First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Ikuto!!!!
588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / @ work
Offline
Posted 6/17/08 , edited 6/17/08

kawaii-desu- wrote:

Peers around the corner....gathers her minions.....''CHASE HIM'' I COMMAND YOU! *ikuto turns around*
me = fan girl scream and faints


I'm with you on this one.... though i'll have to send the first years:P
Member
27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
I would totally melt and then jump and hug him. I'd touch his cat ears too. : )
Member
27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

akira-sama wrote:

uurr..., or step on his tail...? did he even have tails..?


Yes. : )

BTW: Love your avatar.
821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
i would go, touch his cat ears, turn around, then go home.....
Member
6363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 6/17/08


Sure !
Member
5864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / *♫ Where You Can...
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

Chimi-san wrote:


AngelAngelOMG_A_Angel wrote:


Chimi-san wrote:


AngelAngelOMG_A_Angel wrote:


Chimi-san wrote:


AngelAngelOMG_A_Angel wrote:


Chimi-san wrote:


AngelAngelOMG_A_Angel wrote:


Chimi-san wrote:

i'd poke him on the tummy.. it's true i wold do that o_o


lol, i would do that too!!!and if his cheeks are soft, then i'll poke or pinch it....that's wat i do to mi cuz


xD yeah i'd poke him and se if he's real lol
aah hope he's a bit soft :3



if it is!!!then Ikuto should get ready to have a person or two poking his tummy rather he likes it or not


Yeaah let's find Ikuto and poke him untill he gives up



oh!i think i see him!!!comon, he's running away



omg dude!! i can se him to
damn he's running fast lol..jk
(i can't be serious xD)




get him qick!!!i got him, now you poke him!!!!


omg -poke attack-
(am going to die becouse of this) your turn :P




*poke poke* i have an idea!!!!*tinkle* yea!!!!he's laughing!!!!
Member
15455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / singapore~~
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

Chimi-san wrote:

i'd poke him on the tummy.. it's true i wold do that o_o


lol why?first time you see him and you decide to poke him........i think he will give you a lot silence~
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
You know this thread states any character named Ikuto... Still i wonder will this keep going... Ill throw him a ball of yarn
Member
9553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Ireland =^o^=
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
I pinch myself and then I'd pinch his face to make sure it's actually there
5591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed! R...
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
i would sneak behind him and touch his cat ears and then run away. just in case he's in a bad mood and wants to kill me for that. but if he doesn't kill me, i want to hear him play the violin for me.
Member
193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
i would follow him around secretly and find out what he is up to ^.^
Member
193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

ricchii wrote:


hollywoodgal12 wrote:


What Would You Do When You First Met Him???



First I would kind of stare and then say *hello* and he'd talk to me hopefully and I'd be his friend who he can talk to and I'd give him advice although I'm still Amu's Age ''In the Shugo Chara"



thats a guy? wow...i would be like WTF gi der whats up....smex? XD



xD thats ikuto


15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
Cut off his ears with sissors.
Member
7762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my dreams
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
xD i would say "hi" then ask if he wants to go out to eat ice cream or play tag
380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere (....ov...
Offline
Posted 6/17/08 , edited 6/17/08
grabing his ears.. I think.. and then I would probably try to find Yoru... and hopefully will become friend with him and ask him out to eat some vanila ice cream...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.