Post Reply CHARE WITH US UR HOME MDE COOKING
Creator
14073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 6/16/08 , edited 6/16/08
WE DON'T CARE IF UR COOKING IS GOOD OR BAD JUST PUT PICS OF UR COOKING AND BE PROUD OF IT COZ WE ALL START FROM BAD TO GOOD n_n
Posted 6/18/08
I guess I'll start this off since I actually have pic of it.



Two Layered, Lemon Strawberry Cake, with heavy vanilla whip cream.

Creator
14073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

madeyez wrote:

I guess I'll start this off since I actually have pic of it.



Two Layered, Lemon Strawberry Cake, with heavy vanilla whip cream.



it is so good and the décorating too love it ^^
Creator
14073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 6/19/08


this is 2 ckes i made for my mum's birthday i had some dificultise in décorating but i finaly make it ^^
Member
23816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
a simple dry chocolate cake...

which can be eaten anytime of the day..

Member
23816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/29/08 , edited 6/29/08
a birthday cake... '',

Creator
14073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

iluvualways wrote:

a birthday cake... '',



NICE BIRTHDAY CAKE I LOVE IT ^^

Member
23816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

jirowanglove wrote:


iluvualways wrote:

a birthday cake... '',



NICE BIRTHDAY CAKE I LOVE IT ^^



shy shy - thks... i like the decoration on yr cake though... heezzz
Creator
14073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

iluvualways wrote:


jirowanglove wrote:


iluvualways wrote:

a birthday cake... '',



NICE BIRTHDAY CAKE I LOVE IT ^^



shy shy - thks... i like the decoration on yr cake though... heezzz


Realy ?? well i did practice for the décorating and waist a lot of fruits for it but i did make it finaly ^^
Member
23816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

jirowanglove wrote:


iluvualways wrote:


jirowanglove wrote:


iluvualways wrote:

a birthday cake... '',



NICE BIRTHDAY CAKE I LOVE IT ^^



shy shy - thks... i like the decoration on yr cake though... heezzz


Realy ?? well i did practice for the décorating and waist a lot of fruits for it but i did make it finaly ^^


yup yup, really... i see, practice make perfect...
Creator
14073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

iluvualways wrote:


jirowanglove wrote:


iluvualways wrote:


jirowanglove wrote:


iluvualways wrote:

a birthday cake... '',



NICE BIRTHDAY CAKE I LOVE IT ^^



shy shy - thks... i like the decoration on yr cake though... heezzz


Realy ?? well i did practice for the décorating and waist a lot of fruits for it but i did make it finaly ^^


yup yup, really... i see, practice make perfect...



well yeah ^^ and now i'm trying to learn chocolate décorating
and it's hard
Member
23816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/1/08 , edited 7/1/08

jirowanglove wrote:


iluvualways wrote:


jirowanglove wrote:


iluvualways wrote:


jirowanglove wrote:


iluvualways wrote:

a birthday cake... '',



NICE BIRTHDAY CAKE I LOVE IT ^^



shy shy - thks... i like the decoration on yr cake though... heezzz


Realy ?? well i did practice for the décorating and waist a lot of fruits for it but i did make it finaly ^^


yup yup, really... i see, practice make perfect...



well yeah ^^ and now i'm trying to learn chocolate décorating
and it's hard


hmm, '', for me soetimes i will seach for cake
decorating or library books 4 ideas.... u could do it
Member
23816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/10/08




Creator
14073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

iluvualways wrote:







waw nice pics sure u are a good baker
Member
23816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

jirowanglove wrote:


iluvualways wrote:







waw nice pics sure u are a good baker


shy shy - no lah... u are also good...
You must be logged in to post.