided to marry tadase...
Member
27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
((wow...this turned from an amu ikuto story to a amu tadase story.))
Posted 6/16/08
so amu lived happily with tadase!
Member
27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

sgurlrox67 wrote:

Okay so I am gonna make a side story with every1 were we just say a sentance and then another person continues from there so I hope all u Amuto lovers will contribute!!

P.S People that don't support Ikuto and Amu please don't write stupid stuff about them!!ty ^-^
okies....


Once apon a time there was a girl named amu who....



This story isn't going very well.
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
(someone say sumthing!!!)
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
(i thought someone would say utau and ikuto got divorced... >_<)
Member
27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

amulet_heart wrote:

(someone say sumthing!!!)


We can't because you guys frickin' screwed with the plot.
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

aikoyamashina wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

(someone say sumthing!!!)


We can't because you guys frickin' screwed with the plot.


(opps.. i thought someone would do sumthing!!!)
Member
27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

amulet_heart wrote:

(i thought someone would say utau and ikuto got divorced... >_<)


Then people will just make Utau and Ikuto go back together again. >>;;
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

aikoyamashina wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

(i thought someone would say utau and ikuto got divorced... >_<)


Then people will just make Utau and Ikuto go back together again. >>;;


really? y
Member
27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

amulet_heart wrote:


aikoyamashina wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

(i thought someone would say utau and ikuto got divorced... >_<)


Then people will just make Utau and Ikuto go back together again. >>;;


really? y


Because you guys seem to favor Ikuto and Utau getting together and Tadase and Amu getting together.
Member
27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
We might have to start over again.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.