First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
The story earlier from (amu&ikuto story)
Posted 6/17/08


Poor Kukai or maybe Rima could?

Member
BK1
940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

hollywoodgal12 wrote:



Poor Kukai or maybe Rima could?




never even thought about Rima and Kukai, she'd make an interesting mom
Posted 6/17/08


Poor Kukai or maybe Rima could?




never even thought about Rima and Kukai, she'd make an interesting mom


yeah I think she would ok I got it Amu/Tadase/Ikuto Kukai and Rima and the glasses guy and Yaya!

Posted 6/17/08


yeah I think she would ok I got it Amu/Tadase/Ikuto Kukai and Rima and the glasses guy and Yaya!



Member
BK1
940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

hollywoodgal12 wrote:



Poor Kukai or maybe Rima could?




never even thought about Rima and Kukai, she'd make an interesting mom


yeah I think she would ok I got it Amu/Tadase/Ikuto Kukai and Rima and the glasses guy and Yaya!





Perfect except one persons missing, our old queen, who'd Nadeshiko go with seeing as she really is guy
Posted 6/17/08


yeah I think she would ok I got it Amu/Tadase/Ikuto Kukai and Rima and the glasses guy and Yaya!





Perfect except one persons missing, our old queen, who'd Nadeshiko go with seeing as she really is guy


Rima/Kukai/Nadeighko and Amu/Ikuto/Tadase and Yaya and the Glasses Guy!

Member
BK1
940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

hollywoodgal12 wrote:



yeah I think she would ok I got it Amu/Tadase/Ikuto Kukai and Rima and the glasses guy and Yaya!





Perfect except one persons missing, our old queen, who'd Nadeshiko go with seeing as she really is guy


Rima/Kukai/Nadeighko and Amu/Ikuto/Tadase and Yaya and the Glasses Guy!




Perfect, can't wait for Nadeighko to get back things are going to get really interesting

Member
28180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore ((:
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

BK1 wrote:


hollywoodgal12 wrote:



I guess after Amu lived with Tadase Kukai ended up keeping the kids!





poor Kukai, being a single dad must be hard, maybe yaya could help


hahax i agree but the 2nd story was totally confusing.
Posted 6/17/08 , edited 6/17/08










yeah!!
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

BK1 wrote:


hollywoodgal12 wrote:



I guess after Amu lived with Tadase Kukai ended up keeping the kids!





poor Kukai, being a single dad must be hard, maybe yaya could help



haha.. u guys are so funny!~
Member
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

BK1 wrote:

breakfeast lunch dinner and dessert

so is the last is dinsert?


no but then i guess theres 4 cuz the one i was talking about was dinnfast dinner and breakfast for those people whon stay up till 5 in the morning on the computer and skip breakfast
Member
BK1
940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

blumoon wrote:


BK1 wrote:

breakfeast lunch dinner and dessert

so is the last is dinsert?


no but then i guess theres 4 cuz the one i was talking about was dinnfast dinner and breakfast for those people whon stay up till 5 in the morning on the computer and skip breakfast




how could i forget about dinnfast, thats my favorite after lunner
Member
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
o yea i havent been replying for like hours cuz i was ttly changing my myspace AND my gaia profile
Member
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

BK1 wrote:


blumoon wrote:


BK1 wrote:

breakfeast lunch dinner and dessert

so is the last is dinsert?


no but then i guess theres 4 cuz the one i was talking about was dinnfast dinner and breakfast for those people whon stay up till 5 in the morning on the computer and skip breakfast




how could i forget about dinnfast, thats my favorite after lunner


i kno thats wat i thot!!!!!
Member
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
wait brb i gotta go potty
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.