First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
ever fallen for someone in crunchyroll?
3070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / PH
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
yeah! maybe!
4385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Up Yours!!!
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
i didnt fall for this person, and i dont have a crush on her..
but she kinda thought me alot of things without her even knowing, so i guess i could say i have a huge admiration towards her.
one of the things she thought me was that (this might sound a bit stupid) i shouldn't accept just any person in my life, but i should hang in there and wait for the perfect one for me.
kame i know.. but yeah
Posted 6/17/08

helena91 wrote:


CounterCIockwise wrote:

ner i haven't, nor will I ever do so.


awww CC you just broke my heart


Posted 6/17/08

CounterCIockwise wrote:


helena91 wrote:


CounterCIockwise wrote:

ner i haven't, nor will I ever do so.


awww CC you just broke my heart




Posted 6/17/08

helena91 wrote:


CounterCIockwise wrote:


helena91 wrote:


CounterCIockwise wrote:

ner i haven't, nor will I ever do so.


awww CC you just broke my heart






Posted 6/17/08

CounterCIockwise wrote:


helena91 wrote:


CounterCIockwise wrote:


helena91 wrote:


CounterCIockwise wrote:

ner i haven't, nor will I ever do so.


awww CC you just broke my heart








but CC



Posted 6/17/08
No, i'll never fall for someone over the interenet. Cos i think it's stupid. heh
Posted 6/17/08

helena91 wrote:


CounterCIockwise wrote:


helena91 wrote:


CounterCIockwise wrote:


helena91 wrote:


CounterCIockwise wrote:

ner i haven't, nor will I ever do so.


awww CC you just broke my heart








but CC





*orgasms*
Posted 6/17/08

helena91 wrote:





PANDAS ! * cough *

Nooope . I`ve never fallen for someone on CR .
xuae 
37930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / UAE
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
whats wrong with the panda -___-
Posted 6/17/08

CounterCIockwise wrote:


helena91 wrote:


CounterCIockwise wrote:


helena91 wrote:


CounterCIockwise wrote:


helena91 wrote:


CounterCIockwise wrote:

ner i haven't, nor will I ever do so.


awww CC you just broke my heart








but CC





*orgasms*


Posted 6/17/08
sad people . . .
Posted 6/17/08

helena91 wrote:


CounterCIockwise wrote:


helena91 wrote:


CounterCIockwise wrote:


helena91 wrote:


CounterCIockwise wrote:


helena91 wrote:


CounterCIockwise wrote:

ner i haven't, nor will I ever do so.


awww CC you just broke my heart








but CC





*orgasms*




*orgasms to death* XO
Posted 6/17/08

CounterCIockwise wrote:


helena91 wrote:


CounterCIockwise wrote:


helena91 wrote:


CounterCIockwise wrote:


helena91 wrote:


CounterCIockwise wrote:


helena91 wrote:


CounterCIockwise wrote:

ner i haven't, nor will I ever do so.


awww CC you just broke my heart








but CC





*orgasms*




*orgasms to death* XO


one more to make you happy sweetie

Posted 6/17/08

helena91 wrote:


CounterCIockwise wrote:


helena91 wrote:


CounterCIockwise wrote:


helena91 wrote:


CounterCIockwise wrote:


helena91 wrote:


CounterCIockwise wrote:


helena91 wrote:


CounterCIockwise wrote:

ner i haven't, nor will I ever do so.


awww CC you just broke my heart








but CC





*orgasms*




*orgasms to death* XO


one more to make you happy sweetie



omfg. omfg. omfg. THE PANDA'S TONGUE IS STICKING OUT!!

*orgasms 1000000 times per second, causing me to fly into another dimention*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.