First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Mioke's Avi-making
Member
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / 「 カナダ 」◕‿◕
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

hellomisss wrote:

COULD SOME ONE DO MY PICTURE PLEASE IT THE GIRL WITH THE PONY TALE????////


pony tale?? where is that pic??
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 6/27/08 , edited 6/27/08

Riiko_chan wrote:

I'll make one for u but can u put a pic^^



Words: Himeko-chan
What you want on it:hearts or glowing stars
cropped or not? no thank ya
border? what type? what color? yes,anythat goes with the pic,pink
font color: pink 2 yellow
font: cursive or cute
color change or not?yes pink 2 yellow

yes sure um then this one

Member
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / 「 カナダ 」◕‿◕
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

himeko6645 wrote:


Riiko_chan wrote:

I'll make one for u but can u put a pic^^



Words: Himeko-chan
What you want on it:hearts or glowing stars
cropped or not? no thank ya
border? what type? what color? yes,anythat goes with the pic,pink
font color: pink 2 yellow
font: cursive or cute
color change or not?yes pink 2 yellow

yes sure um then this one



DONE^^ go to photo group, hope u like it^^
Member
5725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / in america
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
well it in the 1 thing and it up there
Member
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / 「 カナダ 」◕‿◕
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

hellomisss wrote:

well it in the 1 thing and it up there


gomen ne I don't understand ^.^" can u explain more clearly??
Member
5725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / in america
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
well go to #
# Mioke's Avi-making and see HELLOMISSS and my picture like right there im gonna write RIGHT THERE OK
Posted 7/11/08
Username:peach_chic78
What you want on it:tall and thin!!
cropped or not?yes
border? what type? what color?any kind of border any color too
Smoothened or not?yes
font color:anything
font: The world needs drama queens!!
color change or not?yes
Picture:

31808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Nope not telling ya!
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
Username:KawaiiHimeka-chan
What u want on it?:Ayame-chan,hearts and flower petals
Cropped or not?:yes please
Border?What type?What colour?:Can u choose something that would go with my pic?
Font colour:light blue
Font:Monotype Corsiva
Pic:
4497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Me World
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

KawaiiHimeka-chan wrote:

Username:KawaiiHimeka-chan
What u want on it?:Ayame-chan,hearts and flower petals
Cropped or not?:yes please
Border?What type?What colour?:Can u choose something that would go with my pic?
Font colour:light blue
Font:Monotype Corsiva
Pic:


Ummm sorry for the late all the mod quit so i guess im doing it (not mod, newbie)
31808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Nope not telling ya!
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

Ice_Chick wrote:


KawaiiHimeka-chan wrote:

Username:KawaiiHimeka-chan
What u want on it?:Ayame-chan,hearts and flower petals
Cropped or not?:yes please
Border?What type?What colour?:Can u choose something that would go with my pic?
Font colour:light blue
Font:Monotype Corsiva
Pic:


Ummm sorry for the late all the mod quit so i guess im doing it (not mod, newbie)


it's ok and thanx it's awsome!!!!!!! ^^
Posted 12/3/08
uername: Candies Cafe
what you want: anything that matches please
cropped or not: yes please
border: no
font color: anything that matches
font: anything that matches
pic:
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
username: tanxingpei96
what you want: anything that matches please
cropped or not: yes please
border: no
font color: anything that matches
font: anything that matches
pic:
16692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my world
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
Username:Rukia635241
What you want on it:My username
font color:white and blue
font: you chose
Pick a number 1 through 67 for yur pic:35
or
Username:Rukia635241
What you want on it:my username
cropped or not? dosen't matter
border? what type? what color? yes, anything type, you chose
Smoothened or not? smoothened
font color:blue and white
font: you chose
color change or not? not
Picture: you can chose as long as it is an anime girl

Member
832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hilo
Offline
Posted 3/6/09
Username: green_luvr
What you want on it:beth green_luvr
cropped or not? if look nice
border? what type? what color? wat u think looks nice
Smoothened or not?uuuh if look nice?
font color:watevr matchs
font:idk
color change or not?if look nice
Picture:
Posted 7/13/09
Username:Happystargirl
What you want on it:Linda and for the girl on the right (the little kid) can you write in Leslie
cropped or not?crop
border? what type? what color?no,no,no
Smoothened or not?i don't know
font color:no
font:no
color change or not?no
Picture:
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.