Strongest anime you know
1405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Pinas
Offline
Posted 6/17/08 , edited 6/17/08




my best pick would be dragoon ball and professor xavier who can control someone mind how about you? you know someone stronger? hahhaa ^.^
20183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Chaaair~ it spins.
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
Nothing beats DBZ! xD
31445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/17/08 , edited 6/17/08

Samarachelle wrote:

Nothing beats DBZ! xD


A piece of deathnote will.

Anyway, 50% nods @ DBZ

: : : : : : : :

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
22648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
Nine Tailed Naruto
46258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Britain
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

mike122_in_uk wrote:


Samarachelle wrote:

Nothing beats DBZ! xD


A piece of deathnote will.

Anyway, 50% nods @ DBZ

: : : : : : : :

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya


Deathnote only works on humans.

I agree with Dragon Ball.
232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where u want me t...
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
Dat would be Naruto!!!
1405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Pinas
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
HAHA Xavier is a mutant and Gokou is a saiyan >_< too bad death can only kill human
31445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/17/08 , edited 6/17/08

Miyaru wrote:


mike122_in_uk wrote:


Samarachelle wrote:

Nothing beats DBZ! xD


A piece of deathnote will.

Anyway, 50% nods @ DBZ

: : : : : : : :

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya


Deathnote only works on humans.

I agree with Dragon Ball.



A Shinigami's Death Note is a notebook with the power to kill the human whose name is written in it. All Death Notes are governed by the same set of rules determining the extents and limitations of the Notes' powers.

The quote doesn't littlerally means that the note will only work on humans. Besides as the arguing started with the dragonball series which doesn't means that only will be used to the saiyans etc. Chichi actually and the rest like krillin.
4845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
hmmm...dragon ball
46258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Britain
Offline
Posted 6/17/08 , edited 6/17/08

mike122_in_uk wrote:


The quote doesn't littlerally means that the note will only work on humans. Besides as the arguing started with the dragonball series which doesn't means that only will be used to the saiyans etc. Chichi actually and the rest like krillin.


The quote might not, but this sheet of paper will prove it. I know Chi Chi and maybe Goku's son can be killed with it since they are half humans, but alot of people will complain about the saiyan thingys

14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/17/08 , edited 6/17/08
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-838/Strongest-Anime-Character.html

Strongest Anime makes no sense, it can be multiple things <________<.

Now how the thread is going, it seems like it is strongest anime character

-reported
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
me, i'm awesome.
196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
strongest anime?
Posted 6/17/08

DemonWithin912 wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-838/Strongest-Anime-Character.html

Strongest Anime makes no sense, it can be multiple things <________<.

Now how the thread is going, it seems like it is strongest anime character

-reported


Thanks

~locked
You must be logged in to post.