First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Does Tadase Really Have Purpose?
Member
BK1
940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

Be honest!!!!

I was just thinking some random thought, but the point was if Tadase didnt exist then everyone knows the main couple would be IkutoxAmu. After that thought two questions came to me.

So my first question to you is what is his purpose and does the story really need him? What so far has Tadase done that has been important, he makes Amu feel bad because he likes Amulet Heart and not her, he causes an obstacle for us Amuto people, and nothing else. Now my second question, Be honest, if Tadase didnt exist what about the story would change, and would that change even really matter?
114162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

BK1 wrote:


Be honest!!!!

I was just thinking some random thought, but the point was if Tadase didnt exist then everyone knows the main couple would be IkutoxAmu. After that thought two questions came to me.

So my first question to you is what is his purpose and does the story really need him? What so far has Tadase done that has been important, he makes Amu feel bad because he likes Amulet Heart and not her, he causes an obstacle for us Amuto people, and nothing else. Now my second question, Be honest, if Tadase didnt exist what about the story would change, and would that change even really matter?


one thing *slap across ur face* ya he does he is the first love interest of amu's 2. he soon confesses that he like amu for her and not only amulet heart, 3 LOL i could say the same thing bout ikuto he's done bout as much any lackie for easter if he suddenly didnt exist it wont change much easter would find someone to do his job, in other word he's replaceable. 2nd question.... then who would b in the king's seat? is it someone like tadase, or like kairi....it depends but yes i ultimately the story would change and yes i think it would matter
Member
562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
YES! if tadase is not there, who will be in king's chair? even if it is not tadase, there is still someone like tadase to replace. I would say Tadase is either the main or an important supporting character.
Member
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
actually, Tadase said he LIKES amulet heart....BUT, amulet heart is AMU'S would-be self, so yeah?!
Member
4296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥♥Tonight, Shall...
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
in the first ep he saved amu when she was falling down
Member
BK1
940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

uhohimdead wrote:


BK1 wrote:


Be honest!!!!

I was just thinking some random thought, but the point was if Tadase didnt exist then everyone knows the main couple would be IkutoxAmu. After that thought two questions came to me.

So my first question to you is what is his purpose and does the story really need him? What so far has Tadase done that has been important, he makes Amu feel bad because he likes Amulet Heart and not her, he causes an obstacle for us Amuto people, and nothing else. Now my second question, Be honest, if Tadase didnt exist what about the story would change, and would that change even really matter?


one thing *slap across ur face* ya he does he is the first love interest of amu's 2. he soon confesses that he like amu for her and not only amulet heart, 3 LOL i could say the same thing bout ikuto he's done bout as much any lackie for easter if he suddenly didnt exist it wont change much easter would find someone to do his job, in other word he's replaceable. 2nd question.... then who would b in the king's seat? is it someone like tadase, or like kairi....it depends but yes i ultimately the story would change and yes i think it would matter



Yea i kinda see your point but i still dont see Tadase's point, plus anyone besides the main character is replacebale in the show but seriously if they replaced Tadase not much would change, there hasnt really been any episodes where he is actually important, as for Ikuto of course he is replaceable, if Ikuto didnt exist than Tadamu would be the main couple, but i can see more changes with the story if it was Ikuto that didnt exist, maybe my thoughts are because Tadase creeps me out or that im an Amuto fan, who knows.
1551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
If Tadase wasn't there Amu wouldn't have joined the guardians. The guardians bribed Amu with Tadase to get Amu to be in the guardians.
Member
BK1
940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

Aiko1583 wrote:

If Tadase wasn't there Amu wouldn't have joined the guardians. The guardians bribed Amu with Tadase to get Amu to be in the guardians.




Ture, true, i'll give you that one, but she probably would've join the guardians eventually
1551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

BK1 wrote:


Aiko1583 wrote:

If Tadase wasn't there Amu wouldn't have joined the guardians. The guardians bribed Amu with Tadase to get Amu to be in the guardians.




Ture, true, i'll give you that one, but she probably would've join the guardians eventually


And Tadase was the one who noticed Amu had the eggs in the first place! Yes, maybe someone else could've noticed it but Amu probably wouldn't join the guardians because it brings so much attention to her.
Member
BK1
940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

Aiko1583 wrote:


BK1 wrote:


Aiko1583 wrote:

If Tadase wasn't there Amu wouldn't have joined the guardians. The guardians bribed Amu with Tadase to get Amu to be in the guardians.




Ture, true, i'll give you that one, but she probably would've join the guardians eventually


And Tadase was the one who noticed Amu had the eggs in the first place! Yes, maybe someone else could've noticed it but Amu probably wouldn't join the guardians because it brings so much attention to her.



Alright, i see his importance there a little bit, and when i think about it he kinda is the reason she can act more like herself at school and can have friends
1551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

BK1 wrote:


Aiko1583 wrote:


BK1 wrote:


Aiko1583 wrote:

If Tadase wasn't there Amu wouldn't have joined the guardians. The guardians bribed Amu with Tadase to get Amu to be in the guardians.




Ture, true, i'll give you that one, but she probably would've join the guardians eventually


And Tadase was the one who noticed Amu had the eggs in the first place! Yes, maybe someone else could've noticed it but Amu probably wouldn't join the guardians because it brings so much attention to her.



