First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
The story earlier from (amu&ikuto story)
Member
BK1
940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

blumoon wrote:

omg we went from screwed up amuto stories to how many meals we eat


Lol when did that happen
Member
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

amulet_heart wrote:


BK1 wrote:


blumoon wrote:

like who needs breakfast lunch and dinner wen u culd just hav brunch and lunner



brunch is great but lunner is the best


and wat is brunch?


wer do u live or wer wasa u raised if u dont kno wat brunch is?!?!?!
Member
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

BK1 wrote:


blumoon wrote:

omg we went from screwed up amuto stories to how many meals we eat


Lol when did that happen


idk its probly my fault i always make conversations go off topic it a habit of mine
Member
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
maybe this forum thing shuld be called 'what do you call ur meals and wen do u eat them?'
Member
BK1
940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

blumoon wrote:


BK1 wrote:


blumoon wrote:

omg we went from screwed up amuto stories to how many meals we eat


Lol when did that happen


idk its probly my fault i always make conversations go off topic it a habit of mine



mine too, im always bringing up random things, i think we share the blame here
Member
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
but u kno theres another meal
Posted 6/17/08
I am fans of both and i dont know who I like yet but still those Tamadu fans ruined the story for the Amuto fans!
Member
BK1
940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
breakfeast lunch dinner and dessert

so is the last is dinsert?
Member
BK1
940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

hollywoodgal12 wrote:

I am fans of both and i dont know who I like yet but still those Tamadu fans ruined the story for the Amuto fans!



I know but looking back on it its funny, though i was annoyed at the time
Posted 6/17/08

BK1 wrote:


hollywoodgal12 wrote:

I am fans of both and i dont know who I like yet but still those Tamadu fans ruined the story for the Amuto fans!



I know but looking back on it its funny, though i was annoyed at the time


Yeah the same here annoying/funny also when Amu kept missing Ikuto and married other people they even went to heaven everyone did and also she kept missing Ikuto by a mile while trying to kill him!

Member
BK1
940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

hollywoodgal12 wrote:


BK1 wrote:


hollywoodgal12 wrote:

I am fans of both and i dont know who I like yet but still those Tamadu fans ruined the story for the Amuto fans!



I know but looking back on it its funny, though i was annoyed at the time


Yeah the same here annoying/funny also when Amu kept missing Ikuto and married other people they even went to heaven everyone did and also she kept missing Ikuto by a mile while trying to kill him!




yea, i love how her aim was way off
Posted 6/17/08



yeah lol!!!
Member
BK1
940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

hollywoodgal12 wrote:




yeah lol!!!



wateva happened to all those kids
Posted 6/17/08


I guess after Amu lived with Tadase Kukai ended up keeping the kids!

Member
BK1
940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

hollywoodgal12 wrote:



I guess after Amu lived with Tadase Kukai ended up keeping the kids!





poor Kukai, being a single dad must be hard, maybe yaya could help
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.