Created by BeastyBoy
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply What is Your Favorite Geass?
Creator
2258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
so, what is your favorite geass?
God of Code Geass
4514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA, Virginia
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
lelouch's so far
Member
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
my would be Lelouch's geass.

with his geass power i will knever fear failing ne of my Test/Quizes !!!
Creator
2258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

andydono wrote:

my would be Lelouch's geass.

with his geass power i will knever fear failing ne of my Test/Quizes !!!


lawl , indeed.
Member
96564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / アニメノセカイ
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
I would choose lelouch's but doesn't Charles' Geass have the same ability as Lelouch's? He has it on both eyes too
Moderator
20507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Minnesota, USA
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
hmm well i like lelouch's too but i hope a new one appears XDDD
Member
10746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / c i t y o f s n o w
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
lelouch's one
Member
682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
Lelouch's.
it just has so many possibilites
Moderator
4472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / SG
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
i like rai's geass ( the protagonist of code geass psp game..his geass is excatly like lelouch..but with less restrictions)
Member
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 6/19/08 , edited 6/19/08

hoangle2207 wrote:

I would choose lelouch's but doesn't Charles' Geass have the same ability as Lelouch's? He has it on both eyes too


Lelouch's father's geass is the power to wipe ne of ur memories and modified them as he sees fit.

Oh about the geass on both his eyes doesnt make Charles ne better, he just has 2. Remember Mao? C.C.'s ex-partner he had geass on both his eyes, but that didnt make him ne better. His powers were just to read ppl's thoughts (pretty cheap power, but too bad he lost control over it).
Member
96564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / アニメノセカイ
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

andydono wrote:


hoangle2207 wrote:

I would choose lelouch's but doesn't Charles' Geass have the same ability as Lelouch's? He has it on both eyes too


Lelouch's father's geass is the power to wipe ne of ur memories and modified them as he sees fit.

Oh about the geass on both his eyes doesnt make Charles ne better, he just has 2. Remember Mao? C.C.'s ex-partner he had geass on both his eyes, but that didnt make him ne better. His powers were just to read ppl's thoughts (pretty cheap power, but too bad he lost control over it).


In other words, if u have it on both eyes, it's just gonna make the overpower of Geass worse
Member
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 6/19/08 , edited 6/19/08

hoangle2207 wrote:

In other words, if u have it on both eyes, it's just gonna make the overpower of Geass worse


no i dont think its like that... i think its more like "the more u use it" like a double edged sword see?
Member
96564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / アニメノセカイ
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

andydono wrote:


hoangle2207 wrote:

In other words, if u have it on both eyes, it's just gonna make the overpower of Geass worse


no i dont think its like that... i think its more like "the more u use it" like a double edged sword see?


isn't it the same idea as mine? I meant to say when the Geass get out of control, it'll be worse, lol!
Member
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

hoangle2207 wrote:

isn't it the same idea as mine? I meant to say when the Geass get out of control, it'll be worse, lol!


but i thought ur idea was like "if its on both eyes, you'll lose more control" wasnt it??? lol
Member
96564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / アニメノセカイ
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

andydono wrote:


hoangle2207 wrote:

isn't it the same idea as mine? I meant to say when the Geass get out of control, it'll be worse, lol!


but i thought ur idea was like "if its on both eyes, you'll lose more control" wasnt it??? lol


no, hahahaha! lol! I didn say make the overpower of Geass which means when it goes berserk, it'll make the situation worse, lol! Btw, Rolo's Geass, when it goes berserk, everyone will be real slow so I wouldn't want that, lol! but then again, having ppl at slow state like that can help a lot too ----> if the user is the thief and wants to steal something, lol! Just an example
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.