First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
The story earlier from (amu&ikuto story)
Member
BK1
940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
luch and dinner The best meal of the day
Member
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
lunch and dinner
Member
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
like who needs breakfast lunch and dinner wen u culd just hav brunch and lunner
Member
BK1
940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

blumoon wrote:

like who needs breakfast lunch and dinner wen u culd just hav brunch and lunner



brunch is great but lunner is the best
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

BK1 wrote:


blumoon wrote:

like who needs breakfast lunch and dinner wen u culd just hav brunch and lunner



brunch is great but lunner is the best


and wat is brunch?
Member
BK1
940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

amulet_heart wrote:


BK1 wrote:


blumoon wrote:

like who needs breakfast lunch and dinner wen u culd just hav brunch and lunner



brunch is great but lunner is the best


and wat is brunch?



breakfeast and lunch
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

BK1 wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


BK1 wrote:


blumoon wrote:

like who needs breakfast lunch and dinner wen u culd just hav brunch and lunner



brunch is great but lunner is the best


and wat is brunch?



breakfeast and lunch


so does that mean u normally have 2 meals , breakfeast and lunch, but now u only have a brunch , and only 1 meal?
Member
BK1
940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

amulet_heart wrote:


BK1 wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


BK1 wrote:


blumoon wrote:

like who needs breakfast lunch and dinner wen u culd just hav brunch and lunner



brunch is great but lunner is the best


and wat is brunch?



breakfeast and lunch


so does that mean u normally have 2 meals , breakfeast and lunch, but now u only have a brunch , and only 1 meal?



what, can you refrase the question? i dont understand what your asking
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

BK1 wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


BK1 wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


BK1 wrote:


blumoon wrote:

like who needs breakfast lunch and dinner wen u culd just hav brunch and lunner



brunch is great but lunner is the best


and wat is brunch?



breakfeast and lunch


so does that mean u normally have 2 meals , breakfeast and lunch, but now u only have a brunch , and only 1 meal?



what, can you refrase the question? i dont understand what your asking


see, breakfast is a meal and so is lunch. so it's 2 meals together. but a brunch is a meal to but do u eat it between lunch and breakfast so u only have to cook once and not twice for both breakfast and dinner?
Member
BK1
940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
you eat it between breakfeast and lunch and lunner between lunch and dinner
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

BK1 wrote:

you eat it between breakfeast and lunch and lunner between lunch and dinner


so it's an extra meal?
Member
BK1
940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

amulet_heart wrote:


BK1 wrote:

you eat it between breakfeast and lunch and lunner between lunch and dinner


so it's an extra meal?



no instead of eating breakfeast or lunch you eat brunch or instead of eating lunch or dinner you eat lunner, they replace breackfeast lunch and dinner, if you miss breakfeast but its close to lunch you eat brunch, if you miss lunch but its close to dinner time you eat lunner, understand
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

BK1 wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


BK1 wrote:

you eat it between breakfeast and lunch and lunner between lunch and dinner


so it's an extra meal?



no instead of eating breakfeast or lunch you eat brunch or instead of eating lunch or dinner you eat lunner, they replace breackfeast lunch and dinner, if you miss breakfeast but its close to lunch you eat brunch, if you miss lunch but its close to dinner time you eat lunner, understand


that's the exact same thing i said earlier!
Member
BK1
940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

amulet_heart wrote:


BK1 wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


BK1 wrote:

you eat it between breakfeast and lunch and lunner between lunch and dinner


so it's an extra meal?



no instead of eating breakfeast or lunch you eat brunch or instead of eating lunch or dinner you eat lunner, they replace breackfeast lunch and dinner, if you miss breakfeast but its close to lunch you eat brunch, if you miss lunch but its close to dinner time you eat lunner, understand


that's the exact same thing i said earlier!



i know now, but i didn't understand it the first time you wrote it.
Member
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
omg we went from screwed up amuto stories to how many meals we eat
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.