First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Do you have any scars?
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
i have and im so conscious about it... how can i remove that?
2075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / in my mystery world
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
yeah i have one on my back about 14 stiches i got it when i was getting something at the shelf and fell broked my moms glass table and then the next day i was at the hospital
8859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
I cute my finger open with a pen knife.
In a fight i punched someone and managed to broke two of my fingers, and now one of my knuckles is in two.
59156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥┼◙┼♥...............
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
a door was broken form the bottom, u know those wiry black metal doors u use for protection, i went right tthgouh it and it cut a ginourmous gash on my foot blood going everywhere! I had to get 14 stiches and now i have a ugly scar line on my right foot
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

This is from a car wreck I was in when I was a teenager. I still have a bald spot from the chunk of my head that was left on the crushed roof of the car. This is after the hospital fixed it, it was much worse than this. I was the passenger. Luckily I had my seatbelt on, or I would be dead for sure. PLEASE DRIVE CAREFULLY!!!!
963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
Two of them. It's on my left knee and on my index finger. For the knee one, I fell down the stairs at night and a macaw bit me on my finger.
26946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Candy Mountain
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
Mmm I have a scar in the middle of my nose, I suppose it isn't too obvious unless you look for it. But I was a baby and my sister was supposed to be watching me to make sure I didn't fall, and well I ended up falling on a open lunch box and cutting the middle of my nose, so it looks like there's a small indent there. Kinda annoying but it doesn't look bad, it just annoys me. I don't remember if I have more scars, and if I do they don't show up much so I couldn't care much about them. -shrug-
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

chibiladychoi wrote:

i have and im so conscious about it... how can i remove that?


just pretend u got it when beating up a thug. nobody would think of messing with you
963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:


This is from a car wreck I was in when I was a teenager. I still have a bald spot from the chunk of my head that was left on the crushed roof of the car. This is after the hospital fixed it, it was much worse than this. I was the passenger. Luckily I had my seatbelt on, or I would be dead for sure. PLEASE DRIVE CAREFULLY!!!!


you're really lucky your head didn't get chopped off. it must really suck when you have a bald spot. lol

btw i thought ur hair was covered in blood.
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

taka_hakase wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


This is from a car wreck I was in when I was a teenager. I still have a bald spot from the chunk of my head that was left on the crushed roof of the car. This is after the hospital fixed it, it was much worse than this. I was the passenger. Luckily I had my seatbelt on, or I would be dead for sure. PLEASE DRIVE CAREFULLY!!!!


you're really lucky your head didn't get chopped off. it must really suck when you have a bald spot. lol

btw i thought ur hair was covered in blood.


Hehe no, it's not blood, just a phase I went through in high school ^-^
But yes, I am really lucky. I could very easily have been another statistic. I can't stress enough how important seat belts are. It pisses me off that school buses don't have them and that people actually drive around with their kids unbuckled. The scar is not noticeable anymore, because I have long hair and I do the comb-over thing, so it's not so bad. There's a huge skull dent that you can feel, though.
1844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Mtl or, more prec...
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
I dont have scars like on the pic o.O but I do have one in my hand cuz I got burnt when I was like 3 years old (and its still there)
Posted 6/17/08
I currently have 3 scars on my left arm, one on my right, and a lot on my legs... and it's all from skateboarding.....
1101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / california.
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
on my ankle, when i was five, i stepped into a fire ants' nest. a bunch of them bit me in one spot, where it became really swollen, and eventually turned into one, dried up bump. it fell off [which was one of the grossest things i have ever seen.] and left a scar.
38403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
left calf. Tried to walk through a bonfire. Char broiled a nice portion of it too. Didn't notice it was a third degree burn until my dad picked me up and said something. In all honesty I didn't feel anything.
1329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in that place dee...
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
when i was 16 i was going downhill fast on my bike, so i jumped off the back and skidded with my knees. i peeled back a chunk of knee skin and a small pebble was stuck in there. went home and painfully pulled it out with a twizer. then poured warm water (with a little salt in it) over the knee and cleaned it. pulled it back over and covered it with gaze wrap. limped for a couple of days but it healed leaving a somewhat hidded scar.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.