Alright, i see his importance there a little bit, and when i think about it he kinda is the reason she can act more like herself at school and can have friends


Exactly! But I have a question. What made you think of the unimportance of Tadase anyway? I'm not saying it's a bad question, I'm just asking how you got the idea.
Member
BK1
940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

Aiko1583 wrote:


BK1 wrote:


Aiko1583 wrote:


BK1 wrote:


Aiko1583 wrote:

If Tadase wasn't there Amu wouldn't have joined the guardians. The guardians bribed Amu with Tadase to get Amu to be in the guardians.




Ture, true, i'll give you that one, but she probably would've join the guardians eventually


And Tadase was the one who noticed Amu had the eggs in the first place! Yes, maybe someone else could've noticed it but Amu probably wouldn't join the guardians because it brings so much attention to her.



Alright, i see his importance there a little bit, and when i think about it he kinda is the reason she can act more like herself at school and can have friends


Exactly! But I have a question. What made you think of the unimportance of Tadase anyway? I'm not saying it's a bad question, I'm just asking how you got the idea.



I'm not really sure, i was thinking if Tadase didnt exist then Amuto would be the main couple, so then i thought what is his purpose anyway? I think it was because i was fustrated at all the Tadamu fans ruining the Amuto stories in the other forums and somehow my thoughts became this, I don't really hate Tadase but i am an Amuto fan so sometimes he pisses me off and i want bad things to happen to him, and i like making fun of him
1551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

BK1 wrote:


Aiko1583 wrote:


BK1 wrote:


Aiko1583 wrote:


BK1 wrote:


Aiko1583 wrote:

If Tadase wasn't there Amu wouldn't have joined the guardians. The guardians bribed Amu with Tadase to get Amu to be in the guardians.




Ture, true, i'll give you that one, but she probably would've join the guardians eventually


And Tadase was the one who noticed Amu had the eggs in the first place! Yes, maybe someone else could've noticed it but Amu probably wouldn't join the guardians because it brings so much attention to her.



Alright, i see his importance there a little bit, and when i think about it he kinda is the reason she can act more like herself at school and can have friends


Exactly! But I have a question. What made you think of the unimportance of Tadase anyway? I'm not saying it's a bad question, I'm just asking how you got the idea.



I'm not really sure, i was thinking if Tadase didnt exist then Amuto would be the main couple, so then i thought what is his purpose anyway? I think it was because i was fustrated at all the Tadamu fans ruining the Amuto stories in the other forums and somehow my thoughts became this, I don't really hate Tadase but i am an Amuto fan so sometimes he pisses me off and i want bad things to happen to him, and i like making fun of him


Yeah! That's what I think! But in the end no one really knows who Amu is going to end up with.
Member
BK1
940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

Aiko1583 wrote:


BK1 wrote:


Aiko1583 wrote:


BK1 wrote:


Aiko1583 wrote:


BK1 wrote:


Aiko1583 wrote:

If Tadase wasn't there Amu wouldn't have joined the guardians. The guardians bribed Amu with Tadase to get Amu to be in the guardians.




Ture, true, i'll give you that one, but she probably would've join the guardians eventually


And Tadase was the one who noticed Amu had the eggs in the first place! Yes, maybe someone else could've noticed it but Amu probably wouldn't join the guardians because it brings so much attention to her.



Alright, i see his importance there a little bit, and when i think about it he kinda is the reason she can act more like herself at school and can have friends


Exactly! But I have a question. What made you think of the unimportance of Tadase anyway? I'm not saying it's a bad question, I'm just asking how you got the idea.



I'm not really sure, i was thinking if Tadase didnt exist then Amuto would be the main couple, so then i thought what is his purpose anyway? I think it was because i was fustrated at all the Tadamu fans ruining the Amuto stories in the other forums and somehow my thoughts became this, I don't really hate Tadase but i am an Amuto fan so sometimes he pisses me off and i want bad things to happen to him, and i like making fun of him


Yeah! That's what I think! But in the end no one really knows who Amu is going to end up with.




So true, but i can hope
Member
20730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On the red dot of...
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

uhohimdead wrote:


BK1 wrote:


Be honest!!!!

I was just thinking some random thought, but the point was if Tadase didnt exist then everyone knows the main couple would be IkutoxAmu. After that thought two questions came to me.

So my first question to you is what is his purpose and does the story really need him? What so far has Tadase done that has been important, he makes Amu feel bad because he likes Amulet Heart and not her, he causes an obstacle for us Amuto people, and nothing else. Now my second question, Be honest, if Tadase didnt exist what about the story would change, and would that change even really matter?


one thing *slap across ur face* ya he does he is the first love interest of amu's 2. he soon confesses that he like amu for her and not only amulet heart, 3 LOL i could say the same thing bout ikuto he's done bout as much any lackie for easter if he suddenly didnt exist it wont change much easter would find someone to do his job, in other word he's replaceable. 2nd question.... then who would b in the king's seat? is it someone like tadase, or like kairi....it depends but yes i ultimately the story would change and yes i think it would matter

I totally agree with you.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.