Anime Music Trivia(game)
Creator
73153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / in the land of tw...
Offline
Posted 6/17/08 , edited 6/17/08


Konnishi wah Minna-san!

Here is a little game for all of u anime trivia fans.
Come on and show your skills!
Creator
73153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / in the land of tw...
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
Anime Music Trivia Anyone??? Come On Otaku!?

1. What anime has the song "Raspberry Heaven" for an ending theme?

2. Who recorded the most famous version of "Fly Me To The Moon?" Evangelion end theme.

3. What anime theme did Rie Fu write and perform?

4. What theme song speaks of a "Magic Hearing Cake" in English?

5. What is the name of the Chieko Kawabe song about Lucy's unrequited love?

6. Who performed all of the music for "Onegai Teacher?"

Member
4825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / nibelheim
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
1) azumanga daioh!!
2) hikki?!?! (not that sure but i've heard her sing it)
3) she has a lot of anime covers right?!? one of the famous is "life is like a boat"
4) it's from AMD but i have no idea too =P
5) "be your girl" ~ baby all i need is you~ nyah nice song ^_^
6) no idea.... didn't watched it

*phew* those are tough q's ~_~
Creator
73153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / in the land of tw...
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

erimea wrote:

1) azumanga daioh!!
2) hikki?!?! (not that sure but i've heard her sing it)
3) she has a lot of anime covers right?!? one of the famous is "life is like a boat"
4) it's from AMD but i have no idea too =P
5) "be your girl" ~ baby all i need is you~ nyah nice song ^_^
6) no idea.... didn't watched it

*phew* those are tough q's ~_~


Wow, ur a brave 1! yes, 50% of your answers r correct, by next month I'll post an eassy one! lols
Member
4825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / nibelheim
Offline
Posted 10/23/08

yaidoll wrote:


erimea wrote:

1) azumanga daioh!!
2) hikki?!?! (not that sure but i've heard her sing it)
3) she has a lot of anime covers right?!? one of the famous is "life is like a boat"
4) it's from AMD but i have no idea too =P
5) "be your girl" ~ baby all i need is you~ nyah nice song ^_^
6) no idea.... didn't watched it

*phew* those are tough q's ~_~


Wow, ur a brave 1! yes, 50% of your answers r correct, by next month I'll post an eassy one! lols



>> thanks ........... and what are my wrong answers?? ^_^ ................... just want to know nyah!!

Creator
73153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / in the land of tw...
Offline
Posted 10/23/08

erimea wrote:


yaidoll wrote:


erimea wrote:

1) azumanga daioh!!
2) hikki?!?! (not that sure but i've heard her sing it)
3) she has a lot of anime covers right?!? one of the famous is "life is like a boat"
4) it's from AMD but i have no idea too =P
5) "be your girl" ~ baby all i need is you~ nyah nice song ^_^
6) no idea.... didn't watched it

*phew* those are tough q's ~_~


Wow, ur a brave 1! yes, 50% of your answers r correct, by next month I'll post an eassy one! lols



>> thanks ........... and what are my wrong answers?? ^_^ ................... just want to know nyah!!



U just need to find out the complete info for 6 and find the tittle for 3. U got the right artist, but a song tittle will b nice.
Don't worry about it, I'll b posting new ones soon!
You must be logged in to post.