First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
First Job
Posted 8/19/10
Residential Painting with dad, 14 yrs old.
Posted 8/19/10

Runshushu wrote:

Panera Bread HOLLA


Panera bread is national? lol.
16887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

sheebi wrote:


Runshushu wrote:

Panera Bread HOLLA


Panera bread is national? lol.


lol yes they have them all across America ..other countries no
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
catering service, was paid 130 dollars a day with free lunch and dinner. Was the best job a student could ask for. Too bad it was only available for one day
5608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
Schlitterbahn Water Park!!! The sun was KILLING ME!!!!!
3839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
Posted 8/19/10
shoving shit up your ass
Posted 8/19/10
a maid
Posted 8/20/10

Runshushu wrote:


sheebi wrote:


Runshushu wrote:

Panera Bread HOLLA


Panera bread is national? lol.


lol yes they have them all across America ..other countries no


hehe. i like all the bagels
Posted 8/20/10
Stripper
16887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/20/10

sheebi wrote:


Runshushu wrote:


sheebi wrote:


Runshushu wrote:

Panera Bread HOLLA


Panera bread is national? lol.


lol yes they have them all across America ..other countries no


hehe. i like all the bagels


yes the cheese begal and the cinnamon crunch are the BEST!
Posted 8/20/10

Runshushu wrote:


sheebi wrote:


Runshushu wrote:


sheebi wrote:


Runshushu wrote:

Panera Bread HOLLA


Panera bread is national? lol.


lol yes they have them all across America ..other countries no


hehe. i like all the bagels


yes the cheese begal and the cinnamon crunch are the BEST!


lets go! im hungry
16887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/20/10

sheebi wrote:


Runshushu wrote:


sheebi wrote:


Runshushu wrote:


sheebi wrote:


Runshushu wrote:

Panera Bread HOLLA


Panera bread is national? lol.


lol yes they have them all across America ..other countries no


hehe. i like all the bagels


yes the cheese begal and the cinnamon crunch are the BEST!


lets go! im hungry


okay where you live i come pick you up
6068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Bedroom.
Offline
Posted 8/20/10
Work experience in Year 11.
Data Input... ew paperwork.
Posted 8/20/10 , edited 8/20/10


houston, come fast
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.