First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
World Gonna End 2012?
6116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada eh?!?!
Offline
Posted 11/19/07
Some ppl were saying how the world was gonna end in 2012 and that the discovery had a eps on it too but i didnt watch it.

So my question is what is gonna happen?? earthquake?? hurricane??? zombies???

lol forget the last part

So what are sciencetist saying???
19719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Under a bridge, h...
Offline
Posted 11/19/07
its just a therory................................................ or maybe not ~goes to google~~

edit -

WHAT WILL HAPPEN

According to their calendar, the Maya believed that their world would end on Dec 21, 2012. Of all the dates put forth by prophets and cultures for a doomsday, this is one with an authentic almost eerie feel to it. But what will happen? A global cataclysm is one possibility.

on my opinion the world will probaly end before that because if we dont do anything to stop global warming ya the world is gonna "end" and omg im not even in my 20's at that time yet <.<
318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 11/19/07
Nothing is going to happen.

Scientists are idiots.

The only reason I could see for the world to end is the sun burning out, leaving us in darkness and cold... Plants need light for photosynthesis, no plants producing oxygen means we die out and earth becomes deserted.
709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / hell wisconsin
Offline
Posted 11/19/07
I never seen the discovery ep but I read domain when it first came out. 1st awesome series, 2nd I could see it happening. The world is not going to completely end but we are supposed to have a dramatic decrease in population.
318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 11/19/07

BratiiAccording to their calendar, the Maya believed that their world would end on Dec 21, 2012. Of all the dates put forth by prophets and cultures for a doomsday, this is one with an authentic almost eerie feel to it. But what will happen? A global cataclysm is one possibility.

on my opinion the world will probaly end before that because if we dont do anything to stop global warming ya the world is gonna "end" and omg im not even in my 20's at that time yet <.<


They said something similar about the 1999 eclipse. Nothing happened.

3207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Crying in Emo Cor...
Offline
Posted 11/19/07
didn't they say this when it hit 2000? i don't think were gonna die just yet. unless a hugh metor comes and kills everyone on impact then cause anohter ice age. other wise, will just have to wait until the sun burn out, but we'll all by dead by then anyway...
33884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/19/07
No. the Maya thought that, and they were being superstitious. But the world WILL end, and sooner then I think it should. Unless we do something about Global Warming.
19719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Under a bridge, h...
Offline
Posted 11/19/07

eureka1 wrote:


BratiiAccording to their calendar, the Maya believed that their world would end on Dec 21, 2012. Of all the dates put forth by prophets and cultures for a doomsday, this is one with an authentic almost eerie feel to it. But what will happen? A global cataclysm is one possibility.

on my opinion the world will probaly end before that because if we dont do anything to stop global warming ya the world is gonna "end" and omg im not even in my 20's at that time yet <.<


They said something similar about the 1999 eclipse. Nothing happened.



well you know people these days.............there like WHOA.....and KABOOM nothing happens ...what i said was kinda weird i know but if it makes sense to you ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 11/19/07

likeXyouXcare wrote:

didn't they say this when it hit 2000? i don't think were gonna die just yet. unless a hugh metor comes and kills everyone on impact then cause anohter ice age. other wise, will just have to wait until the sun burn out, but we'll all by dead by then anyway...


You just AAA'd history.
318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 11/19/07

likeXyouXcare wrote:unless a hugh metor comes and kills everyone


Which won't happen, compliments of Jupiter's graviational pull.
19719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Under a bridge, h...
Offline
Posted 11/19/07

eureka1 wrote:


likeXyouXcare wrote:unless a hugh metor comes and kills everyone


Which won't happen, compliments of Jupiter's graviational pull.


what if jupiter didnt exist O_O ohhhhh whats ur answer now?!?!?!?!?

14587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/19/07
noooo it can't happen and it won't happen! i'm still young!
19719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Under a bridge, h...
Offline
Posted 11/19/07

DoNotDisturb wrote:


Bratii wrote:


eureka1 wrote:


likeXyouXcare wrote:unless a hugh metor comes and kills everyone


Which won't happen, compliments of Jupiter's graviational pull.


what if jupiter didnt exist O_O ohhhhh whats ur answer now?!?!?!?!?



Would be lot better if you didn't exist.


why are you so mean !??!?! im just joking anyway
318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 11/19/07

DoNotDisturb wrote:


Bratii wrote:


eureka1 wrote:


likeXyouXcare wrote:unless a hugh metor comes and kills everyone


Which won't happen, compliments of Jupiter's graviational pull.


what if jupiter didnt exist O_O ohhhhh whats ur answer now?!?!?!?!?



Would be lot better if you didn't exist.


I love you.

But seriously Jupiter does exist, otherwise a meteorite would have hit ages ago.
318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 11/19/07

DoNotDisturb wrote:





Would be lot better if you didn't exist.


why are you so mean !??!?! im just joking anyway



I was joking too...


Weaboos eh.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.