First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Game: Name that anime or character
Member
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada (We Don't...
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

FadingDreams wrote:


thuyxtrang wrote:


FadingDreams wrote:


thuyxtrang wrote:


FadingDreams wrote:


thuyxtrang wrote:


FadingDreams wrote:


Sweetie_lol wrote:

Amu from Chugo Chara!


Coorreeeect :]

She is the adopted daughter of the Headmaster at Cross Academy and is a member of the Disciplinary Committee, also known as a Prefect. She, like Chairman Cross, believes that vampires and humans can live together peacefully.
Who is this anime character?


YURI I THINK FROM VANPIRE NIGHT


Do you mean Yuki? [:


yeah yuki


Coooorect (:

He had no goal in his life, because he was too smart to find one. But later, because of Kotoko's encouragement and advice, he decides to become a doctor. He is considered very cold hearted and is considered as the smartest person in Japan having an IQ of 200 and always being number 1 in all exams. He is also a very good cook and an excellent tennis player.
Who is this anime character?


izuru i think from itazura na kiss


Isn't his name Naoki?


Irie-kun~!!
Member
7762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my dreams
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

FadingDreams wrote:


thuyxtrang wrote:


FadingDreams wrote:


thuyxtrang wrote:


FadingDreams wrote:


Sweetie_lol wrote:

Amu from Chugo Chara!


Coorreeeect :]

She is the adopted daughter of the Headmaster at Cross Academy and is a member of the Disciplinary Committee, also known as a Prefect. She, like Chairman Cross, believes that vampires and humans can live together peacefully.
Who is this anime character?


YURI I THINK FROM VANPIRE NIGHT


Do you mean Yuki? [:


yeah yuki


Coooorect (:

He had no goal in his life, because he was too smart to find one. But later, because of Kotoko's encouragement and advice, he decides to become a doctor. He is considered very cold hearted and is considered as the smartest person in Japan having an IQ of 200 and always being number 1 in all exams. He is also a very good cook and an excellent tennis player.
Who is this anime character?


the anime is: Itazura na Kiss and the character is: Naoki Irie ^^
Posted 6/18/08
Judy is there gonna be another one?
Creator
13334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a cardboard box
Offline
Posted 6/20/08 , edited 6/20/08

Sweetie_lol wrote:

well. almost.


A 12-year-old girl who dreams of becoming a pop singer but a tumor in her vocal cords restricts her ability to sing. She is an orphan who grew up in an orphanage, then later went to live with her strict grandmother, who forbid her from singing. When she learned that she would die if her vocal cords were not removed, she refused the surgery, saying that she would rather die than not be able to sing.
Who is this anime character?
Member
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada (We Don't...
Offline
Posted 6/20/08 , edited 6/20/08
From Full Moon wo Sagashite the character is Mitsuki (Koyama). (Doesn't it say right in the description? xD)
Creator
13334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a cardboard box
Offline
Posted 6/20/08 , edited 6/20/08

SasukesGirlfriend wrote:

From Full Moon wo Sagashite the character is Mitsuki (Koyama). (Doesn't it say right in the description? xD)


Opps I forgot to change it D: Gah I'm so stupid
Member
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada (We Don't...
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

FadingDreams wrote:


SasukesGirlfriend wrote:

From Full Moon wo Sagashite the character is Mitsuki (Koyama). (Doesn't it say right in the description? xD)


Opps I forgot to change it D: Gah I'm so stupid


It's not stupidity, it's a blonde moment. =P
Creator
13334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a cardboard box
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

SasukesGirlfriend wrote:


FadingDreams wrote:


SasukesGirlfriend wrote:

From Full Moon wo Sagashite the character is Mitsuki (Koyama). (Doesn't it say right in the description? xD)


Opps I forgot to change it D: Gah I'm so stupid


It's not stupidity, it's a blonde moment. =P


Lol haha >:O I think it's stupidity but I'm a baka so who cares [:
Posted 6/22/08
Is there gonna be another one????
Creator
13334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a cardboard box
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
As a child, she was taunted by other children for her particularly large forehead.
Who is this anime character?
Posted 6/22/08
ummm....Sakura from Naruto?
9807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / in dreamland
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

FadingDreams wrote:

As a child, she was taunted by other children for her particularly large forehead.
Who is this anime character?


if she was real,I too will taunt her,lol

Creator
13334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a cardboard box
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

Sweetie_lol wrote:

ummm....Sakura from Naruto?


Yep :]
Posted 6/22/08
ahahaha lol rotflol. I still remember! ;]
9807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / in dreamland
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
I am a ninja hiding
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.