First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Guardians positions
Creator
562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 6/17/08 , edited 6/23/08
Ok since this is still a new group I wanted to make the mods one of the Guardians.
To be one of them you must fill this out




Username:
DOB:
Position [King/Queen/Jack/Ace] & what would your chara be :
What can you do to help:



Joker: AtomicLuv
Queen: BabyChan2
King:Japanmangapinay
Jack:togimeow
Ace:

Posted 6/18/08
Username: AtomicLuv
DOB: December 24
Position [King/Queen/Jack/Ace] & what would your chara be : Joker
What can you do to help: upload picz, edit group things, invite more ppl, have events? and try and help make group banners
Creator
562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

AtomicLuv wrote:

Username: AtomicLuv
DOB: December 24
Position [King/Queen/Jack/Ace] & what would your chara be : Joker
What can you do to help: upload picz, edit group things, invite more ppl, have events? and try and help make group banners



ok =] ...yea im going to need help with the whole inviting people lol..sorry first time making a group
umm...and would you keep the same chara as amu or different ones cause im going to post some info under the characters pic


Posted 6/21/08

BabyChan2 wrote:


AtomicLuv wrote:

Username: AtomicLuv
DOB: December 24
Position [King/Queen/Jack/Ace] & what would your chara be : Joker
What can you do to help: upload picz, edit group things, invite more ppl, have events? and try and help make group banners



ok =] ...yea im going to need help with the whole inviting people lol..sorry first time making a group
umm...and would you keep the same chara as amu or different ones cause im going to post some info under the characters pic




ill keep the same!! srry for the rlly late reply!! ill start invitng right away!!
Moderator
30030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
Username: Japanmangapinay
DOB: april 22
Position & what would your chara be : King
What can you do to help: i can help make banners, i can make avis(movin ones i can't do) i hav awesome ideas, i can upload pictures, and i hav a lot of friends who i will be happy to invite =D
i am on summer vacation right now so i'm free for the time being unless my older sister or little brother are on the computer or i get grounded. I will try the best i can for the group if i am accepted as King and a mod.
Moderator
4235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

BabyChan2 wrote:

Ok since this is still a new group I wanted to make the mods one of the Guardians.
To be one of them you must fill this out




Username:
DOB:
Position [King/Queen/Jack/Ace] & what would your chara be :
What can you do to help:



Joker: AtomicLuv
Queen: BabyChan2
King:
Jack:
Ace:


jack
Member
39 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

BabyChan2 wrote:

Ok since this is still a new group I wanted to make the mods one of the Guardians.
To be one of them you must fill this out




Username:
DOB:
Position [King/Queen/Jack/Ace] & what would your chara be :
What can you do to help:



Joker: AtomicLuv
Queen: BabyChan2
King:
Jack:
Ace:



Username: Wikipwnd
Dob:Feb 13
Position: Ace & Ninjaish
What can you do to help: On 24/7 , Banners ...upload pics..give Crazy ideas...(sorry i ccant think of anything else my brain is fried in the mornign )
Creator
562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

mariebern wrote:


BabyChan2 wrote:

Ok since this is still a new group I wanted to make the mods one of the Guardians.
To be one of them you must fill this out




Username:
DOB:
Position [King/Queen/Jack/Ace] & what would your chara be :
What can you do to help:



Joker: AtomicLuv
Queen: BabyChan2
King:
Jack:
Ace:


jack


Username:
DOB:
What can you do to help:
Creator
562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

japanmangapinay wrote:

Username: Japanmangapinay
DOB: april 22
Position & what would your chara be : King
What can you do to help: i can help make banners, i can make avis(movin ones i can't do) i hav awesome ideas, i can upload pictures, and i hav a lot of friends who i will be happy to invite =D
i am on summer vacation right now so i'm free for the time being unless my older sister or little brother are on the computer or i get grounded. I will try the best i can for the group if i am accepted as King and a mod.


OK...and would you keep the same chara as amu or different one
Moderator
30030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

BabyChan2 wrote:


japanmangapinay wrote:

Username: Japanmangapinay
DOB: april 22
Position & what would your chara be : King
What can you do to help: i can help make banners, i can make avis(movin ones i can't do) i hav awesome ideas, i can upload pictures, and i hav a lot of friends who i will be happy to invite =D
i am on summer vacation right now so i'm free for the time being unless my older sister or little brother are on the computer or i get grounded. I will try the best i can for the group if i am accepted as King and a mod.


OK...and would you keep the same chara as amu or different one


i'll hav the same please
8278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
username: togimeow
DOB: Sep 16
Position:Jack
Help: Uhhh invite people....whatever you need me for i guess...allthough im not too good at making banners and stuff...
Moderator
4235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

BabyChan2 wrote:


mariebern wrote:


BabyChan2 wrote:

Ok since this is still a new group I wanted to make the mods one of the Guardians.
To be one of them you must fill this out




Username:
DOB:
Position [King/Queen/Jack/Ace] & what would your chara be :
What can you do to help:



Joker: AtomicLuv
Queen: BabyChan2
King:
Jack:
Ace:


jack


Username:
DOB:
What can you do to help:


i can hel;p the guardians
Creator
562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

mariebern wrote:


BabyChan2 wrote:


mariebern wrote:


BabyChan2 wrote:

Ok since this is still a new group I wanted to make the mods one of the Guardians.
To be one of them you must fill this out




Username:
DOB:
Position [King/Queen/Jack/Ace] & what would your chara be :
What can you do to help:



Joker: AtomicLuv
Queen: BabyChan2
King:
Jack:
Ace:


jack


Username:
DOB:
What can you do to help:


i can hel;p the guardians



Is it fine if i give you the ace's spot??
Moderator
4235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

BabyChan2 wrote:


mariebern wrote:


BabyChan2 wrote:


mariebern wrote:


BabyChan2 wrote:

Ok since this is still a new group I wanted to make the mods one of the Guardians.
To be one of them you must fill this out




Username:
DOB:
Position [King/Queen/Jack/Ace] & what would your chara be :
What can you do to help:



Joker: AtomicLuv
Queen: BabyChan2
King:
Jack:
Ace:


jack


Username:
DOB:
What can you do to help:


i can hel;p the guardians



Is it fine if i give you the ace's spot??


ok!
Moderator
8328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

BabyChan2 wrote:

Ok since this is still a new group I wanted to make the mods one of the Guardians.
To be one of them you must fill this out




Username:
DOB:
Position [King/Queen/Jack/Ace] & what would your chara be :
What can you do to help:



Joker: AtomicLuv
Queen: BabyChan2
King:Japanmangapinay
Jack:togimeow
Ace:




Username:mitzeu
DOB:september 15
Position Ace
What can you do to help:upload pics,invite my friends,make you topic and edit pic....


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.